Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses (88688 Views)

The Correct Ayedaade Result Before It Was Destroyed By Inec Official - channels / Osun Election: Adeleke faults Osogbo, Ayedaade Results / Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by Transparent(m): 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
Osun Decides: INEC staff confessed his boss ordered him to destroy authentic Ayedaade LG’s poll result

An INEC staff in Osun State, Salawu Mutiu Kolawole on Sunday told journalists that his boss ordered him to destroy the election result of Ayedaade Local Government area of the state.

You might also want to read more details >>> https://dkmngr.com/osun-decides-inec-staff-confessed-his-boss-ordered-him-to-destroy-authentic-ayedaade-lgs-poll-result/
Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by Jflex07(m): 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
INEC are delaying the final result announcement because they know that Apc lost, they are finding all means to manipulate the result.

5 Likes

Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by deebrain(m): 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
Cryomancer:
angry

Nigeria will never cease to amaze me.

Ekiti election results did not take this long to announce winner, because it favours APC. Now that Osun state seems to have taken another position entirely with PDP leading, the final results have suddenly become a mounting that INEC cannot climb.

I weep for this country. This shows that the democratic foundation of the country itself is faulty. May the best rigger win. ✔

Like you are reading my mind
Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
He ended up saying nothing.

I regret watching that poo
Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by Baawaa(m): 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
Nopeace4dwicked:
They are trying 2distract us. PDP HAS WON OSUN CLEARLY
Your eyes will soon clear grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by hush15: 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
Cryomancer:
angry

Ekiti election results did not take this long to announce winner, because it favours APC. Now that Osun state seems to have taken another position entirely with PDP leading, the final results have suddenly become a mounting that INEC cannot climb.

I weep for this country. This shows that the democratic foundation of the country itself is faulty. May the best rigger win. ✔

I couldnt have put it better. if you know, you know...

1 Like

Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by Chepos1(m): 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
Omolaiya:

the man did say the electoral officer which is Mrs Aderinoye sent him to tear the paper. he did not mention any party at all.
Which party was wining in that particular voting unit so we could guess who sent the Mrs Aderinoye or who ever sent he who carried out the task.

1 Like

Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by Henri8: 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
Oooooo...they should have beaten shit out of him na.
Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by Moreoffaith(m): 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
EOS Aderinoye should face a trial for this.
Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by Kulas: 12:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
Why do APC chose to be evil.PDP clearly won and APC fail to accept it

5 Likes

Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by Jgovt(m): 12:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
The man said that is EO(electoral officer) called him and said he should go out and remove the results.. PDP has won so the man should be set free..
Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by Slickest(m): 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
Just saw the video, he was sent by his superior...
"Do it or lose ur job" kind of thing
Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by hammer6F: 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
PDP HAVE WON OSUN, NOW FOR THE USELESS ABOKI AT INEC TO ANNOUNCE RESULT IS A TUG OF WAR.

BUHARI IS A BASTARD!

TINUBU IS A SCUMBAG! AFONJA SCUM OF THE EARTH!

9 Likes

Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by hollah123: 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
XaviDayo:
If you the OP after watching the video did not deem it necessary to tell us who sent him, then the story is irrelevant. Watch the video here....mtweeewwwww
I watched d video on channels Tv not quite long,d guy mentioned one woman's name n another guy
Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by FarahAideed: 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
LadyHeaven:
Please who has MB to spare? Watch and relay the news biko

His EO sent him to go there and destroy the result on behalf of the APC

4 Likes

Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by weyreypey: 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
Jgovt:
The man said that is EO(electoral officer) called him and said he should go out and remove the results.. PDP has won so the man should be set free..
God forbid! He must be taken to the election petition tribunal... Even if PDP wins... This must be bumper to bumper

2 Likes

Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by Bizibi(m): 12:37pm On Sep 23, 2018
It will bad if APC use magic to win this election

1 Like

Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by budusky05(m): 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:
Who sent him?

Abeg ask
Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by Owned: 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
A P C Zombies

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by emperorblog(m): 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
Cryomancer:
angry

Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by AngelicBeing: 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Looooool. Lmao cheesy. Angelicbeing I sight you. Abeg watch am tell us biko.
tongue

1 Like

Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
Hundreddegrees:
Somebody should watch and tell us
Send MB na!

1 Like

Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
JennyJuggs:
Seun see ur mods. Nat which kain story be this one? So who sent him last last? Anything just to get us to click.

That's crazy.

that's why you should wait to read responses before you click.. you dont know if the link is sending you to a site that will steal your info
Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by Pascal11: 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
Sakamaje
Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by NothingDoMe: 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
AngelicBeing:
tongue
Abeg nor allow Aunty Kemi come here.

I nor know who worse pass between you and fukafuka.

1 Like

Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
Off course, we should all have known who sent him by now. The complaint is about ayeedade which was inflated in favour of PDP by 1000 votes, before tearing the result to cover up. It is part of them, this kind of act is not new to them. It is inherent in them. I am not mentioning the party o, but nah dem..

1 Like

Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by foreshore(m): 12:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

An INEC official, Alao Mutiu Kolawole, arrested for tearing results in Ayedaade local government area of Osun state, has confessed, revealing who sent him to carry out the act.

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/osun-elections-inec-official-tore-results-confesses-reveals-sent/

Na Tinubu send am!!!
Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by oloriLFC(f): 12:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
imran147:
Who send you to do this barbarically errand if not APC......You and the Mrs will be prosecuted and face the full wrath of the law
please rewrite the last line. You dey vex type ni?
Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by AngelicBeing: 12:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Abeg nor allow Aunty Kemi come here.

I nor know who worse pass between you and fukafuka.
tongue

Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by PHILipu1(m): 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
Cryomancer:
angry

Oshogbo votes alone are more than many local government votes put together in Osun state.

It has always been like this in previous elections.
Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by klax(m): 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
Ok he is going to say it was pdp that sent him we know where apc are going already but inec should release the result.

In ekiti I remember Buhari already congratulated fayemi even before the election and after the election when apc had done their master rigging they quickly declared fayemi of apc winner but in osun now all we are seen is Inec unofficial result, 2 grandfather was buying vote, N160k was found with a man trying to buy votes, now it's one man confessed who sent him.to tore election result blablabla all these just for apc to rig the election, we shall see.

1 Like

Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by tunary(m): 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
PDP has more population no doubt

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) / Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) / Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.