Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election (48044 Views)

APC Withdraws From Re-run Election In Akwa Ibom. Gives Reasons / I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola / Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by Bishop4real: 6:59am On Sep 24, 2018
oo5050:
#My concern is this. why did it take Osogbo returning officer 12hours from state Capital Osogbo to same Osogbo. was he coming from sokoto? Devil go dey fear this country lies.

If your mischievous insinuations are to be taken seriously, why would the same returning officer 12 hours to present results that supports rerun. He could have "given" results that could have guaranteed victory nah, or what do you think?
Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by Bishop4real: 7:08am On Sep 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You have a point about challenging the results in some areas but regarding 2019, there is no bad sign about that.

This was simply an in house election for Yoruba's and by yorubas so it was expected to go this way . 2019 is a whole different ball game.

I know both parties are taking notes now on what to do and I know that those in APC are much better at implementing the notes taken because we stood firm despite the inadequacies and weakness Aregbe gave us

More so, APC will prefer winning Nigeria to winning Osun. Yes, with PDP victory in Osun, what better resume can INEC & APC dangle to prove their readiness for free & fair general elections come 2019? Losing your stronghold to opposition without rancor will boost the ruling party's credentials & inspire confidence. Then, boom without warning, they will strike mercilessly in 2019. If the, APC, goes ahead to win, it's equally good for them as observers have already commended the conduct of the elections.

So, it's a win, win situation for APC

1 Like

Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:18am On Sep 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I was so tired and needed to journey back to Ogun.

I slept around 2.30 am this morning and woke up by about 4.40am which is my normal waking hours daily and my eyes were feeling sandy from lack of sleep so I slept some more and then embarked on my trip back to my base.

I knew the election was going to be very tight and I warned someone who was already celebrating an APC win to chill for a while.

However it would still be an APC win come September 27. We will keep winning legally unlike the illegal ways PDP have employed all these years
Lol console yourself,the people are wiser

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma’s Travel Ban, N4.3bn Fraud Case: FG Keeps Mum / Police React To Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Market Square / President Buhari Increases Police Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.