Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

God Punish You - Davido Reply His Twitter Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / God Punish You - Davido Reply His Twitter Fan (922 Views)

Cardi B's Savage Response To A Twitter Fan / "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies / Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Punish You - Davido Reply His Twitter Fan by Olawaleyy036(m): 10:37am On Sep 23, 2018
See photo below
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/09/god-punish-you-davido-reply-his-twitter.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: God Punish You - Davido Reply His Twitter Fan by experimentist: 10:47am On Sep 23, 2018
gringringrin
Re: God Punish You - Davido Reply His Twitter Fan by masterplan303(m): 10:58am On Sep 23, 2018
gringringrin
Re: God Punish You - Davido Reply His Twitter Fan by Olachase(m): 10:58am On Sep 23, 2018
yesterday night I eat bread #200 beans #20

my brother god punish Nigeria government
Re: God Punish You - Davido Reply His Twitter Fan by Joshmodest(m): 11:09am On Sep 23, 2018
Davido should face music and ignore politics !!!.. he's fond of replying fans too ..not the best
Re: God Punish You - Davido Reply His Twitter Fan by hammer6F: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2018
AS DAVIDO TALK AM, GOD DON PUNISH AM FINISH, SCATTER AM.

USELESS AFONJA DISTURBING A YORUBA MAN.

AFONJA MAKE ME SICK
Re: God Punish You - Davido Reply His Twitter Fan by stewatt(m): 11:25am On Sep 23, 2018
Joshmodest:
Davido should face music and ignore politics !!!.. he's fond of replying fans too ..not the best
How does that concern you if he's interested in politics let him give it a shot, political participation doesn't mean his music career will be thrown to the lagoon. Go on OBO
Re: God Punish You - Davido Reply His Twitter Fan by ritylove(f): 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
Nigeria Politics Will Ruin Davido's Musical Career
Re: God Punish You - Davido Reply His Twitter Fan by ritylove(f): 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
Olachase:
yesterday night I eat bread #200 beans #20

my brother god punish Nigeria government
Male Hostel Boy Spotted lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Lady's Leg Got Crushed By Truck On Her Way To Work (graphic Photos) / Ycee Picks Burna Boy As Artiste Of The Year Ahead Of Wizkid And Davido / Tosyn Bucknor Dead: 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.