Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (73095 Views)

Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? / I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Pentools(m): 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
Jasen1:
Good day all

Please I really need a good advise insults are welcome also

Please pardon any error in the post

It happened like this

She's a girl I met in 2012 via 2go, we became friends we talk, chat, and call each other, we've been just social media friends we never met each other physically till 2016 when we met in PH for the first time, it WI didn't stay together for more than 10minutes she left, we were still talking

Fast forward to this year I relocated to Abuja and she lives here also. We decided to date each other, she was staying with her sister here while I just rented an apartment, she visited me and passed the night in my house (yes we had sex) so from that day, she started complaining about her sister giving her troubles, always punishing her, she always quarrel with her, soany complain, she said she want to get an apartment, I said OK I will help her get one but first she needs to start working at least when I get the apartment for her she can be able to pay her bills she said OK, 2weeka after she told her that her sister had issues with her husband and she's packing out of the house that her sister is relocating to ph and her sister asked her to leave the house or stay with her husband

She said she can't stay with her sister husband, I then told her to come to my place and stay, she agreed.

Now my problem is this, since she been here she sleep wake up eat morning afternoon and evening, she's not bothered about working anymore like she became so lazy to go out and look for work, I spend lots of money every week making sure we've enough to eat at home. But I'm really getting tired of everything

I don't know how to ask her to leave and again she don't have anywhere to go to, excepts her village or her sister place in Lagos, she has lots of friends here in Abuja but they're not good friends to her, I stopped her from associating with them, but this time if she want to go back to them, I don't mind, I really need space

Please note she's my girlfriend, we are both in our early 20's

I want the best way to ask her to leave that won't cause problem

Brother, the story is quite pathetic although it sounds funny. Fear gals but when it comes to Abuja gals fear them the more, speaking from experience a gal visited me sometime ago from Lagos. Omo I really flex the gal, even carry her go places of fun interest u can ever think of once Abuja is concerned. I budgeted her staying one week but overestimated 2weeks. I got shocked when the thing creeped into two months n counting. %90 of Abuja gals especially those ones that are not born and brought here or maybe have there family here are nothing but parasites and chronic leeches.

Now to the solution. I read wia u said something about bn soft hearted, bros I pity u if u let emotions,sentiment or ur so called soft nature rule u. Since you've sat the gal down, form one kind story give her, tell her that you are traveling and u will stay very long away on some official duty, and that you don't even have the money to sustain urself that long. That you are so struggling to manage. Once u tell her that Na she go give herself brain by force. Find somewhere and hide for a week if she insists that she can cope with you staying away for upto 6months or more. That's if u see future in her, but if you don't tell her plainly that you are leaving with your key since u wil be stayin for long. Brother there are several ways to Legooo the gal, I can't even type enough. Just pm me if u need more ways, since u said she might be reading this. But u no Dey reason well ooo to invite her where her matter is bn deliberated upon.

NB. Don't deceive urself with bn soft hearted. I doubt u Dey soft reach me bro, but at a time I noticed I'm gradually jeopardizing my goals and future with the gal staying around.
Act fast before it becomes too late. Na Abuja u Dey ooo, a lot Dey happen in this city if u no know make u know because it seems you are new in town. Above all act wisely, so person no go set u up, days are evil especially in a city as Abuja.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by centboy123456(m): 10:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
tee59:
Why not pay her bride price then.?

see ur mouth like pay her bride price did day tell u d guy is ready for marriage you women marriage sef is a big deal for you guys

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Nwambaise: 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
Open your eyes o, next thing now Na to use belle tie you.

Tell her your mum is coming around.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Genniez(f): 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
This matter is serious to be handled like a joke, hmm like they say trouble dey sleep iyanga go wake am..I feel your pain bro but I think you should man up in taking your decision .what if she was staying with a female friend how will she fend for her self? You are young and still know what you want so set that table right else you will nag till the end or violence sets in..
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by 8stargeneral: 11:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
But wht was ur mission telln her to come over and stay with u since ur not ready to settle down,bro d joke too expensive just marry d girl.
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by DavidEsq(m): 11:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
ritylove:
She said she can't stay with her sister husband, I then told her to come to my place and stay, she agreed.

You Never Had Good Intention's Towards Her From The Day She Stepped Foot Into Your Home,Some Girls Are Just So Dumb

Now After Fvcking Her To Exhaustion For 3months And Counting Your Finally Tired Of Her, And Want Space To Deceive Another Innocent Girl Now Your On NAIRALAND And Want Opinion On How To Get Rid Of Her Like She's A Piece Of Trash sad

Congratulation On Your Newly wedded Wife She's Going No Where

I Just Wish I Could Meet You Personally And Punch You On Your Face You Scum...
See how d mata dey pain dis one. Abeg goan advise that girl who is asking if she can give her bf 700k. No be only here dem go dey see una.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by DavidEsq(m): 11:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
centboy123456:

see ur mouth like pay her bride price did day tell u d guy is ready for marriage you women marriage sef is a big deal for you guys
Don't mind am. Wey she do head like soured pear.
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Jasen1(m): 11:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
newdawn2017:
What a wicked & deceitful man. After lashing an innocent young woman 4 whooping 3months? May it not be well with ur manhood. undecided

What do you mean by lashing?
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by DavidEsq(m): 11:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
Pentools:

Brother, the story is quite pathetic although it sounds funny. Fear gals but when it comes to Abuja gals fear them the more, speaking from experience a gal visited me sometime ago from Lagos. Omo I really flex the gal, even carry her go places of fun interest u can ever think of once Abuja is concerned. I budgeted her staying one week but overestimated 2weeks. I got shocked when the thing creeped into two months n counting. %90 of Abuja gals especially those ones that are not born and brought here or maybe have there family here are nothing but parasites and chronic leeches.

Now to the solution. I read wia u said something about bn soft hearted, bros I pity u if u let emotions,sentiment or ur so called soft nature rule u. Since you've sat the gal down, form one kind story give her, tell her that you are traveling and u will stay very long away on some official duty, and that you don't even have the money to sustain urself that long. That you are so struggling to manage. Once u tell her that Na she go give herself brain by force. Find somewhere and hide for a week if she insists that she can cope with you staying away for upto 6months or more. That's if u see future in her, but if you don't tell her plainly that you are leaving with your key since u wil be stayin for long. Brother there are several ways to Legooo the gal, I can't even type enough. Just pm me if u need more ways, since u said she might be reading this. But u no Dey reason well ooo to invite her where her matter is bn deliberated upon.

NB. Don't deceive urself with bn soft hearted. I doubt u Dey soft reach me bro, but at a time I noticed I'm gradually jeopardizing my goals and future with the gal staying around.
Act fast before it becomes too late. Na Abuja u Dey ooo, a lot Dey happen in this city if u no know make u know because it seems you are new in town. Above all act wisely, so person no go set u up, days are evil especially in a city as Abuja.

Cheers!
Omo, for this abj, na face ur parade o

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
Lovelypet28:

My brother am not dumb i read the story WELL, am not blaming him alone ,she is an idiot for staying with a man she is not married thereby prompting him to come here to spill rubbish,and the dude should face his business or job and leave women for now,dude is complaining abt dstv sub,lol.
Do you know many working class women dont even contribute a dime to the running of a household.
Solution; stop fucking her, eat out more and stop all frivolities,if she has any dignity she will leave.
Such LADIES you did mention can’t reside in the US or CANADA or AUSTRALIA.
There are too many bills to be paid.
Insurance policies are stronger in the US.
Such places are not for them, because u have to contribute. Even grown up children contribute to the running of homes else their parents charge them to leave the apartment.
The number of CRÈCHES in the US is more than the number of churches in Nigeria, because women have no time gossiping. Some invite NANNIES to live with them.

It’s in AFRICA your story trends.
Where LADIES are encouraged to remain as BABY FACTORIES without mental development.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by sundamonex(m): 11:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
Jasen1:

Lol..... Thank you sir

She should go and work and help her family

I know how many times I've sent money to her mom

how many times

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by viccgm: 11:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
Jasen1:

We had serious issues about it last month I asked her to leave since she don't want to work, she started crying and begging even her parents(mum) and her sister called me too, I pardoned her but she still not working yet, bro I'm soft hearted am not really complaining about the expenses but the fact that she becomes more lazy everyday is worrisome

This one her family members called n pleaded for her to stay with u, u don enter be that oooo (what a family).
But, brotherly, sharing the same roof with a girl friend at early 20s is very bad of u. So, calling her in was wrong at the first place. Hello, Is ur parents aware of ur sins?.

I think she never hard real problems with her sister but wanted to hook u up after her first visit. Its either ur apartment is well furnished(money dey) or u gave her a good sex

Anyway, encouraged her to work by explanations. I said encourage not force. Talk sense into her(if u have any) as u manage ur sinful union.

Happy married life built on a sinful foundation or u push her out to ur own peril. Curses can work if u push her out after 3mnths of promises n false marriage.

Remember, she gave u all the styles n u converted her inside into bottomless pit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Pentools(m): 11:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
DavidEsq:

Omo, for this abj, na face ur parade o

The guy never jam, na new born, he never collect.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by centboy123456(m): 11:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
chiommy123:
he wants to cheat but he knows he can't bring the other lady home so he wants to use the excuse that she's not working to drive her away. op better go and collect list oh cos you can't run away from this one

what do u mean for god sake the guy is trying to tell her that she don't work always stay at home and the guy dont like it what do you mean by he want to cheat it you don't know how to go about it for inside his own house again please ladies please this guy want a woman that can work not the one that we can just stay in the house morning and night without doing nothing and for the note must he marry her i have more than 5 girlfriend I'm not thinking on marry anyone you can come to my house once you stay up to sum days I just tell u to leave I don't understand I'm dating must I marry you must I marry if I'm dating you women or na problem just marriage marriage marriage have kids like like goat I just sorry for that kind that will marry someone like u
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by jahabless: 11:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
OBoy50:
hang oshiomohle's picture on the wall...my guy ...it will scare the hell out of her.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by 1x2x3: 11:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
Boss13:

Just like I thought. He should have confirmed her stories. She didn’t stay with him 10mins in PH, but spent the night immediately he got his place in Abuja. Her friend is a well known prostitute. What is she doing with such a friend? She does not want to work. She does not have a job - those are behavioral patterns of prostitutes.

Op didn't see clearly.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Bakassis: 11:56pm On Sep 23, 2018
Truth is that you have not made up your mind ..Still possible you must have wronged her..If you are in the clear and you don't feel anything for her. make her see reasons and move on else it would land you guys in a union of chaos .
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Rapsino(m): 12:04am On Sep 24, 2018
ritylove:

You Never Had Good Intention's Towards Her From The Day She Stepped Foot Into Your Home,Some Girls Are Just So Dumb

Now After Fvcking Her To Exhaustion For 3months And Counting Your Finally Tired Of Her, And Want Space To Deceive Another Innocent Girl Now Your On NAIRALAND And Want Opinion On How To Get Rid Of Her Like She's A Piece Of Trash sad

Congratulation On Your Newly wedded Wife She's Going No Where

I Just Wish I Could Meet You Personally And Punch You On Your Face You Scum...
Can't we see sex in a different way? Must it be the giving? Itz a mutual thing. 3months the gurl also Bleep him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by centboy123456(m): 12:06am On Sep 24, 2018
waleyp:
Do You Want To MarrY This Girl? If You DonT Have Plans For Her Let Her Go, SheY You No Get Plans For Your Future Too? She Can Tie You Down With PregNaNCY If You No Know, But If She Looks Like You Want To A Future With Her Then Make Her HusTLe And Work, PreTend To Be FinancialLY Broke And Find A Way To Tell Her To Cater For U Guys For A Week, Lets See If She Go Work Or Not, OGa JA PA, JA RA EH

one of d best advice

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by tintingz(m): 12:08am On Sep 24, 2018
Most people here are assuming too much, which can be right about the guy being tired of having séx with the girl and her presence is blocking other chicks.

But the guy simply said he doesn't have problem with the girl staying in his place but he has problem with her not working(But OP is she not cooking, cleaning the house for you?).

He might be saying the truth or lying, whatever it is the OP made a mistake by allowing her stay in his place, next time let her know the limit period she will be staying or better still don't accommodate.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Ndinweobodo: 12:11am On Sep 24, 2018
Guy....!!!
Come on. People like you is what make ladies assume we are bad. Honestly, there was indeed a chemistry at the first time and continuous nacking.
The truth is that you've given her that hope of being yours and cannot ask her to leave now. Yes we all know that ladies enjoys freedom and a home where they have total control of themselves.

Secondly, you did encouraged her to stay with you for good 3 months together chai!
That's mini marriage naw Bros.

Now listen, age has nothing to do with this and I assume that girl most have been a good girl for staying with you, cooking and obviously washing your dirty clothes and stinking boxers lol.@ my guy...

That's your wife bro.... You might not have the chance to bring in other ladies because your concience is concerned. But honestly truth is you will not get anyone you can ride like that girl.

Your beginning story sound like she was then a good girl no doubt.

Finally, You cannot send her away. SWOT your likes for her and map out your expectations and put her in that space. Also guide her because ladies love good direction.

Lastly, go with her to see her sister and apologize for harboring her sister without her consent.

Develop the closeness to the level that the sister can accept her back.
Then you can decide to let her go or do the right thing by seeing the other members of the family.

#no better lady out there like the one you have with you

Be good.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by tintingz(m): 12:18am On Sep 24, 2018
Jubilancy:
This is what Tyler Perry acrimony iso talking about

Smh
Acrimony, interesting movie.
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by abbiboy: 12:27am On Sep 24, 2018
Jasen1:

We had serious issues about it last month I asked her to leave since she don't want to work, she started crying and begging even her parents(mum) and her sister called me too, I pardoned her but she still not working yet, bro I'm soft hearted am not really complaining about the expenses but the fact that she becomes more lazy everyday is worrisome
If that is the case boldly tell her that union is conclusive u re not harbouring her again..make she fazmus to her parent.
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by centboy123456(m): 12:29am On Sep 24, 2018
Jasen1:
Y'all talking about sex, we barely had sex here sir, it's not all about sex

Am a busy someone and I don't even have time for such

don't mind them joor guy be a man tell her u are not ready for marriage yet tell her she need to leave because if she stay with u u can't save money guy be a man tell her to go pls and face ur life because u have better tin to do with ur life don't allow any woman to hold u down pls focus on ur life first and try to be a better person before u think about marriage pls
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Ategberoson(m): 12:32am On Sep 24, 2018
why not try and get a job for her first? then if she refused not accepting then you can conclude so fast. be careful in decision that lady might be the one that will save you in future

who knows she might end up being your future wife. I almost lost my fiance for one slut. we are on 8yrs Now and the Lady I was with when I met her, na struggle we used spent 2yrs

like I say try and assist her in getting a vacancy and tell her to go there or you even lead her there but if she insist then you can open up to her that the burden was much on you that you need her collectiveness, nothing to cover mouth here she's you're gf as you said

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by centboy123456(m): 12:43am On Sep 24, 2018
Oreofepeters:
telling her to leave after kpanshing her for six months will be wickedness on your part, if she leave your not going to like your life.

do the needful get her a job and wife her.

#sheisgoingnowhere

must every relationship lead to marriage what are u trying to say or did dey tell u d guy is ready for marriage now god I don't understand u must he marry her
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Boyooosa(m): 12:55am On Sep 24, 2018
How did u have access to 2go at the age of 14?
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by centboy123456(m): 12:56am On Sep 24, 2018
lefulefu:
plus all the oil and essential nutrients d bros don knack everything comotcheesy. I just feel sorry for the unfortunate new boyfriend or husband wey go inherit d girlcheesy.op don knack all d kanda comotcheesy.

baba waiting be ur own na lol
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 24, 2018
Lol.. She's a hairdresser.. And Pharmacists like hus hare still selshin. Anyways sometimes people don't respond to words.. Most times actually.. Just find a way to make her see the consequences of her laziness.. Try to show her.. Perhaps you can cut off some expenses for a while and give her the impression that you want to quit your job and start staying at home like her.. By the time she sees that dis nd Dat are no longer there (money.. Food.. TV subscription) because you're no longer going to work it might motivate her to go to work too.. You should also try in your own way to get her a job so she doesn't get lazy. My opinion tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin / Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga / 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.