Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,083 members, 7,807,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (73129 Views)

Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? / I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by id4sho(m): 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Girls and backyard marriage!

A friend was in a similar situation, this girl have been in his house since November. In July, I had to go to his house to tell the babe that she is excess to requirements to my guy and he wasn't find it funny anymore. She cried but she had to leave!

My man, you have to be assertive in your decision except you are comfortable with her presence...
Sai Tonye

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
id4sho:

Sai Tonye
My Boss Sir!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by vicben27(m): 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
Jasen1:

We had serious issues about it last month I asked her to leave since she don't want to work, she started crying and begging even her parents(mum) and her sister called me too, I pardoned her but she still not working yet, bro I'm soft hearted am not really complaining about the expenses but the fact that she becomes more lazy everyday is worrisome
grin grin grin soo her parents even knows she stays with you and they approve of it? guy you Don get free wife be that Ooh! do make you give her Belle you can go and pay later it is good to have children early in life.its really hard for a girl to let go when you bin in the same room for that long! you can also Help her find a Job! you know?
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by nagalee(m): 7:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
Ndinweobodo:
Guy....!!!
Come on. People like you is what make ladies assume we are bad. Honestly, there was indeed a chemistry at the first time and continuous nacking.
The truth is that you've given her that hope of being yours and cannot ask her to leave now. Yes we all know that ladies enjoys freedom and a home where they have total control of themselves.

Secondly, you did encouraged her to stay with you for good 3 months together chai!
That's mini marriage naw Bros.

Now listen, age has nothing to do with this and I assume that girl most have been a good girl for staying with you, cooking and obviously washing your dirty clothes and stinking boxers lol.@ my guy...

That's your wife bro.... You might not have the chance to bring in other ladies because your concience is concerned. But honestly truth is you will not get anyone you can ride like that girl.

Your beginning story sound like she was then a good girl no doubt.

Finally, You cannot send her away. SWOT your likes for her and map out your expectations and put her in that space. Also guide her because ladies love good direction.

Lastly, go with her to see her sister and apologize for harboring her sister without her consent.

Develop the closeness to the level that the sister can accept her back.
Then you can decide to let her go or do the right thing by seeing the other members of the family.

#no better lady out there like the one you have with you

Be good.
God bless you. One of the best advice so far
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by kulekaa(m): 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
emeijeh:
Just declare the union INCONCLUSIVE grin

[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]
jijos, laf don tear my boxers

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Eagleword14(f): 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
He who gathered an ant infested firewood invited the lizard to a feast tongue

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by emeijeh(m): 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
clemz85:

Best comment of the year!

Thanks man
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by emeijeh(m): 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2018
Jasen1:

Hahahahahha

Baba I beg talk joor

No comment... Your post just pack likes give me yesterday.
I hail o!
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by newdawn2017(f): 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2018
anigbajumo:

U av forgotten sex is mutual fun,having sex with her is now wickedness
Now d@ he is planning 2 cast her away nko rather expressing his fears & pains 2 her respectfully & quietly 2 her, instead he chose 2 trash her. undecided
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by newdawn2017(f): 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:

And so what if she service him in da oda room?
Isn’t it mutual? Doesn’t she enjoy the servicing?

Why do y’all lady make seex seem like a one way thing?
Anyway y’all can’t offer anything apart from seex.

Op help her get a job or ask her to leave you house simple as that.
Yeah right! I well know Nigerian men how they go mad privately @ d sight of a woman. They can be like show me ur pant naa, pls allow me rub it ontop, just d head;I will not enter inside. tongue
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by anigbajumo(m): 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
newdawn2017:
Now d@ he is planning 2 cast her away nko rather expressing his fears & pains 2 her respectfully & quietly 2 her, instead he chose 2 trash her. undecided

There is no way he can explain to her,most of u ladies think in other way round. The best thing for him is to decode her with guys' format nd let her find her way,clearly she is a very lazy Lady.....
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by freddaboh(m): 11:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
ritylove:
She said she can't stay with her sister husband, I then told her to come to my place and stay, she agreed.

You Never Had Good Intention's Towards Her From The Day She Stepped Foot Into Your Home,Some Girls Are Just So Dumb

Now After Fvcking Her To Exhaustion For 3months And Counting Your Finally Tired Of Her, And Want Space To Deceive Another Innocent Girl Now Your On NAIRALAND And Want Opinion On How To Get Rid Of Her Like She's A Piece Of Trash sad

Congratulation On Your Newly wedded Wife She's Going No Where

I Just Wish I Could Meet You Personally And Punch You On Your Face You Scum...

Hahahahahaha!!! You dey vex o.
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:08am On Sep 25, 2018
newdawn2017:
Yeah right! I well know Nigerian men how they go mad privately @ d sight of a woman. They can be like show me ur pant naa, pls allow me rub it ontop, just d head;I will not enter inside. tongue

Out of point.

Allow me rub it bla bla still mutual and ofcos she did enjoy the rubbing likewise the guy.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Rhea(f): 1:34am On Sep 25, 2018
baby124:

You get am. If I lazy like her I for use fertility pills for the mumu carry quintuplets for am. Let him keep wasting time. She go born repete for that house very soon.

grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by newdawn2017(f): 7:52am On Sep 25, 2018
anigbajumo:

There is no way he can explain to her,most of u ladies think in other way round. The best thing for him is to decode her with guys' format nd let her find her way,clearly she is a very lazy Lady.....
&so is d op. I knw what real men can do. My bf is a very reasonable, selfless deeply c caring & mature man. He man's up & takes charge. Check out Akwaibom & Anambara men for example. Then compare them to wicked, satanic, deceitful, unrepentant & selfish Abakaliki men
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by anigbajumo(m): 10:44am On Sep 25, 2018
newdawn2017:
&so is d op. I knw what real men can do. My bf is a very reasonable, selfless deeply c caring & mature man. He man's up & takes charge. Check out Akwaibom & Anambara men for example. Then compare them to wicked, satanic, deceitful, unrepentant & selfish Abakaliki men

Real men,Wen the lady in the question is damn lazy,she can't think out of the box for good 3months about what she can do with her time??You expect him to be take care of her just because she open her leg for him pending it is mutual fun,or u ladies no dey enjoy sex??

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by emperorblog(m): 11:20am On Sep 25, 2018
SINGLE BUT LIVIBG MARRIED

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by monex(m): 12:00pm On Sep 25, 2018
ritylove:
She said she can't stay with her sister husband, I then told her to come to my place and stay, she agreed.

You Never Had Good Intention's Towards Her From The Day She Stepped Foot Into Your Home,Some Girls Are Just So Dumb

Now After Fvcking Her To Exhaustion For 3months And Counting Your Finally Tired Of Her, And Want Space To Deceive Another Innocent Girl Now Your On NAIRALAND And Want Opinion On How To Get Rid Of Her Like She's A Piece Of Trash sad

Congratulation On Your Newly wedded Wife She's Going No Where

I Just Wish I Could Meet You Personally And Punch You On Your Face You Scum...

He still has a choice to marry her or not. Dating her for 3 months or being live-in lovers for 3 months does not compel him to marry her if he doesnt want to.

The reverse analogy is a guy who has spent so much on his girlfriend and then insists the lady marries him because he saw her through school or what not

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by anibueli147(m): 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2018
Jasen1:
Good day all

Please I really need a good advise insults are welcome also

Please pardon any error in the post

It happened like this

She's a girl I met in 2012 via 2go, we became friends we talk, chat, and call each other, we've been just social media friends we never met each other physically till 2016 when we met in PH for the first time, it WI didn't stay together for more than 10minutes she left, we were still talking

Fast forward to this year I relocated to Abuja and she lives here also. We decided to date each other, she was staying with her sister here while I just rented an apartment, she visited me and passed the night in my house (yes we had sex) so from that day, she started complaining about her sister giving her troubles, always punishing her, she always quarrel with her, soany complain, she said she want to get an apartment, I said OK I will help her get one but first she needs to start working at least when I get the apartment for her she can be able to pay her bills she said OK, 2weeka after she told her that her sister had issues with her husband and she's packing out of the house that her sister is relocating to ph and her sister asked her to leave the house or stay with her husband

Now my problem is this, since she been here she sleep wake up eat morning afternoon and evening, she's not bothered about working anymore like she became so lazy to go out and look for work, I spend lots of money every week making sure we've enough to eat at home. But I'm really getting tired of everything

I don't know how to ask her to leave and again she don't have anywhere to go to, excepts her village or her sister place in Lagos, she has lots of friends here in Abuja but they're not good friends to her, I stopped her from associating with them, but this time if she want to go back to them, I don't mind, I really need space

Please note she's my girlfriend, we are both in our early 20's

I want the best way to ask her to leave that won't cause problem

u no well oooo after ur don use ur mallam stick confuse d gal for 3 months nw u wan send used material to who,my brother u must continue with wetin u don start
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Shugavee(f): 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2018
Jasen1:
Good day all

Please I really need a good advise insults are welcome also

Please pardon any error in the post

It happened like this

She's a girl I met in 2012 via 2go, we became friends we talk, chat, and call each other, we've been just social media friends we never met each other physically till 2016 when we met in PH for the first time, it WI didn't stay together for more than 10minutes she left, we were still talking

Fast forward to this year I relocated to Abuja and she lives here also. We decided to date each other, she was staying with her sister here while I just rented an apartment, she visited me and passed the night in my house (yes we had sex) so from that day, she started complaining about her sister giving her troubles, always punishing her, she always quarrel with her, soany complain, she said she want to get an apartment, I said OK I will help her get one but first she needs to start working at least when I get the apartment for her she can be able to pay her bills she said OK, 2weeka after she told her that her sister had issues with her husband and she's packing out of the house that her sister is relocating to ph and her sister asked her to leave the house or stay with her husband

Now my problem is this, since she been here she sleep wake up eat morning afternoon and evening, she's not bothered about working anymore like she became so lazy to go out and look for work, I spend lots of money every week making sure we've enough to eat at home. But I'm really getting tired of everything

I don't know how to ask her to leave and again she don't have anywhere to go to, excepts her village or her sister place in Lagos, she has lots of friends here in Abuja but they're not good friends to her, I stopped her from associating with them, but this time if she want to go back to them, I don't mind, I really need space

Please note she's my girlfriend, we are both in our early 20's

I want the best way to ask her to leave that won't cause problem
Firstly did u met her working?
Did u get a job for her?
Cause if she has that dependent mentality, it would be very hard to knock her out of it, except ofcourse u get her a job urself n force her to go, lock ur door in the morning with her outside,,yeah u hv to be strict. Send her packing if she doesn’t listen ,, pack her load outside self if u hv to!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Michael781: 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
tehilah92:
hmmm,
am a girl and i live with my boyfriend, we have been together for five years now, i started living with cos i just got a job and his house is closer than my sister's house, even at that i go home every weekend,
we share the expenses, i pay for dstv sub, nepa bills, beverages, he brings money for stocking the kitchen and we are both saving cos i want to rent my own apartment, cos even if he wants to marry me, he won't marry me from his house, Bros i know say i be girl but you go try commot that girl for your house else you no go fit save anything you go just dey run round circle.

I swear to God,I wish I fit meet someone like you.

come bby where you based tho?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by newdawn2017(f): 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
anigbajumo:

Real men,Wen the lady in the question is damn lazy,she can't think out of the box for good 3months about what she can do with her time??You expect him to be take care of her just because she open her leg for him pending it is mutual fun,or u ladies no dey enjoy sex??
my dear, d op should make d 1st move 2wrd his lover's destiny by enrolling her 2 learn a skill. Then we shall know here d@ he has her interests @ heart.
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by anigbajumo(m): 8:38pm On Sep 25, 2018
newdawn2017:
my dear, d op should make d 1st move 2wrd his lover's destiny by enrolling her 2 learn a skill. Then we shall know here d@ he has her interests @ heart.

How many ladies of nowadays can learn apart from slaying all over the social media...
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2018
Olachase:
some guys wicked sha, after you Don destroy inside her paradise 3 good months anyway send me her number make I help you continue the mission
if she like mk she stay my house 8years
who cares money in the BANK
Bro i need just 3k,it can do alot for me
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2018
Jasen1:

She's actually a hairdresser but she refused to go work
The solution to your problem is right in front of you and you don't even see it.
Here it is; you said she's a hairdresser but she refuses to work right? So tell her that she needs to go back to work because you can not be with a woman who is not working and contributing. Simple!

Mahn! ThankGOD I am single.
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
waleyp:
Do You Want To MarrY This Girl? If You DonT Have Plans For Her Let Her Go, SheY You No Get Plans For Your Future Too? She Can Tie You Down With PregNaNCY If You No Know, But If She Looks Like You Want To A Future With Her Then Make Her HusTLe And Work, PreTend To Be FinancialLY Broke And Find A Way To Tell Her To Cater For U Guys For A Week, Lets See If She Go Work Or Not, OGa JA PA, JA RA EH
OP, listen to the guy above me, he is right, pretend to be broke, its a very good idea, if she thinks there is no more money she will run! Like her ass is on fire!! After all, she's a woman, a Nigerian woman for dat matter.
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by gentlechyke(m): 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2018
Momcherry what's your take? wink
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Momcherry(f): 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
gentlechyke:
Momcherry what's your take? wink

Hmm.. So someone cannot view a topic secretly on NL again angry

Monitoring spirits die by fire! cheesy
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by gentlechyke(m): 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
Momcherry:

Hmm.. So someone cannot view a topic secretly on NL again angry

Monitoring spirits die by fire! cheesy

grin grin. Izzz awa job oh
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by shotin(m): 5:34pm On Sep 26, 2018
sandra50:
Atleast get her the house you promised her so she can start her life from there..you have been having sex with her for three months so calculate if you were sleeping with a call girl how much you would have spent.get her a house nomatter how small then advice her to get a job to be able to take care of herself so if she doesn't then that's her business.
This comment further cement the fact that girls are indeed leaches, i had a girlfriend once that thinks having sex with me is a favor she is doing for me, i dump her sorry ass. Sex should be mutual, they both enjoyed the sex for crying out loud, she should smarten her ass and work for her money... I blame this nigga sha, i dont tolerate nonsense. Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by sandra50(f): 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2018
shotin:
This comment further cement the fact that girls are indeed leaches, i had a girlfriend once that thinks having sex with me is a favor she is doing for me, i dump her sorry ass. Sex should be mutual, they both enjoyed the sex for crying out loud, she should smarten her ass and work for her money... I blame this nigga sha, i dont tolerate nonsense. Mtchewww
Please get out of here..he made a promise to get it so why is he thinking of sending her out without fulfilling his promise.
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by newdawn2017(f): 3:57pm On Sep 27, 2018
anigbajumo:

How many ladies of nowadays can learn apart from slaying all over the social media...
lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.