Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Mention One Person That If You See Him/her In Heaven, You'll Shout 'OJORO' - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mention One Person That If You See Him/her In Heaven, You'll Shout 'OJORO' (2034 Views)

If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Person That If You See Him/her In Heaven, You'll Shout 'OJORO' by hopefulLandlord: 8:54am On Sep 23, 2018
IamPlato:

Thats The Problem...

After Analyzing all The Qualities You All Conclude It To Be An Imagination

Can you prove hell is real? can you prove the Christian hell is real and others are not?
Re: Mention One Person That If You See Him/her In Heaven, You'll Shout 'OJORO' by IamPlato(m): 9:01am On Sep 23, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Can you prove hell is real? can you prove the Christian hell is real and others are not?

Whats Your Problem With Proving... All You Need Is to Be Convinced. Only God Can Give You That
Re: Mention One Person That If You See Him/her In Heaven, You'll Shout 'OJORO' by hopefulLandlord: 9:07am On Sep 23, 2018
IamPlato:

Whats Your Problem With Proving... All You Need Is to Be Convinced. Only God Can Give You That

ah! have a good day
Re: Mention One Person That If You See Him/her In Heaven, You'll Shout 'OJORO' by Grupo(m): 9:51am On Sep 23, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
CAPSLOCKED, Johnnydon22, Martinez19, Tozara, NPcomplete, Frank317, Jonbellion, 1stsonoflucifer, SonOfLuc1fer (Happypagan), Kenerd, Presentation, raptex, Grupo, Festwiz, Darkchild64, awesomeduru, Randomperson, Obi1kenobi, Hardmirror, Nuhvey

There are many more names that aren't flowing into my head right now

Hahahaha. Heaven ko, heaven ni.

What would a full grown man be doing in heaven? Singing from morning to night? Sounds ridiculous and childish.

I would prefer to be with Amadioha and my ancestors where I would be eating kola nut and accepting blood sacrifice from people still on earth.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Person That If You See Him/her In Heaven, You'll Shout 'OJORO' by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
CAPSLOCKED, Johnnydon22, Martinez19, Tozara, NPcomplete, Frank317, Jonbellion, 1stsonoflucifer, SonOfLuc1fer (Happypagan), Kenerd, Presentation, raptex, Grupo, Festwiz, Darkchild64, awesomeduru, Randomperson, Obi1kenobi, Hardmirror, Nuhvey

If you see me in heaven just know I’m there for Vacationing grin
Re: Mention One Person That If You See Him/her In Heaven, You'll Shout 'OJORO' by orisa37: 12:37pm On Sep 23, 2018
Yes. Abacha.
Re: Mention One Person That If You See Him/her In Heaven, You'll Shout 'OJORO' by hopefulLandlord: 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
Grupo:

Hahahaha. Heaven ko, heaven ni.

What would a full grown man be doing in heaven? Singing from morning to night? Sounds ridiculous and childish.

I would prefer to be with Amadioha and my ancestors where I would be eating kola nut and accepting blood sacrifice from people still on earth.

grin
Re: Mention One Person That If You See Him/her In Heaven, You'll Shout 'OJORO' by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
zinnyzee:
Lolz... That will be my Bestie grin
lolz.. She stole ur man?
Re: Mention One Person That If You See Him/her In Heaven, You'll Shout 'OJORO' by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
Tosinex:
lolz.. She stole ur man?
Lolz... Nah.

The girl na craze pesin ni.
Re: Mention One Person That If You See Him/her In Heaven, You'll Shout 'OJORO' by 1Sharon(f): 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
Lagosfinder:
Abacha

But you don't know whether he seeked repentance right before his death?
Re: Mention One Person That If You See Him/her In Heaven, You'll Shout 'OJORO' by 1Sharon(f): 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

HAHAHAHA grin MY MAN I'M RUNNING THE HEAVENLY RACE. I SHALL BE THERE BY ALL MEANS WITH MY GF 1SHARON.. AND HAYWHAIE MY CUZ.
PRESENTATION AS WELL. grin

Capslocked,if I see you in heaven I will know something is wrong somewhere grin
Re: Mention One Person That If You See Him/her In Heaven, You'll Shout 'OJORO' by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
Funny people
Re: Mention One Person That If You See Him/her In Heaven, You'll Shout 'OJORO' by Martinez19(m): 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
frank317:
Pastor Chris, adeboyo, oyedopo and tb Joshua....in fact all the pastors in nigeria
As in! grin
Re: Mention One Person That If You See Him/her In Heaven, You'll Shout 'OJORO' by Martinez19(m): 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
If I see Christopher Hitchens grin, na craze I go craze, in fact, I go ya werey. Christopher Hitchens? shocked grin
Re: Mention One Person That If You See Him/her In Heaven, You'll Shout 'OJORO' by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

lol you forgot Seun
Re: Mention One Person That If You See Him/her In Heaven, You'll Shout 'OJORO' by CAPSLOCKED: 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
1Sharon:

Capslocked,if I see you in heaven I will know something is wrong somewhere grin

WE'LL BURN DOWN THE WHOLE PLACE. grin
Re: Mention One Person That If You See Him/her In Heaven, You'll Shout 'OJORO' by Lagosfinder(m): 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
1Sharon:

But you don't know whether he seeked repentance right before his death?
The man is a full time muslim
Re: Mention One Person That If You See Him/her In Heaven, You'll Shout 'OJORO' by 1Sharon(f): 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2018
Lagosfinder:

The man is a full time muslim

Eh hen? Sebi you Christians always shout about the power of the Holy ghost arresting random ppl.

Can't it happen to Abacha?

Even to a rapist who has been evil his entire life. He can repent for only 2 seconds and spend his ETERNITY in a BLISSFUL heaven without paying for his deeds.

This is why Christianity doesn't make sense.

And you lot say stuff deep down you really don't mean or want to happen

1 Like

Re: Mention One Person That If You See Him/her In Heaven, You'll Shout 'OJORO' by 1Sharon(f): 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
purem:
SATAN and LUCIFER

Lool wasn't Lucifer previously in heaven?

And isn't it funny how he was able to betray an all-knowing God?
Re: Mention One Person That If You See Him/her In Heaven, You'll Shout 'OJORO' by sunkoye: 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
Nigerians
Re: Mention One Person That If You See Him/her In Heaven, You'll Shout 'OJORO' by orisa37: 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
Pope Francis.
Re: Mention One Person That If You See Him/her In Heaven, You'll Shout 'OJORO' by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2018
zinnyzee:
Lolz... Nah.

The girl na craze pesin ni.
lolzz na wa oo
Re: Mention One Person That If You See Him/her In Heaven, You'll Shout 'OJORO' by HardMirror(m): 11:19pm On Sep 23, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Hell resides in man's imaginations
lol. Guess he wants to tell us about hell cos he has been there.
Re: Mention One Person That If You See Him/her In Heaven, You'll Shout 'OJORO' by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
Jesusjnr, OLAADEGBU, aliGBADHADI, ihedinobi3, solite3, etc

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

No One Is Missing – Pastor Kayode Adeyemo / Church Shells Out N17m To Rent Hall / Harlot Church And Nigerian Harlot Churches - Repent Now !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.