Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election (48045 Views)

APC Withdraws From Re-run Election In Akwa Ibom. Gives Reasons / I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola / Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by livelymatilda22: 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2018
Vixlot:
Adeleke, Oyetola to battle in re-run election
Wow...This election is more like history in the making grin
Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by Trapnews: 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:

Ipob amaka man spotted!

I no dey abuse you ooo.

Na hail I dey hail you ooo...

E fit nor reach my heart but to avoid ban..

Igbo amaka

You this wahala guy, how do you escape ban everytime? undecided
Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by Atk1nson(m): 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2018
Built2last:
I need lawyers analysis on the result.

What does or constitution or electoral act say about it.

What do they mean by simple majority of vote cast.

Lawyers over to you. No need for emotional or sentimental judgement

Not a lawyer but I believe results from cancelled units exceeded the slim difference between both parties. Hence the election from those cancelled units will need to be rerunned before the result can be finalized.
Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by Samade7: 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
Aregbe: Baba we lost o.

Buhari: arebe walahi baa ankali, I talk por u to give am eplibody d money I gave u.

Aregbe : Baba am sorry na tinubu say make I leave part of d money for him.

Buhari: Kai, dat tunubu too like am por money o. Gipe me pone number for d inec man in osunn.

Aregbe : Thanks Baba

Buhari: calling: tor, talk am say I go rerun the elecsion. Shekena

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by id4sho(m): 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
byrron:
What made the election inconclusive?
The Electoral law states that when violence /cancelled votes is higher than difference between the two top contenders it is appropriate to declare the results inconclusive .
Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by forgiveness: 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
thatigboman:
Cancelled results
Orulu LG , 2 polling units. Registered voters 947
Ife south, 1 polling unit. Registered voters 502
Ife north, 1 polling unit. Registered voters 353
Osogbo, 1 polling unit. Registered voters 884
Total registered voters 3498

Will the re-run election be done in these polling units only?

1 Like

Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by FBIL: 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
Where is that fake Yoruba Pastor who prophesied that Iyiola Omisore of SDP will win this election? He even said PDP will come third! You see why fake Churches are destroying Christianity?

3 Likes

Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by Ironlion1(m): 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin put pigdiots are very stupid people, so you mean with all their wailing and propaganda they couldn't outclass APC in a state where salary payment is an issue? This isn't rejection of APC, it was a neck and neck contest.
It's really pitiful to hear how some of us talk cluelessly.
A ruling party with an incumbent governor lost a governorship election to an opposition
and yet you have mouth to talk?
We are really in trouble.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by johnglo2(m): 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
ITbomb:
This is how 2019 Presidential election will be declared inconclusive when Saraki wins
APC will win 2019.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by VULCAN(m): 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
APC has renewed that spirit of "inconclusive elections" that they used to win so many.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by Lumig: 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
Throwback:

Are you saying it was conclusive with a victory marIgin of 350 and cancelled votes of over 3000, then INEC suddenly rewrote the electoral laws overnight?

What manner of educated idiots populate this country?

The rule is sacrosanct and would not be cast away to make you feel better.
Gbam! grin angry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by xreal: 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
Why?
Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by babtoundey(m): 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
Wasting useful resources on a dead and buried issue. What a country!

Kaka komode pa mi layo...
Osun state election: inconclusive
What in heaven's name is the meaning of that "inclusive"? What happened in Ekiti obviously repeats itself In Osun. How can you not pay salary, be unresponsive to the people and expects to be re-elected. How hard they always think it is replacing their adamant, I- too sabi heads with even a lifeless doll . Now we know it is not only the child that steals from his mother's pot of soup that can be tagged a noon-day thieve
May be Oyo, Ondo and co will learn from the ceaser's fall.
Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by Ayiibobo(m): 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
Proffdada:
Nigerians are really gullible to be voting for parties instead of the individual. Imagine adeleke having votes undecided
u are a fool,....on d contrary I can't believe nigerians can vote for a man dat was chief of service in osun state for 8good years and couldn't construct a good road to his home town

4 Likes

Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by forgiveness: 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
Atk1nson:

Not a lawyer but I believe results from cancelled units exceeded the slim difference between both parties. Hence the election from those cancelled units will need to be rerunned before the result can be finalized.

Are those areas not PDP strong holds?
Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by livelymatilda22: 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
Olalan:
The smarter one would woo the likes of omisore.
BTW it would be suicidal to think omisore support is inconsequential
Yoy are very correct especially at Ife Central.

Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by miqos02(m): 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
bettercreature:
Ashamed of what?
that this election is going to a rerun, it shows the present Governor failed. I am not a PDP supporter.
Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by afonjay: 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
Please let us play cleaning game P D P Agent complained of missing votes and INEC does nt want any party claim of cheating for that reason let us ve a clear feid to play dis game
Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by Olatundextd(m): 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
Apc, inec that osun state hmmm shocked shocked shocked
I get my eye on you people
PDP win
[img]https://i./11YH.gif[/img]
Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by LordAdam16: 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
Throwback:

Are you saying it was conclusive with a victory marIgin of 350 and cancelled votes of over 3000, then INEC suddenly rewrote the electoral laws overnight?

What manner of educated idiots populate this country?

The rule is sacrosanct and would not be cast away to make you feel better.

And are you so useless that you disregarded how PDP miraculously lost 1k votes in Ayedaade and APC gained 2k votes in Olorunda? These were votes already collated at the local governments before they were taken to Osogbo.

The guy sent to tear that of Ayedaade was caught and the episode is clearly on the front page. Even PremiumTimes and Channels who had staff in each of the LG areas announced the right result where PDP did not lose its Ayedaade 1k votes.

But I've forgotten what a rotten POS you are when it comes to APC. This is how you want to vote Buhari out of power. Bloody Joker!

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
Wow
Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by Kdon2: 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
fallout87:

APC is raping democracy and you are enjoying it because it's the party paying you?

Some of you people deserve the crappy life you have. You deserve to suffer the way you have because you are indefensibly ignorant.

What is the point of democracy in a country when a party was allowed to come to power through fair elections but now won't concede power after the people have spoken?

So that was fair election? You are part of Nigeria problem
Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by adioolayi(m): 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
gare:

this one will be very difficult to rig, the popular an the best candidate will win
lol....there won't be rigging, but the environment will be hostile for opposition to vote. APC won't take those units lightly.
Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by meforyou1(m): 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
deledayo:
Where are the affected areas for rerun election please?
Cancelled results
Orulu LG , 2 polling units. Registered voters 947
Ife south, 1 polling unit. Registered voters 502
Ife north, 1 polling unit. Registered voters 353
Osogbo, 1 polling unit. Registered voters 884
Total registered voters 3498
Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by Jrevelation(m): 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
I KNOW IF IT IS APC THAT WIN THIS ELECTION THEY WILL NOT DECLARE IT AS INCONCLUSIVE

I PITY THIS COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by zealotzee: 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
grin grin
Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by Afriface: 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
This decision folowed cancellation of votes in Orolu Local Government, Ife South LG, Ife North LG and Osogbo LG resulting, to the loss of 3498
Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by meforyou1(m): 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
livelymatilda22:

Yoy are very correct especially at Ife Central.
no rerun in ife central. 1 in ife north and another 1 in ife south
Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by FBIL: 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
A state that can't pay salary! A state that settles Lagos godfather with their meagre allocation was given a chance to change the mess but they're there middling as chameleon. Anambra indigenes said they hated giving a part of their allocation to settle anybody outside their state. And they voted for APGA 24/24. Osun people! Why una dey always dey for middle...middling, middling, middling?
Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by Afamed: 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
Built2last:
I need lawyers analysis on the result.

What does or constitution or electoral act say about it.

What do they mean by simple majority of vote cast.

Lawyers over to you. No need for emotional or sentimental judgement

INEC's reason for declaring Osun Governorship election inconclusive!

Reason: Total number of votes cancelled is 3498 which is higher than margin of votes won by candidate with the highest number of votes, 353, which calls for rerun as stipulated by law!

...All eyes on rerun
Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by Awoo88: 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin put pigdiots are very stupid people, so you mean with all their wailing and propaganda they couldn't outclass APC in a state where salary payment is an issue? This isn't rejection of APC, it was a neck and neck contest.
Dey console yourself . This is how 2019 is going to be for buhari. Neck to neck with buhari going back to duara

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by faaz24: 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2018
tolfyn:
This is serious oo
O serious pa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma’s Travel Ban, N4.3bn Fraud Case: FG Keeps Mum / President Biya's Tweet On Buhari's Visit To Cameroon Goes Viral (photo) / President Buhari Increases Police Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.