Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,862 members, 7,798,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday (50574 Views)

Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos / Gedoni Surprises Khafi On Her 30th Birthday / Salma Mumin Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Covers Her Nude Body With Watermelons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
donstan18:
What a lovely, awesome and happy way to celebrate your 30th year birthday as a woman. With your husband, family and friends

Not these single unmarrried evening news papers in their 30s.

Your hate for women will consume you.

You parade as an intelligent person but no intelligent person will demonstrate such an acute lack of understanding.

Who made you the judge of character and morals? What have you achieved in your life? Is marriage and childbearing the only markers of success and of what concern is what another person does with their body to you?

You were born by a woman. Women have cared for you. Loved you. Helped you.

Why so much unbridled hate??

Well, I better stop here because your destiny is an evening newspaper destiny. Grand idiot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday by Amberon1: 4:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
Where were you both when Beyonce bought Jay Z a private jet? Have you ever of a man buying his wife a PJ before?
I have female family friends/relatives who own the family home and have bought cars for their husbands. They neverade noise about it.
Emycord:
watch it they may start coming at you with rhetorics such as: when will we hear "her royal malesty"
"her excellency, the governese of a.b.c. state."
"her excellency the presidress of fgn"

1 Like

Re: Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday by Amberon1: 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
Thanks for putting the troll in his place.
KOPT33:

Your hate for women will consume you.

You parade as an intelligent person but no intelligent person will demonstrate such an acute lack of understanding.

Who made you the judge of character and morals? What have you achieved in your life? Is marriage and childbearing the only markers of success and of what concern is what another person does with their body to you?

You were born by a woman. Women have cared for you. Loved you. Helped you.

Why so much unbridled hate??

Well, I better stop here because your destiny is an evening newspaper destiny. Grand idiot.

1 Like

Re: Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday by Gracidoinlove(f): 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
Chai so lovely, God please divinely locate me�
Re: Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday by ufuosman(m): 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
Good one
Re: Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday by baxton25(m): 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
Bloggers!!! This is an E350 not cls 2017.... cls is over 35 million
Re: Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday by Adadioranma79(f): 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
Eh eh. When will you be free from this self-imposed burden?

donstan18:
What a lovely, awesome and happy way to celebrate your 30th year birthday as a woman. With your husband, family and friends

Not these single unmarrried evening news papers in their 30s.
Re: Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday by Gabriel004: 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2018
Deji63:

Your.mama.us still on a ya yo ya level with a rabbies dog banging her well hole rotten pvssy

Re: Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday by shineeye1: 7:08pm On Sep 23, 2018
Adadioranma79:
Eh eh. When will you be free from this self-imposed burden?

Not a self imposed burden o. Just a wake up call to those wasting their youth...
Re: Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday by Laurence1: 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
QUESTIONS:

After 9 years of marriage and she's just 30??

So he married her when she was just 21?

She finish school?

Does she know who she is without a husband?

1 Like

Re: Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday by Deji63: 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
[quote author=Gabriel004 post=71462628][/quote]

Say syphilliis dog be your hagnfugly mama screwer cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday by Deji63: 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
[quote]

Say syphilliis dog be your hag fugly mama screwer cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday by sacrificeisgold: 10:57am On Nov 02, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Comedy money

So money dey comedy and I dey waste my talent here tongue
na so
Re: Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday by sacrificeisgold: 11:25am On Nov 02, 2018
SweetSmartSexy:
Bovi is just a big fool. All this social media love is something else. Bovi sleeps with university girls about, everyone knows this, and if u don't know, now u know. The painful thing is that he doesn't even use protection. I just pity the poor wife who will carry just be receiving the Stds. All these celebrities though, leaving fake lives. Is it really worth it tho.

And please everything I just said about Bovi and his small d*** is true.. ..so please nobody should come tell me rubbish u know nothing about ..
you are worried about the dick size of a married man with kids, instead of looking for means to patch up your slack pussy I bet you are a sex addict, you definitely need teraphy.
Re: Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday by Oluhills007: 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2018
SweetSmartSexy:
Bovi is just a big fool. All this social media love is something else. Bovi sleeps with university girls about, everyone knows this, and if u don't know, now u know. The painful thing is that he doesn't even use protection. I just pity the poor wife who will carry just be receiving the Stds. All these celebrities though, leaving fake lives. Is it really worth it tho.

And please everything I just said about Bovi and his small d*** is true.. ..so please nobody should come tell me rubbish u know nothing about ..

You sound like he has dug your pussy before

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring! / Osita Iheme Visits Emmanuel Emenike In Turkey,Signs Contract With Fenerbahce(pix / Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.