Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,477 members, 7,801,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (73080 Views)

Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? / I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by anigbajumo(m): 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2018
newdawn2017:
lol.

U dey laugh,na true nah.....
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Burgerlomo: 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2018
You must first restore her pussy back to factory settings before you can ask her to leave period cool

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by kogi2010: 7:19am On Sep 29, 2018
as u don chop her finish na
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by josielewa(m): 11:14am On Sep 29, 2018
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Frenchkiss(m): 11:39am On Sep 29, 2018
Baaaad... nigga. So after enlarging "her coasts" and broadening "her horizons" 4 three whole months, you want 2 discard her like used tissue. Dude, you're something, but my fingers cannot type it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Diso60090(m): 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
Jasen1:
Good day all

Please I really need a good advise insults are welcome also

Please pardon any error in the post

It happened like this

She's a girl I met in 2012 via 2go, we became friends we talk, chat, and call each other, we've been just social media friends we never met each other physically till 2016 when we met in PH for the first time, it WI didn't stay together for more than 10minutes she left, we were still talking

Fast forward to this year I relocated to Abuja and she lives here also. We decided to date each other, she was staying with her sister here while I just rented an apartment, she visited me and passed the night in my house (yes we had sex) so from that day, she started complaining about her sister giving her troubles, always punishing her, she always quarrel with her, soany complain, she said she want to get an apartment, I said OK I will help her get one but first she needs to start working at least when I get the apartment for her she can be able to pay her bills she said OK, 2weeka after she told her that her sister had issues with her husband and she's packing out of the house that her sister is relocating to ph and her sister asked her to leave the house or stay with her husband

She said she can't stay with her sister husband, I then told her to come to my place and stay, she agreed.

Now my problem is this, since she been here she sleep wake up eat morning afternoon and evening, she's not bothered about working anymore like she became so lazy to go out and look for work, I spend lots of money every week making sure we've enough to eat at home. But I'm really getting tired of everything

I don't know how to ask her to leave and again she don't have anywhere to go to, excepts her village or her sister place in Lagos, she has lots of friends here in Abuja but they're not good friends to her, I stopped her from associating with them, but this time if she want to go back to them, I don't mind, I really need space

Please note she's my girlfriend, we are both in our early 20's

I want the best way to ask her to leave that won't cause problem

You nor well your plans of chasing her out won't work in Jesus name amen

Just listen to your self after enjoying her stew � is now You need space � like you said yo dont want to do this new-year abi?
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Harry00(m): 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
(yes we had sex) grin my broda she is your wife... grin grin
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by gistrepublic: 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2018
So he will be like...

Boy: "Baby there's something we need to talk about ".
Girl: "What is it boo"
Boy: "Babe after considering alot of things going on, I've decided that our relationship is inconclusive , I do not owe you anything, not until we have defined our relationship, this is the due process okay, you have to go back to when we met, stay on your own and I'll approach you as normal so we can have a rational judgement " cry

emeijeh:
Just declare the union INCONCLUSIVE grin

[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by mysteryman2014: 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
ritylove:
She said she can't stay with her sister husband, I then told her to come to my place and stay, she agreed.

You Never Had Good Intention's Towards Her From The Day She Stepped Foot Into Your Home,Some Girls Are Just So Dumb

Now After Fvcking Her To Exhaustion For 3months And Counting Your Finally Tired Of Her, And Want Space To Deceive Another Innocent Girl Now Your On NAIRALAND And Want Opinion On How To Get Rid Of Her Like She's A Piece Of Trash sad

Congratulation On Your Newly wedded Wife She's Going No Where

I Just Wish I Could Meet You Personally And Punch You On Your Face You Scum...

So u are supporting laziness. Hope ur not that
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by cardoctor(m): 11:14am On Apr 14, 2019
Haaaa. U go marry am be day.
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by ayanleye12(m): 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
[b][/b]Men are scum
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by ayanleye12(m): 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
[size=8pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Men are scum
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by falcon01: 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2019
Jasen1:
Good day all

It happened like this

She's a girl I met in 2012 via 2go, we became friends we talk, chat, and call each other, we've been just social media friends we never met each other physically till 2016 when we met in PH for the first time, it WI didn't stay together for more than 10minutes she left, we were still talking

Fast forward to this year I relocated to Abuja and she lives here also. We decided to date each other, she was staying with her sister here while I just rented an apartment, she visited me and passed the night in my house (yes we had sex) so from that day, she started complaining about her sister giving her troubles, always punishing her, she always quarrel with her, soany complain, she said she want to get an apartment, I said OK I will help her get one but first she needs to start working at least when I get the apartment for her she can be able to pay her bills she said OK, 2weeka after she told her that her sister had issues with her husband and she's packing out of the house that her sister is relocating to ph and her sister asked her to leave the house or stay with her husband

Now my problem is this, since she been here she sleep wake up eat morning afternoon and evening, she's not bothered about working anymore like she became so lazy to go out and look for work, I spend lots of money every week making sure we've enough to eat at home. But I'm really getting tired of everything

I don't know how to ask her to leave and again she don't have anywhere to go to, excepts her village or her sister place in Lagos, she has lots of friends here in Abuja but they're not good friends to her, I stopped her from associating with them, but this time if she want to go back to them, I don't mind, I really need space

are you still together bross?
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Jasen1(m): 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2019
falcon01:
are you still together bross?

We don't live together, but we communicate because we are expecting baby together

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by falcon01: 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2019
Jasen1:

We don't live together, but we communicate because we are expecting baby together
ohh. thats nice... Hopw you are Ready to be a father
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by falcon01: 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2019
Jasen1:

ohh. thats nice... Hope you are Ready to be a father
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Jasen1(m): 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2019
falcon01:
ohh. thats nice... Hope you are Ready to be a father

No option here bro
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by falcon01: 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2019
Jasen1:

No option here bro
I saw it coming though... Good luck
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Phenomenal16(f): 6:58pm On Jun 24, 2019
Jasen1:
Good day all

It happened like this

.. As the gbedu dey enter bodi
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by naijafox(m): 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2019
Jasen1:

No option here bro

Eyaa.. Exactly what I expected.. Please Dont put the anger on the unborn child.... Guess she click the link and saw what you were trying to do, so she deliberately took in
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2019
naijafox:

Eyaa.. Exactly what I expected.. Please Dont put the anger on the unborn child.... Guess she click the link and saw what you were trying to do, so she deliberately took in

Buhhahhahaaaaahhaaa.... D op Issa baby daddy.
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Jasen1(m): 10:24pm On Jun 24, 2019
naijafox:

No problem bro, God help us

It wasn't totally her fault

She was deceived at young age
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Jasen1(m): 10:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Buhhahhahaaaaahhaaa.... D op Issa baby daddy.

You're sounding as if it's a crime to have a baby
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 24, 2019
Jasen1:

You're sounding as if it's a crime to have a baby
No off course not. Babies are a blessing. We only thought you would have been more careful. Hope she's resourceful now though but don't be hard on her, pregnancy can really slow one down. Especially first one.
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by naijafox(m): 10:28pm On Jun 24, 2019
Jasen1:

No problem bro, God help us

It wasn't totally her fault

She was deceived at young age

Decieved?
Hmmmm

It's well Sha

God help us all
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Skmoda360(m): 10:29pm On Jun 24, 2019
emeijeh:
grin
angry [center]judge must hear this[/center]
[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Jasen1(m): 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
No off course not. Babies are a blessing. We only thought you would have been more careful. Hope she's resourceful now though but don't be hard on her, pregnancy can really slow one down. Especially first one.

I was hard on her initially but I've changed my mind we are cool now
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Godhead4(m): 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2019
emeijeh:

Over 2000 likes bro
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
Jasen1:

I was hard on her initially but I've changed my mind we are cool now
since she is resourceful now, why can't you bring her to your apartment?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Jasen1(m): 7:10am On Jun 26, 2019
Oma307:

since she is resourceful now, why can't you bring her to your apartment?

Nah
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by emeijeh(m): 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2019
Godhead4:

Over 2000 likes bro
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? / Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin / Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.