Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

PDP Will Join Forces With Senator Iyiola Omisore To Keck Out Demons APC Out In R - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Join Forces With Senator Iyiola Omisore To Keck Out Demons APC Out In R (363 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade / Omisore To Contest APC National Secretary Submits Nomination Form / Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP Will Join Forces With Senator Iyiola Omisore To Keck Out Demons APC Out In R by Isiomabright: 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2018
Due to the INEC declaration of Osun state Governorship election inconclusive as a result of votes cancellation of some effects area in the state.
The INEC has fixed the 27th of September 2018 as a day to reruns on the effects area as the gab between the leading candidate Adeleke is below the total vote canceled.
Femi kayode who joined force with The people democratic party PDP candidate Adeleke said as a true member of the party he will call his
Cousin omisore the social democratic party SPD candidate to join forces to Keck the demon all progressive Congress APC out
Femi kayode in his word he said
"I am so proud of the PDP in Osun. Congrats to my friend and brother Senator Demola Adeleke. Now is the time for us to reach out and work with others. I will talk to my cousin Senator Iyiola Omisore. He is a fighter. We need him. We
Read full article
http://www.foxreuter.com/2018/09/pdp-will-join-forces-with-senator.html?m=1

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Okezuo Abia Campaign Office Commissioned / Cross River Govt Commences Work On Superhighway Project / Ghanian Government Shuts Down 400 Nigerian Businesses (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.