Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son (80790 Views)

Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead / Pastor Adeboye: If You Are Afraid Of Death At 70, Check Your Salvation / Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by coputa(m): 5:44am On Sep 24, 2018
Proffdada:
Jonathan's not a good man otherwise people won't vote him out in the first place. They would have let Buhari keep failing elections. Jonathan is the source of our today's problems because he had the chance to change everything.
Former president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan was not voted out by the masses,Apc rigged the election using his people (Yorubas)to frustrate his victory.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by emmie14: 5:44am On Sep 24, 2018
Stegomiah:
A popular pastor's son calling people fools for exercising their rights

Pastor's son should be groomed cos bis actions also reflects on the man of God

Someone who never really have to work for anything in his life... They call people fool
Must he work. You might not understand how much that enters the family every Sunday.
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Sagsabag(m): 5:48am On Sep 24, 2018
ebusnwaoma:
Pastor Adeboye's son, Leke has also reacted to votes APC got in Saturday's governorship election in Osun State, which was declared inconclusive by INEC.

Taking to his insta-story to share his thought on the outcome of the election, Pastor Adeboye's son, Leke said anyone who voted for APC in the state is a fool.

https://lailasnews.com/if-you-voted-for-apc-in-osun-you-are-a-fool-pastor-adeboyes-son-leke/

So what?
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by frank41(m): 5:53am On Sep 24, 2018
mu2sa2:
This one would claim to be a prophet and some dudes would claim he speaks the mind of their god.
Y?
You are evil and you will rot in hell if you don't repent. Keep supporting evil and that evil you shall continue to see.
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Elwix007: 5:56am On Sep 24, 2018
Abegi make we hear word #afterall is ur dads sponsored it existence..... #RCCG pple should not join d wailers cos dey brought here.
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Marcela04: 5:56am On Sep 24, 2018
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by frank41(m): 5:58am On Sep 24, 2018
Hardeysolution:
This boy should stay away from politics and social media. He is a pastor for crying out loud

Can you hear yourself oga.. It is obvious that you don't have conscience again
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Hopebringer: 6:08am On Sep 24, 2018
tempex88:
All salary owing governors/party will be voted out whether PDP or APC same happened with Fayise. Governors will henceforth take workers welfare serious.

And the useless presidents in Aso Rock will now realize governors who mess up are destroying their popularity and take things serious

APC is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria

Buhari will loose so badly next year

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Bizibi(m): 6:10am On Sep 24, 2018
BluntBoy:

Tell me one state or country that is not in debts?
hehehehe,don't worry an oil rich or viable resourceful osun state will pay off its debts.
Sycophant.
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Alezy(m): 6:15am On Sep 24, 2018
DanielOc:
The Real CHANGE is Here......

People are wiser now....

When Buhari fails to win this forthcoming [2019] Election, no President, i repeat, no President will ever be graced with 2nd Tenure....

People got tired of Good man like Jonathan, he was voted out(6 yrs)..

Now people are tired of the Lifeless one, and about to be thrown out (4 yrs)...

After that, People would not have patience for, even, the 4 yrs anymore...

It'll be,

as soon as you Bleep-up,

IMPEACHMENT FOLLOWS.............

REVOLUTION LOADING 98%:::::...
exactly my thoughts, at most u finish ur 4years tenure and vacate the sit, let's try another to know if he can do something better.

If things can happen like that, trust me Nigeria will work again.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Glink2018(m): 6:20am On Sep 24, 2018
BluntBoy:

First of all, you must understand that not every voter in Osun State is a civil servant.

Second, not every voter in Osun state works for the state government. Some of them work for the federal government and Buhari does not owe salaries.

Third, some voters have their own businesses and so do not depend on state salaries.

Bro. Your judgement is not good enough.
Whatsoever the categories of citizens, payment of salary is Paramount. And when you fail in this aspect, it's a bad signal to so many other aspects of the economy.
Aregbe and his god son shld go and retire.
Shikenah!

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Alezy(m): 6:20am On Sep 24, 2018
middlebeltboy:
you rallied round the underperforming Governor in osun state. but you don't want the best performing governor in Nigeria to recontesting... is this not madness
I know u re talking about Lagos state. These guys don't have brains at all.

Ambode should come contest in delta abeg, we go gladly vote for am.
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by graciously2013: 6:20am On Sep 24, 2018
skedman:
This one is so stupid.it is my right to vote who i want and your business. He is a bastard child he does not possess its fathers character
If your boss owes you 3 months salary am sure by now you'll have resigned talkless of 2-3 years salary. That his opinion though.
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by bong4(m): 6:22am On Sep 24, 2018
DanielOc:

People are wiser now....

When Buhari fails to win this forthcoming [2019] Election, no President, i repeat, no President will ever be graced with 2nd Tenure....

It'll be,

as soon as you Bleep-up,

How I wish I can give a million likes to this statement. They keep shouting PVC as if PVC pays salaries. Any government that takes a penny from me as tax is accountable to me. PVC is a tool for the process of selecting leaders. So any goat can be voted in but as long as he collects tax from me, my tax receipt is the power I have to chase him out once he bleeps. Why wait for four years when he can be chased out today?

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Susu888(m): 6:34am On Sep 24, 2018
grin grin and to think that someday he will be leading christians nd claiming God speaks to him! Pathetic really... calling anyone against u fools to their faces in broad daylight. Later dem go tlk say Christians r tolerant! Look at their leaders.
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by gentleedu(m): 6:39am On Sep 24, 2018
Hardeysolution:
This boy should stay away from politics and social media. He is a pastor for crying out loud
thats Why Nigeria democracy will always be messed Up, this person wants the other to stay away from politics and after rigging election he will start to complain..
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Jojujewel(f): 6:47am On Sep 24, 2018
That's right.... Imagine some foolish people voting for APC despite everything happening in Osun. angry angry
I pray that mistake won't repeat itself on Thursday sha. God help as Osun still decides

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by bigmo1(m): 6:47am On Sep 24, 2018
Only a fool will believe this fake news
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by ejembi28(m): 6:47am On Sep 24, 2018
hisgrace090:
Hmm!

This one tough o!

The tenant in aso rock will not sleep tonight.

Kikikikikiki

Gbam

U nail it

3 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by ejembi28(m): 6:53am On Sep 24, 2018
excomarow:
Ogbeni! So someone cannot exercise is right again

Pastors pikin no dey miss yan like dis

Rara ooo ,nothing like miss yan ooo
The Truth must be told ..no pity for party that has no empathy for it citizens

To much hunger in the land

Evil party must be sent parking.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Emycord: 6:53am On Sep 24, 2018
excomarow:
Ogbeni! So someone cannot exercise is right again

Pastors pikin no dey miss yan like dis
but others can't exercise thier own rights by voting in the opposite direction of apc without being called 5% and enemy of the state right. the last time in ekiti and edo and kastina, it was one liar who came out after the election to say that apc victory shows that nigeria still trust buhari /apc but same party , after osun is saying the conduct of the election show that buhari is not biased and committed to free and fair election. i mean in an inconclusive election . why is it that only where apc is likely to lose is inconclusive ? and they will go in to perfect the rigging .

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by OLUWABIG(m): 6:54am On Sep 24, 2018
chiefolododo:
He is RIGHT. APC is not even supposed to have up to 15votes but one way or the other some people voted for APC, and by rigging and deducing opponents votes , by vote buying, they are able to come this far

it is all those iyaloja (tomato sellers fish sellers etc.) that have been brainwashed that voted for Hey phy shi (APC) especially in oke-bale

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by sexyanyabubakar(f): 7:04am On Sep 24, 2018
DanielOc:

People are wiser now....

It'll be,

as soon as you Bleep-up,

Take yuor share of Abacha Loot. this UNEMPLOYMMENT BENEFIT is for UNEMMPLOYED LAZY NIGERINN YOOOTS

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Synthase(m): 7:05am On Sep 24, 2018
Hardeysolution:
Biko, he is not a pastor, you don't become a pastor by heredity or inheritance. That they gave him some paper ordination like that does not really make him a pastor, this one is simply a loose cannon who does not think before speaking...
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Emmacolinho(m): 7:05am On Sep 24, 2018
Osunbande won't like this ;DOsunbande won't like this
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by MossLuv: 7:06am On Sep 24, 2018
Stegomiah:
A popular pastor's son calling peopleols for exercising their rights

Pastor's son should be groomed cos bis actions also reflects on the man of God

Someone who never really have to work for anything in his life... They call people fool

Hollier than thou people... even the Bible call people fool when they do a foolsh thing. thre is nothing wrong in calling them fools if

Galatians chapter3

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by sinola(m): 7:08am On Sep 24, 2018
ebusnwaoma:
Pastor Adeboye's son, Leke has also reacted to votes APC got in Saturday's governorship election in Osun State, which was declared inconclusive by INEC.

Taking to his insta-story to share his thought on the outcome of the election, Pastor Adeboye's son, Leke said anyone who voted for APC in the state is a fool.

https://lailasnews.com/if-you-voted-for-apc-in-osun-you-are-a-fool-pastor-adeboyes-son-leke/

God bless you,leke....atleast for standing in the path of truth....This generation will never forget this insightful comment you made.
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by sinola(m): 7:10am On Sep 24, 2018
Hardeysolution:
So pastors should not speak again because they are pastors...Go and read your Bible.
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by eclecticbaron: 7:10am On Sep 24, 2018
Really surprised to hear this from this young man. Could it be he's saying what his Daddy cannot say in public? Just my opinion though, I like him for being courageous enough to say this. Thumbs up for him. cool
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Born2Breed(f): 7:11am On Sep 24, 2018
ebusnwaoma:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! / Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) / "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.