Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,021 members, 7,806,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) (42376 Views)

Wike Donates N500 Million To Sokoto To Support Rebuilding Of Central Market / Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million / Babachir Lawal: I Earned N930,000 Monthly As SGF, Now I Earn N500 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
The fear of Osun election result

Is the beginning of wisdom

Even for uncle Ambode

grin grin grin
Re: Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) by IbrahimDamola: 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
dazzlingd:
Lagos, the wonderful Yoruba land accommodating everyone to be at their best. See that ibo man on his red cap so proud to be in Lagos. Lagos, America of Nigeria. Everyone wants to be a lagosian

The guy is yoruba look well. In mushin, Alaba, oshodi, festac, Ajeromi. yoruba politicians wear red cap and isi agu on the campaign posters. Na normal thing.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) by Oponel1962: 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
Better than giving it to them.
Good worker that you are and Good worker you will remain.
Re: Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) by awa(m): 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
Ambode now sharing the money to APC faithfuls
Re: Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
IgboticGirl:

U are a big fool

Lagos was fomer capital territory so everyone have share their

Untill the entity called Nigeria cease to exit that is wen u guys should open mouth

Did I insult anybody, why insulting me. Not good.
You can express your opinion without hot blood and let others do same. I forgive you sincerely, you unfortunate dingbat

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
Bribery comes in different forms ......

1 Like

Re: Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) by IbrahimDamola: 8:37pm On Sep 23, 2018
Zirah:
A parasitic igbo man leading the pack with his ugly dentition. Small time now, they'll be shouting biafra when things aren't going their way. Shioor.

He is a yoruba man wearing red cap look well. It is common for yoruba community leaders in Ibo-dominated areas to wear red caps. Go to mushin, Ajeromi, Alaba, surulere, festac and see campaign posters of yoruba politicians, na red cap dem dey wear.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) by sonnie10: 8:37pm On Sep 23, 2018
dazzlingd:
Lagos, the wonderful Yoruba land accommodating everyone to be at their best. See that ibo man on his red cap so proud to be in Lagos. Lagos, America of Nigeria. Everyone wants to be a lagosian
CDA member are mostly landlords in that area. So don't be surprised if it gets flooded by the Igbos
Re: Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) by Electronzeez(m): 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
Onlinealaba:
A welcome development tho, coming from ajangbadi and coming down to alaba this morning, highlighted at century mall and I noticed the bad roads are already getting fixed with men at work caution placed on the road and a cameraman getting the perfect shots, this road has been neglected for sometime but election is near and is getting fixed, well I av nothing to say as far I can be plying the route without the unusual hold up and pedestrian higgy hagga

check my siggy , request an item and we get it for you at flat rates(wholesale, retail)

I don't think you have heard .Ambode declared operation fix all pot holes in lagos last week .

1 Like

Re: Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) by cutegoddy(m): 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
Ambode don lean o!!

1 Like

Re: Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) by Stallion93(m): 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
Me I'm just thinking out loud....,If a governor can dish out 500mila free free like that just to secure another 4 years then how much does he get in that 4 years??! These guys are Fkin billionaires mehn!

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
thatigboman:
that is igbo cap in ur dream?
Igbos have more stakes in lagos than yorubas.
When we were developing lagos with white men, your parents were farming in osogbo

My parents did not farm at oshogbo, it was my grandfather that farmed at ogbomosho, and he was a good farmer.
But must you act like an idiot of elephantine proportion to mention my parents?

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
kmcutez:

Mumu boy.
You are not my type, you probably lack the qualities I desire. Beautiful, classy, smart.
Re: Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
Nathayas:
Do you mean any person that wears red cap is an ibo man? Be careful with my people

I don't mean so, but

Nigeria is for us all, I'm just glad to see a Nigerian happy wherever he is. Everywhere should be home and Lagos provides home for all!

1 Like

Re: Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
dazzlingd:

You are not my type, you probably lack the qualities I desire. Beautiful, classy, smart.

Mumu boy. You just missed a great opportunity.
Re: Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
kmcutez:

Mumu boy. You just missed a great opportunity.

If you think you are up to the standard, pm me and I'll consider...
Re: Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) by Butoneday2(m): 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
It has started? Ambode vs Tinubu, i hav givin ambo my own vote. Oya cast ur vote. Like for Ambode share for Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) by thatigboman: 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
dazzlingd:

My parents did not farm at oshogbo, it was my grandfather that farmed at ogbomosho, and he was a good farmer.
But must you act like an idiot of elephantine proportion to mention my parents?
u are mad. When my grandfather was in lagos in 1920s to 1960s developing the upcoming city. Lagos big boy. Construction company owner. By self confession, your grandfather was planting corn in ogbomosho. And tomororrow u will have mouth to tell me you have more stake in lagos than me. Mind yourself. Behave.
Re: Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) by EbolaParasite: 8:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
Tinubu must be made to bite the dust ... we cannot dislodge the military and then in another breath allow this chronic hallitosis and tooth decay patient lord it over millions of people. Its the peoples way or let the military ... cool cool

AMBODE 2019

See me see wahala. "WE" abi. So you were part of those that fought the military to liberate nigeria abi? Mind you, the Tinubu you are lashing was one of those that was exiled because he was fighting this same military you are talking about for OUR democracy. My friend, continue watching dstv juh and let the elders do politics.
Re: Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) by marsh4332(m): 8:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
Ambode, abeg share reach me oo.���
Re: Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) by Akpacha(m): 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
Little too late.
Re: Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) by FirstCounsel(m): 9:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
Quidquopro:
Hahaha
Ha ha ha � grin cheesy
Re: Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) by mysteryman2014: 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
The battle royale for the soul of Lagos has begun, naira for naira.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 9:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
hush15:

you this girl? you dey here again... na wa o.

neway, you are right again. Ambode is playing it well am sure he would have arranged so members from these various communities to pitch for him should they head to primaries and anyone asides him will swing votes to the opposition like what we have in Osun state.

ps.. how far wiith our discussion now. We will make fine breeding couple o grin

Re: Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 9:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
rentAcock:
Can they walk into a bank with that oversized check and will the bank honor it?

Hahaha. That's really funny. That's a dummy check for presentation and media opportunities. The real check has been signed and given to them for bank transaction

1 Like

Re: Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
thatigboman:
u are mad. When my grandfather was in lagos in 1920s to 1960s developing the upcoming city. Lagos big boy. Construction company owner. By self confession, your grandfather was planting corn in ogbomosho. And tomororrow u will have mouth to tell me you have more stake in lagos than me. Mind yourself. Behave.

I never said my grandfather was planting corn in ogbomoso. He was planting the weed your lineage has been smoking. That's the reason for your delusion, Lagos owner and developer.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) by goat22: 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
*Job Offer*

Groundnut seller needed.

Position

Marketer

Description

You will be required to place a bowl of groundnut on your head and move from place to place, mainly in between moving vehicles and get clients. Failure to make 50,000 daily will require that your daily earnings be forfeited to your presiding manager, and a token of pure water given to you to clean your tears of failure. Serious applicants apply at groundnutmugu@gmail.com . We look forward hearing from you!

Pay

Depends on meeting your 50,000 daily target and the mood of your presiding manager.
Re: Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) by bluecircle470: 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
Ambode don lean sha! Just within this few days

1 Share

Re: Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) by Adekdammy: 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
Hr wants to go through the real grassroots which are the CDA, majority of those who are after chopping money, could it be that ambode wants to vie for election thru another party? It's his constitutional right but his failures will speak against him.

Jimi Agbaje our next governor.
Re: Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
Stallion93:
Me I'm just thinking out loud....,If a governor can dish out 500mila free free like that just to secure another 4 years then how much does he get in that 4 years??! These guys are Fkin billionaires mehn!

That is not his money. It belongs to the state. That is why Governorship position is very important. They are entrusted with state money so they can allocate it the way it is best for the state. You must use your vote to bring in reasonable and responsible people so they won't divert the money by inflating contracts or applying them to the things that won't impact our collective fortune

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) by Onlinealaba(m): 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2018
Electronzeez:

I don't think you have heard .Ambode declared operation fix all pot holes in lagos last week .
that's good to know
Re: Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) by Stallion93(m): 9:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
Mayflowa:

That is not his money. It belongs to the state. That is why Governorship position is very important. They are entrusted with state money so they can allocate it the way it is best for the state. You must use your vote to bring in reasonable and responsible people so they won't divert the money by inflating contracts or applying them to the things that won't impact our collective fortune
which money belongs to the state? If not for the imminent Election would he have done this? And do u or anyone know the salary of a sitting governor of any state in Nigeria? They Fkin pay themselves man, this is not America or Europe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Air Force Shared Old Pictures As Proof Of Recent Victory Over Boko Haram - SR / 10 Most Expensive States To Live In Nigeria In January 2024 - Nairametrics / Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.