Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

She Wants To Marry Him, Legal Or Illegal? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Wants To Marry Him, Legal Or Illegal? (991 Views)

My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. / Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband / Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants To Marry Him, Legal Or Illegal? by PaulJoe247(m): 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
Can I get married to my brother's wife's brother?
Re: She Wants To Marry Him, Legal Or Illegal? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
Okay you've edited it....

..... This now depends on your family decision!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Marry Him, Legal Or Illegal? by i1: 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
not illegal

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Marry Him, Legal Or Illegal? by sisisioge: 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2018
Na your in-law...not a problem at all grin

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Marry Him, Legal Or Illegal? by Donald3d(m): 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2018
PaulJoe247:
Can I get married to my brother's wife's brother?
Why not , you are not related by blood .

4 Likes

Re: She Wants To Marry Him, Legal Or Illegal? by Godmother(f): 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
Check if your culture accepts it. If it does and you both want to, you should go ahead abeg.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Marry Him, Legal Or Illegal? by Exponental(m): 6:33am On Sep 24, 2018
post=71453644:
As women plenty for dis world reach?!
........it is well o!
that question can only come out of a woman if and only if they are not gays.

@Op, have you guys been fücking privately You seems to enjoy his company right? I doubt if your families will support it. Move on.... see him as a FWB.
Re: She Wants To Marry Him, Legal Or Illegal? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:38am On Sep 24, 2018
Exponental:

that question can only come out of a woman if and only if they are not gays.

Edited by the OP!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Marry Him, Legal Or Illegal? by Eagleword14(f): 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
I don't see anything wrong with it except ur culture forbids it.
Re: She Wants To Marry Him, Legal Or Illegal? by ibkayee(f): 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
Awkward but not illegal
Re: She Wants To Marry Him, Legal Or Illegal? by donstan18: 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
She has been fvcking him. Legal or illegal.

(1) (Reply)

Is Lalasticlala’s New Baby A Boy Or A Girl . Find Out Here / Wife Saved Her Husband From Embarrassment After Unable To Pay House Rent / I Was In A Trans/dream. And I Saw Her Buying...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.