Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive (55778 Views)

Court Nullifies, Declares Osun LG Polls Illegal / Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive / Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by baby124: 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
Where is Davido right now? He thinks real life is Instagram where he makes noise morning and night. Anyway good luck to whoever wins.
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by mycodon: 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
Precide:
In as much as the declaration is in line with the constitution, it's OK by me. Nobody should wade into this matter with emotions and sentiments

do you have brains? sad
Precide:
In as much as the declaration is in line with the constitution, it's OK by me. Nobody should wade into this matter with emotions and sentiments

do you have brains?
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Smile4daddy(m): 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
inconclusive till further notice. cheesy PDP Never Again undecided

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
PDP is a petty thief while APC nah armed robbers
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Akpacha(m): 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
Criis:
E don happen

All ye that sit at home during election day claiming elections are not won/lost by single votes, you see yourselves. See the narrow margin, if only 1000 more people had come out to vote out APC instead of sitting at home and doing social media commentators...
no mind them, u hear that saying, votes no de count, votes not d count, apc go still rig, apc go still rig.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Deepfreezer(m): 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
My lovely brothers and sisters of Osun. It's time to show this people that the state belongs to you.
The battle is not yet over, get your pvc ready for rerun.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by thesolutions(m): 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
The winning margin is below the number of cancelled votes.

Sounds fair to me.

When is the runoff.

5 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by opius: 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
raumdeuter:
Will the rerun be held in the whole state or in just the contested local govt
Only area or polling units where there are cancellation of votes

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Alexiz101(m): 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
Before the osogbor results where announced I had earlier on predicted that APC will TECHNICALLY RIG this election few minutes after that post it was announced that an electoral officer tore an election results in a polling station with over 3000 voters register now the Returner officer Is using constitution to claim the difference in votes is less than 350.add whatever number that PDP will have had in the cancel booth to their total number of votes that will have made PDP win but this is Nigeria see what we are faced with now!! This should teach PDP a lesson so long as APC is concern they are wasting their time because Mechanically,Technically 2019 elections will be Rigged!! Shame on APC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by koboko69: 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
tigerclaws:
mynd.44 la.lasticlala
rule 2

Rule 100 ni. Why u nor quote the ipob miscreant wey dey curse me in your language shout rule 2?
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
APC will win the re-run election. Aregbe and Tinubu will talk to their aggrieved former members, towns like Iwo and other APC stronghold won by the less popular parties will deliver for APC

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by yourstruly123(m): 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
Precide:
God punish you. Idiot.
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Akpacha(m): 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
baby124:
Where is Davido right now? He thinks real life is Instagram where he makes noise morning and night. Anyway good luck to whoever wins.
what are u saying? They gave a very good fight, I never expected pdp would come this far in osun state, I expected a walk over for apc in that state.

8 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by jconsulting(f): 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
INEC I hail o... I learnt that it took Inec 12 hours for Oshogbo result to arrive Oshogbo at Oshogbo grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by meforyou1(m): 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
raumdeuter:
Will the rerun be held in the whole state or in just the contested local govt
only the polling units where elections were cancelled. About 5 or 6.
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
modath:

Only the affected area...
You are very sure about this miss?
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Nezan(m): 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
That is the position of the law, no sentiments and passions.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
Nigeria is finished, why not allow the people to decide. I think Apc lost this time.
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by emmie14: 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
ladiesreject:
That's the worst they could do.

APC and Buhari are the worst things that have happened since World war 2.

Try this nonsense next year and see what will become of this sh!t hole country

#Rubbish

Tinubu imposed on Nigerians. Blame him and his supporters. Repent now.
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by knowhowk: 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
Olalan:
The smarter party will woo omisore to support them in the Re-run
. You are right ....
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by livelymatilda22: 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
Lol.... I don't think this has ever happened in Nigeria for a Governorship election

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
Medsimon01:
The difference between the two leading parties is less than the number of cancelled votes.
So, the election is inconclusive.

Please how does this affect the declaration of a winner?

Can someone please explain
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Onyemabright(m): 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
Medsimon01:
The difference between the two leading parties is less than the number of cancelled votes.
So, the election is inconclusive.
That is the law ur right
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Herolly(m): 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
Good people of Osun has spoken by votes.... even if Adeleke wins with 10 votes... he must be declared winner... I don't know what these people want again, It was glearing that Ekiti robbed of their right after that they shot at the tribunal in Ado Ekiti..... These people don't know we are all watching what they're doing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by meforyou1(m): 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
APC will win the re-run election. Aregbe and Tinubu will talk to their aggrieved former members, towns like Iwo and other APC stronghold won by the less popular parties will deliver for APC
the run off will be in only 6 polling units. Just btwn PDP and APC

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by skubido(m): 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2018
if not for Omisore PDP will have wide Margin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by knowhowk: 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2018
jconsulting:
INEC I hail o... I learnt that it took Inec 12 hours for Oshogbo result to arrive Oshogbo at Oshogbo grin
. grin grin grin
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by eedrissa(m): 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2018
APC is devish.. APC is demon..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by MrMystrO(m): 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2018
jconsulting:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by livelymatilda22: 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2018
jconsulting:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) / Olujonwo, Obasanjo's Son Embracing His Father After Declaring Support For Buhari / Osinbajo Makes New Appointments (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.