Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo (29588 Views)

NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas / Bayelsa By-Election: INEC Excludes APC, Clears PDP, 11 Others / INEC Excludes Zakari From Collation Of Presidential Poll Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo by Tomoyayi(m): 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2018
INEC why is it taking so long to announce the result?

This one Oshio no talk since
cheesy
Re: Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo by njuwo(m): 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2018
Very active facebook page for sale. Message me on whatsapp if you want to buy 09068676193 https://free.facebook.com/fathiawb/?ref=opera_speed_dial That is the link
Re: Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo by adioolayi(m): 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2018
Not a new thing... NRM have a valid case. OYO APC versus Alegbeleye of AAA comes to mind, last last...APC settled the party, appoint the candidate as a commissioner and give some of his loyalist some board membership positions.

So, whoever wins Osun election will just need to settle out of court...else, na small case that can destroy the whole process
Re: Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo by KosyJerry(m): 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2018
Yoruba he-goat... give up to your generations plzzz

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo by Mcy56(f): 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2018
@4601CE, come and carry your sister o. grin
I expect to see you here arguing upandan, be say you still dey on sabbatical. cheesy
Re: Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo by Okoyeebo: 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2018
hammer6F:
THIS IS WAT THEY DID IN IMO STATE AND THEN PERFECTED THEIR RIGGING BEFORE THE NEXT POLL.

BUHARI WILL BE BRUTALLY OUSTED FROM ASO ROCK AND KILLED, IF NOT HANDED TO ICC, BECOS CLEARLY FREE AND FAIR ELECTION DIED THE DAY GENERAL BUHARI ENTERED ASO ROCK.

ANYBODY EXPECTING TO HEAR THE EXACT RESULT FROM OSUN, SHOULD FORGET IT, BY THE NEXT POLL, ALL U WILL HEAR IS APC WIN.

THIS IS WAT HAPPENED IN IMO STATE.

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Obinoscopy

This is high treason, is Nairaland now a forum for encouraging treason?

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo by Born2Breed(f): 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2018
hush15:

wow, since ur moniker is born2breed, how about we breed some angels ehn, you aint looking bad you know...

modified... to the topic, you right. this government is a scam. i wont be surprised if they will gladly accept this as an excuse to restrategise. Like i always point out, i hope nigeria sees this as a signal of what to exoect in 2019. Nigerians shouldnt let them have it easy cos they will never play fair.

Say it one more time...

Re: Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo by Topman3795(m): 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2018
Is well

1 Share

Re: Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo by Nitah1: 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2018
hammer6F:
THIS IS WAT THEY DID IN IMO STATE AND THEN PERFECTED THEIR RIGGING BEFORE THE NEXT POLL.

BUHARI WILL BE BRUTALLY OUSTED FROM ASO ROCK AND KILLED, IF NOT HANDED TO ICC, BECOS CLEARLY FREE AND FAIR ELECTION DIED THE DAY GENERAL BUHARI ENTERED ASO ROCK.

ANYBODY EXPECTING TO HEAR THE EXACT RESULT FROM OSUN, SHOULD FORGET IT, BY THE NEXT POLL, ALL U WILL HEAR IS APC WIN.

what a pained igboman,in last election you guys with ur five % voted for gej yet pmb won,what do u think will happen this time?
You guys and ur likes wished him death before election,yet hill is still breathing, who told u he will die before u?
Re: Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo by Benekruku(m): 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2018
Born2Breed:

APC will only win if the results are doctored and manipulated by INEC on their behalf.

I won't be surprised though. Na dem trademark!

The election was won way before today

So you actually believe Adeleke would win grin grin grin
Re: Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo by EternalTruths: 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2018
saaron:
Why is NRM candidate raising this issue now when election has ended since yesterday?
Some people want to use this guy to cancel Osun election. Osun people must never allow that happen!

APC Plan B

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo by Igboho100: 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
If they were that important in the first place,
Once wouldn't have left their name out
If they were that important in the first place,
Their members would have made a big scene out of these at their various poling wards yesterday
If they were that important in the first place,most of us wouldn't be hearing about the party for the first time through this post.
Gerarahia my friend!

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo by Born2Breed(f): 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
Benekruku:

The election was won way before today

So you actually believe Adeleke would win grin grin grin

Now you are talking....oga rigger!!!

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo by pawesome(m): 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
Who is this one?... Shift Abeg..
INEC, una well-done ko.... We all know PDP won so kuku announce it already

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo by hisexcellency34: 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
Charge and bail lawyer. If na Ozekhome or Sagay now we go take am serious

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo by yaki84: 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
seunmsg:

As baseless as it appears to you, the entire election may be cancelled if the party can actually prove that it was unlawfully excluded by INEC.

did they cancel 2015 election when young democratic party was unlawfully excluded from the election?

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo by SirLakes: 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
hammer6F:

[s]BUHARI WILL BE BRUTALLY OUSTED FROM ASO ROCK AND KILLED, IF NOT HANDED TO ICC, BECOS CLEARLY FREE AND FAIR ELECTION DIED THE DAY GENERAL BUHARI ENTERED ASO ROCK. [/s]

Trash Trash

Like we've been having fair elections in Nigeria before now.

I don't like buhari oo, but don't make it seem like it all started with him.

Talk trash again I'll reset you with slap

Re: Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo by Xander85: 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2018
Nice one! smiley

If all else fails, then dagbaru the whole excercise based on a technicality! shocked
Re: Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo by greggng: 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
I am just coming from osogbo now..pdp has won erection...while apc has won election...the election and erection is fair enough....case closed
Re: Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo by hammer6F: 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
Okoyeebo:

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Obinoscopy

This is high treason, is Nairaland now a forum for encouraging treason?

POWER BELONG TO THE PEOPLE, IF BUHARI THINK HE CAN STEAL IT THROUGH THE BACK DOOR, HE WILL BE BEATEN TO DEATH AND BURNT LIKE A COMMON THIEF THAT HE IS.

WE GO TAKE BUHARI DO EXAMPLE, OF ACCEPTABLE STANDARD FOR GOVERNACE.

GHANA ENJOY FREE AND FAIR ELECTION, Y MUST NIGERIA CONTINUE TO GIVE AFRICA BAD NAME?

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo by greggng: 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
Tune to ait now...is live
Re: Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo by klax(m): 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
Guys we are too intelligent for all these apc craps trying to cancel this election. Pls where was that candidate 3 days ago? pls where was he or she yesterday before the election and during the election? so it's now he or she just woke up to remember his or her name or party was omitted Nonsense.

INEC respect yourself and release the result simple and clear. No where to hide today for apc and INEC.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo by CanineOfJackal: 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
seunmsg:

As baseless as it appears to you, the entire election may be cancelled if the party can actually prove that it was unlawfully excluded by INEC.
YOU VE GONE INTO HIDING SINCE the result was declared. modath is hiding also

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo by SirLakes: 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
greggng:
I am just coming from osogbo now..pdp has won erection...while apc has won election...the election and erection is fair enough....case closed

Lol grin

Madt guy grin
Re: Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo by Sirphem(m): 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
Don't digress someone with ur Stupidity......Abeg
Re: Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo by hush15: 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
Born2Breed:

Say it one more time...

haba, dont you like angels ni? Make we breed adorable angels now?

winks
Re: Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo by Skepticus: 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2018
naijapips04:

Exactly my thoughts. This is option 2 for APC in case a rerun verdict fails. Like Saraki said, Nigerians are watching.

They are watching and would do [B]NOTHING[B] as usual like they have been since 1960
Re: Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo by Legolast: 1:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
Any forms of election[i]malpractice[/i] that APC will apply in this election, they were all invented by PDP.
Re: Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo by Tareq1105: 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2018
naijapips04:

Exactly my thoughts. This is option 2 for APC in case a rerun verdict fails. Like Saraki said, Nigerians are watching.

I beg, share your thoughts with me and leave that Saraki Ilorin mesujamba out of our discussion here.

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo by Tareq1105: 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2018
hammer6F:

POWER BELONG TO THE PEOPLE, IF BUHARI THINK HE CAN STEAL IT THROUGH THE BACK DOOR, HE WILL BE BEATEN TO DEATH AND BURNT LIKE A COMMON THIEF THAT HE IS.

WE GO TAKE BUHARI DO EXAMPLE, OF ACCEPTABLE STANDARD FOR GOVERNACE.

GHANA ENJOY FREE AND FAIR ELECTION, Y MUST NIGERIA CONTINUE TO GIVE AFRICA BAD NAME?

Be civil in your contribution.

You can make your point and still be civil.
Re: Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo by lordsrest(f): 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
saaron:
Why is NRM candidate raising this issue now when election has ended since yesterday?
Some people want to use this guy to cancel Osun election. Osun people must never allow that happen!

Don't mind them o
I was the presiding officer of my polling unit...
None of them came to complain about that their party wasn't listed...
Besides, even before the election, they announced that 48 parties were contesting for the governorship election, And 48 parties appeared in the ballot paper. I don't understand why they are raising this issue now and not before the election.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Zulum Visits Idriss Debby, Chadian President (Photos) / FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls / Goodluck Jonathan Complains Of Neglect By PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.