Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive (55784 Views)

Court Nullifies, Declares Osun LG Polls Illegal / Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive / Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by koboko69: 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
ladiesreject:

Ubanka ya chi uwarka ya hifi banza

Back to sender
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Calers: 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
Index follow d constitution .
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
This election is still a work in progress and my prayer is that the people have began to speak ,so let the riggers allow the people's wish stand. It's been two days of watch . I pray that we will practically involve in elections like we actively engaged in social media.
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Elicia1(m): 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
INEC DECLARED osun election inclusive why? But any day any time God is in control of that state. Devil Will be defeated in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by koboko69: 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
Firefire pachuckwudi44 renowned unrepentant wailers....

I sight una...

Oya vomit your wailings cheesy

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Hardeysolution(m): 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
masterplan303:
Omo this country don tire me..Buhari has done more evil to this country than good
how?
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by siraj1402(m): 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
Since the cancelled votes exceeded the margin of votes between the two leading candidates, INEC declared the election inconclusive.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Hardeysolution(m): 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
ladiesreject:
That's the worst they could do.

APC and Buhari are the worst things that have happened since World war 2.

Try this nonsense next year and see what will become of this sh!t hole country

#Rubbish
your opinion though
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by miqos02(m): 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
Wow
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by samtee37(m): 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
I want to ask Pls..

Now that pdp was the one leading with a small margin, what will now happen if the table turns to apc in the Rerun and they win,...?

I doubt, if pdp will agree to the result either.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by frowland(m): 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
ladiesreject:

#Rubbish
Nothing will happen, keypad warrior.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by TAO11(f): 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
raumdeuter:
Will the rerun be held in the whole state or in just the contested local govt

whole state and i think between the top 2 candidates
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Hardeysolution(m): 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
sogodihno:
This is Nigeria.....PDP wan take APC stronghold just like that. I laugh in Spanish.
you wan give Tinubu and Buhari hypertension.

What makes you think that that will always be the situation?
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by otunde527: 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
This is gobe part 2
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by haconjy(m): 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
As if I know
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Uglyaddy: 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
modath:

Now they will face the real test.

Which real test?You and your party lost.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Konze70: 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
See how few criminals are toying with the future of young nigerians.
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Soulsymbol99: 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
Davido said it!
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by datopaper(m): 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
This is ojoro
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by SoNature(m): 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
ladiesreject:

#Rubbish

Shut up!

You can't do anything

Stop boasting on a faceless forum

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
What a country
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by koboko69: 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
samtee37:
I want to ask Pls..

Now that pdp was the one leading with a small margin, what will now happen if the table turns to apc in the Rerun and they win,...?

I doubt, if pdp will agree to the result either.

Who gives a hoot if they agree or not..... cheesy

Make the dancing senator try parade himself as governor first.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Olive33: 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by pannyman(m): 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
Precide:
In as much as the declaration is in line with the constitution, it's OK by me. Nobody should wade into this matter with emotions and sentiments
Exactly. People are beginning to make accusations without any knowledge of the rules of the election.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Mmlanrehh(m): 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
Let the word war begin
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Boostiano(m): 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
Medsimon01:
The difference between the two leading parties is less than the number of cancelled votes.
So, the election is inconclusive.

[color=#990000][/color]Someone with sense at last

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Deepfreezer(m): 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
Chaii this is not fair at all. APC want to ruin the democracy alot of people sacrificed their lives to make sure it stands.
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Olalan(m): 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
The smarter party will woo omisore to support them in the Re-run
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by vecman22(m): 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
ladiesreject:

#Rubbish

LOL... Cry us a river ooooo...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Timi Frank Exposes Midnight Meeting Between Buhari, INEC Boss, Others / Olujonwo, Obasanjo's Son Embracing His Father After Declaring Support For Buhari / Osinbajo Makes New Appointments (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.