Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,779 members, 7,806,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

(must Read) How To Make $$ From Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / (must Read) How To Make $$ From Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria (373 Views)

Make $$ Playing Games Like Baba Ijebu. No Dulling Ooo. / Read How Nature Photographer Saved Baby Shelduck From Being Run Over By Traffic / If You Care To Read....!!!.how To Save Fuel During This Festive Season... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(must Read) How To Make $$ From Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by Viheanacho: 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2018
Affiliate marketing has become one of the fastest growing money making medium for internet marketers in Nigeria. In recent times, it’s been said to be easier to go into than any other internet businesses even blogging. This is because of the ease of making money from this online business.

So In this article, I’m going to give the guide you need to make money as an affiliate. Now, some the information you’ll be getting in this post are what a lot of persons pay huge amount to buy either in form of eBooks, audio courses or video courses. But here I’m going to be breaking it down as much as I can and then in case of any questions, make use of the comment box below and I’m be willing to help.

HOW DOES AFFILIATE MARKETING WORK?

In affiliate marketing, you don’t necessarily need to create any program (your own product), all you need do is sign up to be an affiliate for a brand or company, and you get commissions for every sale made. In some cases, you get as much as 50% commission on sale.

Click to read more >>> https://entreprehub.com/2018/09/22/-in-nigeria/

Re: (must Read) How To Make $$ From Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by Ejadike(m): 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2018
Viheanacho:
Affiliate marketing has become one of the fastest growing money making medium for internet marketers in Nigeria. In recent times, it’s been said to be easier to go into than any other internet businesses even blogging. This is because of the ease of making money from this online business.

So In this article, I’m going to give the guide you need to make money as an affiliate. Now, some the information you’ll be getting in this post are what a lot of persons pay huge amount to buy either in form of eBooks, audio courses or video courses. But here I’m going to be breaking it down as much as I can and then in case of any questions, make use of the comment box below and I’m be willing to help.

HOW DOES AFFILIATE MARKETING WORK?

In affiliate marketing, you don’t necessarily need to create any program (your own product), all you need do is sign up to be an affiliate for a brand or company, and you get commissions for every sale made. In some cases, you get as much as 50% commission on sale.

Click to read more >>> https://entreprehub.com/2018/09/22/-in-nigeria/
I greet you Chief. I tried setting up a affiliate account with Alibaba and I was asked to put my bank details of which earnings are in dollars (I don't have a dollar account). Please what do I do? How do I go about it please?

(1) (Reply)

I Will Teach You How To Make Money With Admob / #save The Date# / VIDEO: Young Man Teaches Men Of God How To Show Kindness To The Poor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.