Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Do I Look Like Beyonce? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do I Look Like Beyonce? (3885 Views)

Poll: Do I look like beyonce?

Yes: 36% (14 votes)
No: 63% (24 votes)
This poll has ended

Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) / 5 Real Life Soldiers Who Make Rambo Look Like A Sissy / People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by star01(m): 8:22am On Apr 11, 2007
cute-ass:

hostile?? you asked if i couldn't read what i posted

Who was hostile now?? you started it sweetie wink
and simply tell me when i said that, damn u freaking me out, but u know what NEVA MIND , keep the ball rolling
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by cuteass1(f): 8:41am On Apr 11, 2007
bigboi1999:

and simply tell me when i said that, damn u freaking me out, but u know what NEVA MIND , keep the ball rolling

bigboi1999:

u not specific, abi u can't read what u posted?

there dearie, enjoy the typing of your fingers.

And please don't let me freak you out love, we're all here to have fun. Now i'll feel extremely bad to think i was standing in the way of someone else. So please lets just say we didnt see each other this morning wink

take care cheesy
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by osegwu(m): 10:07am On Apr 11, 2007
Uju4eva:

who are you talking about osegwu?

Not you sweetie' definitely not you
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by orp: 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2007
you look like Jayz's girlfriend
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by zigbo(f): 11:37pm On Apr 11, 2007
sofine is to beyonce in her dreams as cuteass nd i is to multiple celebrity as uju is to jordin sprarks american idol contest. for real
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by anabell(f): 11:50pm On Apr 11, 2007
oh u look are beyonce twin , kiss my ass
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by CaitlynB: 12:55am On Apr 16, 2007
STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm sofine5's cousin, i should know!!!!!

And she DOES look like beyonce!!!!!!!!!

So stop sayin she doesn't

i'm her couz and she does look like b. I see her every day!
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by Kadeejah(f): 6:19am On Apr 17, 2007
Hahahaha. ddaayyuummm i forgot how crazy Nl is. Okay som1 pls tell me this girl dint jus claim that she da one in the pic.
wotchu think we stupid undecided
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by aloib(f): 2:53am On Apr 18, 2007
lol, and u went to get another id to act like shes ur cousin///lmaooooooooooooooo
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by star01(m): 6:08am On Apr 18, 2007
lol , it a coincidence
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by wormedup(m): 9:20am On Apr 18, 2007
sofine5,
simple proof will make all these multi - ID thing go away tongue

take a pic like ugwumba said and voila !
if u don't have the attires he mentioned, let us know, we'll be willing to make changes.

note: we all have google and images searching system wink tongue. we'll definitely see the one thing beyonce hasn't done in public yet shocked

i guess u nailed yourself this time. sworrie cry cry cry tongue
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by Uju4eva(f): 1:08am On Apr 21, 2007
i don't know about yall, but i think there are other posters who sofine made up, and me to jordin sparks/ okay, anyways, how did you know i'm igbo?
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by drered(m): 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2007
no comments. . .
this shit is crazy. . . B-Yoncee ko ZEE-yonce nii.
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by sopenz(m): 2:25pm On Apr 25, 2007
i know 2 well dat u are beyounces sista
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by zigbo(f): 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2007
da hell she is tongue tongue
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by yebarbie(f): 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2007
Well, sofine5, you might actually look like beyonce in real life it is possible. But that is not your picture you put there. Anyone who believes it is yours is a big fool. (take a look at the hair and make up)
I double dare you to post a full lenght picture where you have on an african hairstyle and african attire.
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by samsilo(m): 11:29pm On Apr 26, 2007
Sofine , all this controversy is because people feel you just joking .We would like to see your picture ,I guess you are pretty confident so you can do that.
The picture on your profile looks doctored and too close up
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:22am On Apr 27, 2007
chei, grin lmao. so you look like beyonce?
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by deyour(f): 9:52am On Apr 27, 2007
yebarbie:

Well, sofine5, you might actually look like beyonce in real life it is possible. But that is not your picture you put there. Anyone who believes it is yours is a big fool. (take a look at the hair and make up)
I double dare you to post a full lenght picture where you have on an african hairstyle and african attire.

I agree with u. I actually have a picture where i look like kelly roland . I will post it on my profile one of these days
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by sopenz(m): 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2007
it is bet au believe it dats sofine 4 u no need to doubt
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by chumakk: 7:36pm On May 01, 2007
you may look her in the next generation grin smiley
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by deyour(f): 9:08am On May 02, 2007
;d ;d ;d :p
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by giorgie(m): 6:20am On Jun 08, 2007
@Uju4eva

Ehn-ehn, uju, shey u don pick the engagement ring wey i e-mail u finish, u come keep quiet, no talk anything,abi? abeg, i wan marry u oooo, na im u don hear so oooooooo.
abi na me send u message say make u too fine?,
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by Uju4eva(f): 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2007
lol, wow, now wow oh,
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by aikmamah1(m): 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2007
believe u have heard of the german word DOPPELGAENGER. make sure u dont see beyonce in real life if not you will die. doubt it then read more on DOPPELGAENGER
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by leyinjuege(f): 11:00am On Jul 05, 2009
abeg no insult ma favourite artiste
kiddin, yeah u do kinda look lyk her, u're just beyonce wivout
da cash
da fame
da fans
da Jay-z
and well u're just NOT her!
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by lookslike: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2011
Ok u all need to stop hating. The fact that ur mistaking this photo as the real beyonce must mean she looks something like her. I think you are very beautiful, and you do have some features of Beyonce but i wudnt go as far as saying your her twin. Let Beyonce be her beautiful self and you should also be youself. You do not need to b a beyonce look to know your beautiful. grin
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by Kamara105: 3:07am On Jan 09, 2013
Uju4eva: Wow, I didn't know a Nigerian would do this. Now you ALL know that this is not her, it's a picture of Beyonce, Get Real, she must not look attractive in real life if she has to steal another person's picture as her own.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&client=safari&tbo=d&biw=320&bih=416&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=beyonce+in+brown+hair&oq=beyonce+in+brown+hair&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.3...104891.111122.0.111472.18.11.0.7.7.1.252.1429.4j5j2.11.0...0.0...1ac.1.AXmNQ4VOGO0#i=14

(1) (2) (Reply)

What is The English Name For This? / Destined To Be Incompetent: How Dmo Dg Patience Oniha Who Was Kicked Out Of Home / A Great Accident At Oke Ose Ilorin Kwara State(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.