Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo (29590 Views)

NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas / Bayelsa By-Election: INEC Excludes APC, Clears PDP, 11 Others / INEC Excludes Zakari From Collation Of Presidential Poll Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo by Born2Breed(f): 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
hush15:

haba, dont you like angels ni? Make we breed adorable angels now?

winks

Re: Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo by saaron(m): 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2018
lordsrest:

Don't mind them o
I was the presiding officer of my polling unit...
None of them came to complain about that their party wasn't listed...
Besides, even before the election, they announced that 48 parties were contesting for the governorship election, And 48 parties appeared in the ballot paper. I don't understand why they are raising this issue now and not before the election.
They are just trying to cause confusion.
Re: Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo by hush15: 3:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
[quote author=Born2Breed post=71457398][/quote]

hehehe, this angel like guns o. am thinking more like the presidential type. i dont want to raise clydes o
Re: Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo by unitysheart(m): 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
Born2Breed:
The ruling party made up of baboons and dogs, will do anything humanly possible to steal this glaring victory from PDP.

The electorate in Osun must take the bull by the horns, let there be peaceful protest all over the state to show displeasure over this day light robbery.

Enough is Enough!!!

And the over 250000 that voted for the other side will sit down and be watching too.
Re: Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo by Olohunjedalo(m): 6:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
post=71454256:

That is the way we are seeing things too....

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Kudos to al the good job you are doing bros!

You are highly appreciated.

Stay blessed.
I was banned and I just got released this evening chai . grin
I wish I could start quoting all those people that were saying nonsense to me on this thread and other threads where I kept saying APC will win and there’s nothing anyone can do about it .
But those mentions are too much mehn!
Re: Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

I was banned and I just got released this evening chai . grin
I wish I could start quoting all those people that were saying nonsense to me on this thread and other threads where I kept saying APC will win and there’s nothing anyone can do about it .
But those mentions are too much mehn!
Lol, I understand.
The mentions we get daily are so much too.
Most of the mentions are from our clients here, some from well wishers, many random ones, some from wailers too.
We reply our clients first and foremost and choose some other ones to reply, how can we reply all of these bros?!
Just imagine......

Re: Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo by Olohunjedalo(m): 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
I
post=71583064:

Lol, I understand.
Most of the mentions are from our clients here, some from well wishers, many random ones, some from wailers too.
We reply our clients first and foremost and choose some other ones to reply, how can we reply all of these bros?!
Just imagine......
Re: Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo by Olohunjedalo(m): 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
I
post=71583064:

Lol, I understand.
Just imagine......
Chai
Re: Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
Mcy56:
@4601CE, come and carry your sister o. grin
I expect to see you here arguing upandan, be say you still dey on sabbatical. cheesy
I need to stay away from this section angry
Re: Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo by Mcy56(f): 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2018
4601CE:
I need to stay away from this section angry
Lol. No need to stay away o, just wait till you get 5-yr ban, then your eyes go clear. tongue
Shebi your APC bros don win now, your argument and epic replies suppose stop na. grin
Re: Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2018
Mcy56:

Lol. No need to stay away o, just wait till you get 5-yr ban, then your eyes go clear. tongue
Shebi your APC bros don win now, your argument and epic replies suppose stop na. grin
Lol. My vote didn’t waste grin grin
I no wan chop ban again o. I swear I think I will have to stay away from politics section for good .
I go deactivate las las

Re: Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo by Mcy56(f): 11:38am On Sep 29, 2018
4601CE:
Lol. My vote didn’t waste grin grin
I no wan chop ban again o. I swear I think I will have to stay away from politics section for good . I go deactivate las las
You go deactivate las las cos you know say you no fit stay away from politics section na. tongue
Why you come put your pikin's pic for NL like this? tongue
Re: Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 29, 2018
Mcy56:

You go deactivate las las cos you know say you no fit stay away from politics section na. tongue
Why you come put your pikin's pic for NL like this? tongue
Lmao cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila Visits Abdulmummin Jubrin, His Campaign DG (Photos) / I Was Freer In Nigeria Than In India – El-zakzaky / Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.