Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Dangotes Son In-law Jamil Abubakars Baby Mama Continues To Slay As Motherhood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dangotes Son In-law Jamil Abubakars Baby Mama Continues To Slay As Motherhood (2446 Views)

Swankyjerry Styled Jamil Abubakar As He Weds Fatima Dangote / Is Juliet Ibrahim Jamil Abubakar's Ex? Warned To Stay Off Fatima Dangote's Hubby / Genevieve Nnaji Stuns At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangotes Son In-law Jamil Abubakars Baby Mama Continues To Slay As Motherhood by egovinchick: 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
Dangotes son in-law Jamil Abubakars baby mama continues to slay as motherhood.
3 months after her media publication Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu continues to get her groive back as she appears to be loving motherhood. There are no updates yet on whether the paternity war has been resolved as she seem to be quite for a while now.
She sure looks good!!

Re: Dangotes Son In-law Jamil Abubakars Baby Mama Continues To Slay As Motherhood by madridguy(m): 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
It is high time Nairaland should start bringing down every thread regarding baby mama nonsense. Must we copy every nonsense from the west?
This is Africa. I stand with husband and wife.

1 Like

Re: Dangotes Son In-law Jamil Abubakars Baby Mama Continues To Slay As Motherhood by ruggedtimi(m): 10:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:
It is high time Nairaland should start bringing down every thread regarding baby mama nonsense. Must we copy every nonsense from the west?

i swear...naija like to dey follow western trend.
Re: Dangotes Son In-law Jamil Abubakars Baby Mama Continues To Slay As Motherhood by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 24, 2018
madridguy:

I don't want say anything before seun and his team ban me . The next is where Davidoo and Chioma the kiss, I we encouraging rubbish on naira land?
Re: Dangotes Son In-law Jamil Abubakars Baby Mama Continues To Slay As Motherhood by tstx(m): 9:09am On Sep 24, 2018
Baby mama to the son of Africa's richest man... lucky bit. ch

see my signature
Re: Dangotes Son In-law Jamil Abubakars Baby Mama Continues To Slay As Motherhood by tstx(m): 9:11am On Sep 24, 2018
ruggedtimi:
i swear...naija like to dey follow western trend.

baby mama has bin happening before dey even gave birth to you bro.

the only reason it seems like it is now widespread is because of globalization..
Re: Dangotes Son In-law Jamil Abubakars Baby Mama Continues To Slay As Motherhood by tstx(m): 9:14am On Sep 24, 2018
supportnija:

I don't want say anything before seun and his team ban me . The next is where Davidoo and Chioma the kiss, I we encouraging rubbish on naira land?

Seun is a business man.. and like every business man, he only cares about his profit. Nigerians are shallow people.. shallow people read shallow news.

see my signature
Re: Dangotes Son In-law Jamil Abubakars Baby Mama Continues To Slay As Motherhood by jesmond3945: 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2018
You will be shocked that jamil is still sleeping with this girl and giving her money.

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Girlfriend Chioma Avril Allegedly Pregnant With Their First Child / Exposed - Destiny Etiko Curvy Buttt Not Real / Davido’s Alleged New Girlfriend, Mya Yafai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.