Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,136 members, 7,780,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:58 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Replies Linda Ikeji With Evidences Of Her Fake Pregnancy (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Replies Linda Ikeji With Evidences Of Her Fake Pregnancy (photos) (5244 Views)

DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday / Peks Ikeji With Nnamdi Azikwe Sister In London (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Replies Linda Ikeji With Evidences Of Her Fake Pregnancy (photos) by julex95(m): 10:50am On Sep 23, 2018
Kemi Olunloyo replies blogger, Linda Ikeji after she shared evidence of her pregnancy on social media earlier today.
Kemi revealed that Linda is not pregnant and that the baby bump she flaunted while not putting on any top is fake. According to her, such baby bump is called moonbump.
She spoke of how she has details of the receipt of the moonbump Linda Ikeji purchased and that she’s getting her information from a certain Mary Ann, a friend to Laura (Ikeji).
Kemi Olunloyo wrote:
”#lindaisnotpregnant
@officiallindaikeji What’s my business? I’m an entertainment reporter of 10 years out of my 24yrs in journalism. Public figures have no private lives. U blogged gossip about people & that got you on CNN, @hnnamanda even did a post congratulating u. PLS don’t do back and forth with me darling. I specifically closed this topic last nite. Had to open a can of worms
LINDA STOP!!?
?Stop parading your fake bump on SM. ? Tell ur fans the truth and educate them. This is the only thing I despise about you. You don’t educate them, share knowledge and teach blogging. Like you said to #Charlyboy you want to “have it all” TO YOURSELF abi?
?Stop gifting an unborn baby a Bentley. Be discreet with certain things. Most of ur fans have not eaten today. My fans fed me today, I went to the supermarket on Facebook @hnnafrica. I have no money, suffering from a mental illness called #PTSD caused by my wrongful abduction, attempted assassination and imprisonment just for doing my work. On top of that my passport which is directly tied to my job still seized by a federal judge who has not dropped the case on his side because someone “wants to confess.” ?Linda honey you are a STAR!!⭐ and that’s why I promote you, announced your 100k donation to my travel legal fund, called Larry page to drop a volcano on Google Nigeria to reinstate your blog at midnight and even talked to producers at CNN secretly to profile you. I want more #HNNWomenNG? to conquer out there. Pathetic lying is a mental disease. You can buy anything today EXCEPT integrity. Sadly most of your fans are illiterates. Many are on my page today laying curses. I won’t curse them back. I’m a daughter of Sango the God of Thunder. Our third Alaafin of Oyo. Struck by lightning twice and I’m still alive, when you lay a curse on me, it goes directly to the one you are fighting for. Linda remember #AngelaOkorie who said I will die soon? Look what Sango did to her. She was almost killed on her birthday by armed robbers. Call your fans to order. ?This mental disorder I’m battling does something unusual to me. It makes me spill too much truth. I need to get away from Nigeria soon. God Bless
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Linda Ikeji With Evidences Of Her Fake Pregnancy (photos) by Bluezy13(m): 11:03am On Sep 23, 2018
Hmmm...

I read everything, I mean every single word, from the beginning to the end, but I have nothing to say.

But for this sultry lady that made me come to sit helplessly in this boring church... even that your Jesus and Satan combined can't save you from my plans.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Linda Ikeji With Evidences Of Her Fake Pregnancy (photos) by AnikeAyaOba(f): 11:08am On Sep 23, 2018
Mama D Mama....Auntie Kemi free Linda naa
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Linda Ikeji With Evidences Of Her Fake Pregnancy (photos) by stewatt(m): 11:19am On Sep 23, 2018
Wheres the photo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Linda Ikeji With Evidences Of Her Fake Pregnancy (photos) by DCONE1(m): 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
AnikeAyaOba:
no karma must take affect...what goes around must comes around.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Linda Ikeji With Evidences Of Her Fake Pregnancy (photos) by ODUBEZE: 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2018
Linda, next time don't judge so that you will not be judged

It's easy to say that you are doing you job what about the people emotions you are toying with

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Linda Ikeji With Evidences Of Her Fake Pregnancy (photos) by Oyindidi(f): 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2018
Linda grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Linda Ikeji With Evidences Of Her Fake Pregnancy (photos) by fiftynaira(m): 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
So that’s how Rochas won the election? Na wo oh
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Linda Ikeji With Evidences Of Her Fake Pregnancy (photos) by Nightmareo07: 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
DCONE1:

undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Linda Ikeji With Evidences Of Her Fake Pregnancy (photos) by uchennamani(m): 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2018
AnikeAyaOba:
Not exactly. It's doesn't work that way. Linda made her money gossiping about other celebrities. One cant say that everything Linda blogged about our celebrities were truthful. Let her pregnancy be x-rayed. He who lives in a glass house should not throw stones.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Linda Ikeji With Evidences Of Her Fake Pregnancy (photos) by generationz(f): 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
plot twist

Linda is paying kemi to keep on talking

the more kemi talks the more people visit laura and Linda's pages for hot info about the family.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Linda Ikeji With Evidences Of Her Fake Pregnancy (photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

I read everything, I mean every single word, from the beginning to the end, but I have nothing to say.

But for this sultry lady that made me come to sit helplessly in this boring church... even that your Jesus and Satan combined can't save you from my plans.
hahahhahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy Chai!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Linda Ikeji With Evidences Of Her Fake Pregnancy (photos) by Newboss(m): 11:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
DCONE1:
Even an idiot by merely looking at Kemi would stake his last penny on the fact that she's mentally disabled angry

She even said that she called Larry Page to ask him to bla bla bla. angry

Only mad people follow mad people angry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Linda Ikeji With Evidences Of Her Fake Pregnancy (photos) by LadyHeaven(f): 4:55am On Sep 24, 2018
Mtcheew, this woman tirades is getting old, if not that majority of Nigerians thrive on gossip and enjoy others seeming downfall mama should have been bundled up and thrown into Yaba left to get treatment but NO her vile words keeps getting recycled to FP...

Great week y'all

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Linda Ikeji With Evidences Of Her Fake Pregnancy (photos) by otunde527: 5:32am On Sep 24, 2018
Where are the pictures

Aunty kemi go sit down

Why is your body hot like this ma

Check my Ziggy for your rmb

(1) (Reply)

Moment Regina Daniels Brothers Spank Their Mother Ass After Getting High / Photos Of BEFORE & AFTER Of Transgender Buchi Alexandra Attacked By Bobrisky / Davido And Wizkid Chilling Together In A Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.