Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,043 members, 7,807,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) (33703 Views)

Tobi Bakre's Father, Alex, Miracle & Tobi Pictured Together / #BBNaija2018: Tobi Bakre May Not Be 23 Years Old After All (Photos) / Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) by Edum13656: 4:17am On Sep 24, 2018
sonnie10:
Not a good idea if you ask me.
Some countries would not give you visa if you have ever been to Lebanon
true talk; Israel will not allow you enter and US will ask you serious questions. him no see those small beautiful and peaceful Island countries go na Lebanon.
Re: Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) by amanikondo: 5:26am On Sep 24, 2018
amaniro:
How can that one be using phone in the middle of the sea where probably they'll be no reception angry
Who told you there is no reception? This is not Nigeria.
Re: Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 24, 2018
EtherealAnn:

my apologies ma
You owe no one any apology. That was just an expression of your opinion and anyone who's heating up should faack aff!
Re: Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:49am On Sep 24, 2018
luminouz:
Do what I asked of u!!! Nothing is free!
mtcheww ratpoison don dey hungry u
Re: Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) by imran147(m): 7:08am On Sep 24, 2018
amaniro:
How can that one be using phone in the middle of the sea where probably they'll be no reception angry

So make dem no take photo while on the cruz

Re: Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) by luminouz(m): 7:39am On Sep 24, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
mtcheww ratpoison don dey hungry u
SHATAP!!!! wink
Re: Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) by Youngbbt: 7:59am On Sep 24, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmm ....Englishman Weldone
Re: Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) by Obas101(m): 8:57am On Sep 24, 2018
Westaslave2:
i heard his younger brother is luminouz who sells rotten gworo in babankunu ,zamfara
Chai.. You wicked grin

Re: Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) by luminouz(m): 9:17am On Sep 24, 2018
Obas101:

Chai.. You wicked grin

Re: Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) by Westaslave2(f): 9:30am On Sep 24, 2018
Obas101:

Chai.. You wicked grin
haha...no mind d boy n him aboki family
Re: Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) by yixer: 11:34am On Sep 24, 2018
chukslawrence:
cute guy

LEARN MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT FOR FREE BY ATTENDING THE FREE TRAINING PROGRAM

Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram!! These are some of those incredibly popular mobile apps available to us that can keep us hooked to our mobile phones for hours. With the booming number of tech-savvy Smartphone users, the demand for sophisticated applications is growing like never before.

This Mobile App Development training conveys the fundamental skills necessary to deploy develop Apps on mobile devices (iOS and Android devices. Attendees employ app Studio to perform comprehensive hands on exercises in this program

This free Intensive Mobile App Development Training program provides you a beginner-friendly introduction to Mobile App Development and if you want to learn from scratch, this course is for you!

DATE: 6TH of October, 2018
VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS
TIME: 10am Prompt
COST & REGISTRATION: Absolutely Free (Check Link To Register Now!)
REQUIREMENTS: Just Come With Your Laptop/Tablet/Writing Materials
ADD-ON: Free Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi Access To First 20 Participants

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Re: Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) by Nizguy(m): 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
Westaslave2:
i love no beard at all

I can remove mine just to make u happy cool
Re: Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) by Westaslave2(f): 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2018
Nizguy:

I can remove mine just to make u happy cool
nizguy mr cleanshave
Re: Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) by Nizguy(m): 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
Westaslave2:
nizguy mr cleanshave

Lol. Ur beautiful dear, take it as ur dinner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Slays In Hollywood (Photos) / 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding / Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Is Broke After Paying $15million To Trend In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.