Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,926 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

OSUN RERUN: Jagaban Speaks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OSUN RERUN: Jagaban Speaks (6133 Views)

Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo / Omisore Agrees To Support PDP In Osun Rerun / Osun Elections 2018: Rerun Likely As PDP Leads APC In Narrow Margin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OSUN RERUN: Jagaban Speaks by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2018
Opinionated:

How many PDP states are up-to-date on salaries?
you no get sense.... Shame on you!
Re: OSUN RERUN: Jagaban Speaks by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
Very soon you will become irrelevant in politics. Many Jagaban slayers are been groomed
Re: OSUN RERUN: Jagaban Speaks by Nitah1: 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
Firefire:
Useless criminal that is better than my entire family.
you cannot leave it inconclusive.
Re: OSUN RERUN: Jagaban Speaks by Nitah1: 9:18pm On Sep 23, 2018
gocac:
you no get sense.... Shame on you!
Why don't you answer him without insult?
Re: OSUN RERUN: Jagaban Speaks by Nademdeyrushusk: 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
Abeg make una enjoy the better tory for this song jare

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/1a626dd1
Re: OSUN RERUN: Jagaban Speaks by maestroferdi: 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
Throwback:

You displayed crass idiocy and ignorance of electoral rules, yet you still have the courage to castigate despite your mental lazyness?
Why must INEC allow the result to be inconclusive?

The last time I checked, they deployed over 70,000 security personnel to procure a "victory" in Ekiti...

How come they were quick to declare this one inconclusive when all their shenanigans failed?
Re: OSUN RERUN: Jagaban Speaks by toltee4real: 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2018
All the above comments are said out of JEALOUS. This man did not just became what he is today,but with acts of hard work, commitment in what he believes, spent a lots of resources. He is the envy of all Nigerian Politician. Why all these envies. You all should better work hard and be JAGABAN IN YOUR OWN WAY

1 Like

Re: OSUN RERUN: Jagaban Speaks by GSA01: 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2018
Mostfavoured010:
In a state in which APC enjoys power of incumbency both at the state and FG level, yet they could 'lose' based on the number of valid votes, it's a big shame. You didn't pay salaries and expect people to vote for your party, wicked leader, APC supporters will have heart attack in the re-run results, Power belongs to the people

I can bet my last cent!! that you did not say this words when APC won Ekiti, Fayose did not pay salaries and you expected his Anointed candidate to win just because he is in your favorite party. lets tell ourselves the truth for once.. Buhari is committed to a free and fair election . get your PVC and vote stop assuming about the ruling party rigging the election..

1 Like

Re: OSUN RERUN: Jagaban Speaks by Mostfavoured010(m): 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
GSA01:

I can bet my last cent!! that you did not say this words when APC won Ekiti, Fayose did not pay salaries and you expected his Anointed candidate to win just because he is in your favorite party. lets tell ourselves the truth for once.. Buhari is committed to a free and fair election . get your PVC and vote stop assuming about the ruling party rigging the election..
i have my PVC,where is the free and fair in the election under your party, we know you bought votes with 5k in Ekiti, withdraw securities from Fayose, releasing 16 billion to Aregbe a week to election to buy peoples conscience, deducted 1k votes from Ayedade votes and increased Olorunda votes by 2k votes shocked
Re: OSUN RERUN: Jagaban Speaks by GSA01: 2:45pm On Sep 24, 2018
Mostfavoured010:
i have my PVC,where is the free and fair in the election under your party, we know you bought votes with 5k in Ekiti, withdraw securities from Fayose, releasing 16 billion to Aregbe a week to election to buy peoples conscience, deducted 1k votes from Ayedade votes and increased Olorunda votes by 2k votes shocked

Under my Party ke!!!! my party is SDP and we are growing daily..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayemi: No Plan To Sack Workers In Civil Service / Ekiti 2023: My Campaign Will Be Issue-Based, Oyebanji Assures / Election Rigging: Uploaded Results Gives APC Away Such That No Judge Can Excuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.