Stats: 3,148,461 members, 7,801,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Three Simple Reasons Why You Should Not Go To School. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Three Simple Reasons Why You Should Not Go To School. (750 Views)

Heart Of Gold: Lady Posted To School As Teacher Sews Clothes For Her Students / Corp Members Take Sdgs Advocacy To School Of Blind, Put Smiles On Their Faces / Photos: Primary 5 Student Spotted Wearing NYSC Uniform To School (2) (3) (4)

Three Simple Reasons Why You Should Not Go To School. by igweakombi: 4:59am On Sep 23, 2018
After much research and experience, I have come to discover that going to school appears to a kind of waste of fund...

https://www.streamsblog.com/how-to-be-rich-without-going-to-school/
Re: Three Simple Reasons Why You Should Not Go To School. by Shelumiel: 5:04am On Sep 23, 2018
True talk jare . Who school epp
Re: Three Simple Reasons Why You Should Not Go To School. by Kingpee2(m): 5:13am On Sep 23, 2018
If It wasn’t for school I don’t think you would be on Nairaland.

Re: Three Simple Reasons Why You Should Not Go To School. by Shelumiel: 5:17am On Sep 23, 2018
Kingpee2:
If It wasn’t for school I don’t think you would be on Nairaland.
Oga, apart from reading and writing , what has school done for you ? What has it done in terms of increasing your financial status ? Can you answer this truthful ?
Re: Three Simple Reasons Why You Should Not Go To School. by BeingFrank(m): 5:28am On Sep 23, 2018
Shelumiel:
Oga, apart from reading and writing , what has school done for you ? What has it done in terms of increasing your financial status ? Can you answer this truthful ?
Education is more than upgrading one's financial status, it depends if you just passed through the school, or the school passed through you. You'll be shocked at how many rich uneducated folks wish they can always express themselves the way you do without making a fool of themselves. Education doesn't guaranty your financial success, neither does illiteracy, you do.

Re: Three Simple Reasons Why You Should Not Go To School. by Shelumiel: 5:32am On Sep 23, 2018
BeingFrank:
Education is more than upgrading one's financial status, it depends if you just passed through the school, or the school passed through you. You'll be shocked at how many rich uneducated folks wish they could always express themselves the way you do without making a fool of themselves. Education doesn't guaranty your financial success, neither does illiteracy, you do.
Oga, I asked you a personal question and you've still not answered. Why? Is it that you don't understand the question ?
Re: Three Simple Reasons Why You Should Not Go To School. by BeingFrank(m): 5:35am On Sep 23, 2018
Shelumiel:
Oga, I asked you a personal question and you've still not answered. Why? Is it that you don't understand the question ?
I'm done with you.

Re: Three Simple Reasons Why You Should Not Go To School. by chiommy123(f): 6:05am On Sep 23, 2018
I think we were deceived they told us if you graduate with good grades you'll be able to work in/ with good companies but after graduation you kiss the hard truth
Re: Three Simple Reasons Why You Should Not Go To School. by cpapa: 6:21am On Sep 23, 2018
Shelumiel:
oga if u say dis one where my dad dey just ready for correct slap can u hear ur self.
Re: Three Simple Reasons Why You Should Not Go To School. by hisgrace090: 6:24am On Sep 23, 2018
There's advantage and disadvantage to almost everything.

I think chinies type of education is the best, teaching children how to mould all manner of goods.
Re: Three Simple Reasons Why You Should Not Go To School. by Shelumiel: 7:01am On Sep 23, 2018
cpapa:
oga if u say dis one where my dad dey just ready for correct slap can u hear ur self.
Your mediocre dad is still one of those who believes in going to school just to get a job, and work for some uneducated billionaire , who , at the end of 35years will put him on a pension scheme for the rest of his unfulfilled life .
Re: Three Simple Reasons Why You Should Not Go To School. by lilmax(m): 10:23am On Sep 23, 2018
these are the ones that think education is grade..... let's leave him to swim in ignorance
Re: Three Simple Reasons Why You Should Not Go To School. by cpapa: 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
Shelumiel:
Your mediocre dad is still one of those who believes in going to school just to get a job, and work for some uneducated billionaire , who , at the end of 35years will put him on a pension scheme for the rest of his unfulfilled life .
shelumiel i think ur father gave you a name but u choose to ans dis no problem u can call me names but mind u am a graduate i own a company but go home have a rethink education is good QED.
Re: Three Simple Reasons Why You Should Not Go To School. by Shelumiel: 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
cpapa:
shelumiel i think ur father gave you a name but u choose to ans dis no problem u can call me names but mind u am a graduate i own a company but go home have a rethink education is good QED.
Your a graduate , so bloody what ? Abeg go and sit down down ...
Re: Three Simple Reasons Why You Should Not Go To School. by Chuksmonika(m): 11:21pm On Sep 23, 2018
Shelumiel:
Your a graduate , so bloody what ? Abeg go and sit down down ...
oga,try and go to school ok,it will help you,dont be a money miss road,if for nothing else,try and get a degree
Re: Three Simple Reasons Why You Should Not Go To School. by Shelumiel: 2:45am On Sep 24, 2018
Chuksmonika:
oga,try and go to school ok,it will help you,dont be a money miss road,if for nothing else,try and get a degree
I am a graduate of Chemical Engineering . What about you ?
Re: Three Simple Reasons Why You Should Not Go To School. by Chuksmonika(m): 6:38am On Sep 24, 2018
Shelumiel:
I am a graduate of Chemical Engineering . What about you ?
i studied BAM,bro,education is important,forget the fact that graduates are not valued in Nigeria,i dont think it's like that in other part of the world
Re: Three Simple Reasons Why You Should Not Go To School. by Shelumiel: 6:43am On Sep 24, 2018
Chuksmonika:
i studied BAM,bro,education is important,forget the fact that graduates are not valued in Nigeria,i dont think it's like that in other part of the world
Education is important why ? Apart from speaking and writing fancy, what other benefits does it give ?

I Lost A Four Relationship To NYSC / / NYSC Official Denies Payment Of Arrears To Any Corp Members