Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

No Inplay Football On NIARABET - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / No Inplay Football On NIARABET (403 Views)

Inplay Live Trading Explained Here / Make Money With My Inplay/livebet Tips! / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Inplay Football On NIARABET by tradepunter: 10:34am On Sep 23, 2018
Please is there currently any live inplay events on nairabet sites Because i have checked my phone and the site on my computer and there is not any inplay event in football....

Please if you use nairabet let me know if you experiencing the same issue
Re: No Inplay Football On NIARABET by onlinetomola(m): 10:39am On Sep 23, 2018
there is inplay there nah but try to use MobileLite version seems the full mobile version is not loading inplay
Re: No Inplay Football On NIARABET by tradepunter: 11:08am On Sep 23, 2018
onlinetomola:
there is inplay there nah but try to use MobileLite version seems the full mobile version is not loading inplay

it means nairabet has banned me or reduced my access to bet on live inplay football, because on my systems both mobile and computer is showing no live inplay on football.

When you loose they dont touch you, when you win consistently they frustrate you.

THANK YOU NAIRABET FOR CUTTING ME OFF THE PLATFORM
Re: No Inplay Football On NIARABET by tradepunter: 11:10am On Sep 23, 2018
I will file a complaint to CPC and every social media outlet if they think they can disenfranchise me from making money.

1 Like

Re: No Inplay Football On NIARABET by onlinetomola(m): 11:11am On Sep 23, 2018
tradepunter:

it means nairabet has banned me or reduced my access to bet on live inplay football, because on my systems both mobile and computer is showing no live inplay on football.

When you loose they dont touch you, when you win consistently they frustrate you.

i dont think so...this is how they do have issues on their site on Saturdays/Sundays. give it a trial back in few hours
Re: No Inplay Football On NIARABET by tradepunter: 11:15am On Sep 23, 2018
ok i will check back in the next 1hr, because am calling their customer service and its putting me on hold. So can not even confirm to get confirmation on what the issue is...

By the way can you help me check on your own device the live inplay games to see if its a general situation??

Thanks for your assistance
Re: No Inplay Football On NIARABET by onlinetomola(m): 11:21am On Sep 23, 2018
tradepunter:
ok i will check back in the next 1hr, because am calling their customer service and its putting me on hold. So can not even confirm to get confirmation on what the issue is...

By the way can you help me check on your own device the live inplay games to see if its a general situation??

Thanks for your assistance

same here...No inplay showing on Desktop and FullMobile Version but I have like 4 games showing on MobileLite Version which i am pretty sure the games playing currently would be more than 50 .
Re: No Inplay Football On NIARABET by tradepunter: 11:27am On Sep 23, 2018
ok men thanks a lot for the update.... Assuming their customers service was allowing calls through maybe i wouldnt have panicked.
Re: No Inplay Football On NIARABET by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
tradepunter:

Even bet9ja does it.They hate to lose.
Re: No Inplay Football On NIARABET by okafor200(m): 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
I have done it before and i will do it again,

i made 25k in cash from just 3 days of trading with 5k on nairabet,

the system is easy and simple if only you can abide by the rules!

(1) (Reply)

UEFA Outlines 9 Historic Records That Messi And Ronaldo Have Not Broken Yet (see / Fashion NBA Nike Men's Sports Shoes / THURSDAY FREE SOCCER TIPS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.