Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) (78235 Views)

Look Within For Forgers Of INEC Statement’, Labour Tells APC / APC Governors Celebrate At Osun Govt House After Rerun Election. Photos / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by Seetto: 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
PDP will have outrightly manipulate the election in their favour , just difference of 353, this is little for incumbency to claim victory, kudos to APC for allowing transparency,

4 Likes

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by Olohunjedalo(m): 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
tigerclaws:
with omisore backing pdp
ife is done and dusted
Yinmu.
Omisore stronghold is Ife Central.
And not Ife North and south.
Your wailing will start in full next week Friday cheesy

2 Likes

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by Kulas: 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
So APC that lost the election has adopted another means after all their manipulation of result.Shame!.PDP won Osun election but APC refused to declare PDP winner.

5 Likes

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by unite4real: 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
toluxa1:
INEC, can you explain?

APC's Haruna Isah was declared winner of the 2018 Lokoja/Kogi HOR by-election after polling 26,860 votes against PDP's Engr. Bashir Abubakar 14,845. The CANCELLED VOTES WERE 19,960. The margin (12,015) was LESS than the cancelled votes just like Adeleke.

I read the inec law and it specifically refers to presidential and gubernatorial election only. So it doesn't apply to house of assembly election. I may not be right but I think you should very from their website too
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by Tayoajii(m): 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
INEC, the whole world is watching you. Don't play game. Nothing can be done against the truth but for the truth. PDP won the election, even if it is just by one vote difference.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
This is Biafra land, under the threat of erosion
Ipobians are busy with osun matter while erosion is wasting the land of the fading sun
Food for thought
Remove the log in your eyes before removing the Speck from your neighbor's. eye

1 Like

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by baganas: 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
Godswillnwaoma:
All I know is that PDP will win
Depends on who gets the votes of SDP. If you know u know
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by annnikky(f): 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
sarrki:
Never give up

Even when the ball s up
I hope u'll fulfill ur promise by next week undecided

3 Likes

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by SleekyP(m): 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
annnikky:

Pm me kiss
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by eneyoduke(m): 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2018
PDP chair by saraki the yagaban expect nothing for APC

PDP winning

2 Likes

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
post=71460784:
It's ALRIGHT
So This is the Lazy Nigerian Yoots my Father has been talking about,

2 Likes

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by Triangles1(m): 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
With this rain in Lsgos, imagine they announce result and ur party lose....... Cold, Cheer up and move on as Baba Jona did. I phone 6 legbe gbe.....
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by sarrki(m): 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
annnikky:

My annnikky am a patriot
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by Mike008(m): 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
Seem like a credible election.
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by nuesednutlofa: 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2018
Sooner than later
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by lastempero: 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
Tinubu will be forced to adopt ambode to avoid stories.
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by annnikky(f): 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
sarrki:

My annnikky am a patriot
Guess with another moniker tongue

1 Like

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by thatigboman: 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
jidemoh:

Thank you bro! I was an APC buff but with what has happened at Osun, I don shift.
God bless you
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by lasdas100(m): 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
PDP all the way. No Problem We are waiting for Thursday All eye....
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by lasdas100(m): 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
PDP all the way. No Problem We are waiting for Thursday All eyes...
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by sarrki(m): 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
annnikky:

Guess with another moniker tongue

I am a patriot
I keep To my words
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by annnikky(f): 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
SleekyP:

Pm me kiss
tongue tongue tongue
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by annnikky(f): 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2018
sarrki:

I am a patriot
I keep To my words
OK � ooo sarrki Mr patriot
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by Tareq1105: 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
Godswillnwaoma:
All I know is that PDP will win

Most likely
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by olawapaxy(m): 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2018
wink
oluwasegun007:
b
for buhari
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by Neminc: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
No comment on the 1000 votes deducted from Adeleke's votes

No comment about the Inec official caught tearing up the result sheet in Ayedaade

No comment on the mysterious 2000 votes added to APC

2 Likes

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by thatigboman: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
sarrki:

My annnikky am a patriot
dey here dey shout patriot up and down till thurs
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by greggng: 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
Apc will teach the amature pdp lesson with the remaining 3k vote....let no one cry rigging
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by SleekyP(m): 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by thatigboman: 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
Neminc:
No comment on the 1000 votes deducted from Adeleke's votes

No comment about the Inec official caught tearing up the result sheet in Ayedaade

No comment on the mysterious 2000 votes added to APC
INEC is compromised

4 Likes

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by 2n2k(m): 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
Doctuur:
Their fate is in God's hand, if Omisore succumb to anyone of the two parties.

Mhomies:
It's boils down to who Omisore wants his people to follow.

This a re-run election not a run-off election

Omisore is still a candidate in the re-run. All the parties that participated in the main election will still be involved. A candidate cannot officially step down for another at this stage. He can only campaign that people should not vote for him

1 Like

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by micflo28(m): 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
Lets give it up for Kwankwaso + Peter Obi ticket pdp. The deaf cattle must return to base Daura.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ministerial List: Amaechi, Fayemi, Fashola Fail Security Screening-NigerianPilot / Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos / Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.