Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) (69902 Views)

Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) / El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers / Man Who Participated In June 12 Annulment Protest Now Limps (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
One of the NYSC members who participated in Osun election took to Facebook to share photos of a policeman allegedly to be between 13-14yrs that participated in the election.According to him,he was surprised to see the young man in police uniform. He wrote....

'This small police boy was also in my ward. He should be 13 or 14 years old. All the corps members were like how come. But then i like him. I just have to take this picture with himĀ  for reference purpose. He is from the North and he can't speak English'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/see-photos-of-underaged-police-officer.html

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2018

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
[quote author=Mztarstrechy post=71464385]Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/see-photos-of-underaged-police-officer.html[/quote more

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
Amaka disappoint

17 Likes

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by Gossiplover: 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
OP, STOP CARRYING FAKE NEWS. Where is your proof that he is underage. Do you have his birth certificate with you or a solid proof. Do u expect us to believe this because of the word of an aggrieved supporter. I hope this fake news doesn't make FP. Show us proof that he is underage.

Even the unsure Facebook poster is assuming his age because of his young looks..

It's not a crime to have small body or look young, that might be his case.

There are many officers who don't look their age. you should know that

160 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
I will not say anything lipsrsealed

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2018
Gossiplover:
OP, STOP CARRYING FAKE NEWS. Where is your proof that he is underage. Do you have his birth certificate with you or a solid proof. Do u expect us to believe this because of the word of an aggrieved supporter. I hope this fake news doesn't make FP. Show us proof that he is underage.

Does the NYSC/INEC worker sound like an agrrieved supporter with his post?Why do u think he is an aggrieved supporter? I saw nothing that portrays him as an aggrieved supporter.His Facebook post has no political affiliation.Why are u talking about supporter's stuff here?Has look got anything to do with age?Someone's look can give u an idea of his or her age.However,the look might be misleading sometimes.You call it fake right?Give me proof that shows he's above 18.Even the writer added alleged in the writeup.Hope u know what the alleged stands for right?

200 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
Gossiplover:

Even the unsure Facebook poster is assuming his age because of his young looks..

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by FarahAideed: 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
I guess One of the so called repentant Boko haram fighters recruited into the police force by the dullard

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by azimibraun: 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
You a corps member displaying so much ignorance and endangering yourself and bringing the NYSC to disrepute is the 13years old in behavior. Do you know how much you have exposed yourself? You will take what comes out it. See me see wahala. Do you know how many things a lot of us see and let them pass? If you plan to use everything you see to get praises on the social media, then you ate doomed as a young man. Your face is in the picture already, so expect the police to come for you for explanations. You sure will get to court and the NYSC will gently deny you.

91 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
grin cheesy cheesy
Under age VOTERS .... now Under age POLICE too.
grin grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by Gossiplover: 8:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
WHERE IS THE PROOF THAT HE IS UNDERGAE? The corper should have provided that. OP, you are fond of carrying unconfirmed news in the name of traffic. you did the same yesterday as regards to the missing army general before u corrected urself. You should be able to differentiate real news from propaganda. This is pure propaganda.

SINCE YOU KNOW THE REPORT IS ALLEGED, WHY DON'T U WAIT TILL U CONFIRM IT. this will only incite trouble among supporters.

Can you call the police officer below underage because she looks young? But she's a police officer

Mztarstrechy:
Does the NYSC/INEC worker sound like an agrrieved supporter with his post?Why do u think he is an aggrieved supporter? I saw nothing that portrays him as an aggrieved supporter.His Facebook post has no political affiliation.Why are u talking about supporter's stuff here?Has look got anything to do with age?Someone's look can give u an idea of his or her age.However,the look might be misleading sometimes.You call it fake right?Give me proof that shows he's above 18.Even the writer added alleged in the writeup.Hope u know what the alleged stands for right?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by tooth4tooth: 8:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
Under aged police vs over aged corper grin cheesy

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by azimibraun: 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
This rush to post things on the social media will be the death and downfall of a lot of young Nigerians. The smallest dude in my university, skinny, Tiny and baby looking had a younger brother who is so huge nobody wants to mess with him. He was a basketball player yet his elder brother was like Aki and Paw Paw. Dont you know we have people whose bodies don't grow with their Ages? Isnt a form of it is what Lionel Messi had before Barca's money helped him grow a bit? 13 or 14years indeed. Aki and Paw Paw are equally 5 and 6years of age. You have bought yourself a big problem with the police force. See how you deceived the Innocent unsuspecting Man just to take his photo online and embarrass a federal officer.

53 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by azimibraun: 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2018
tooth4tooth:
Under aged police vs over aged corper grin cheesy
Just to be very sure he has the picture he wanted, the over age corper started snapping with the Officer from daylight into the middle of the night. Overage Gay corper. I just hate people who take advantage of unsuspecting people who didn't do them any wrong.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by Gossiplover: 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
I am telling you. This corper must have begged to take pictures with the officer. Now he is trying to tarnish his image with them... wicked people everywhere
azimibraun:
Just to be very sure he has the picture he wanted, the over age corper started snapping with the Officer from daylight into the middle of the night. Overage Gay corper. I just hate people who take advantage of unsuspecting people who didn't do them any wrong.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by mightyhazell: 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2018
but even at that, how can somebody this grown and in the force Not know how to speak English??

what profound embarrassment!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by 99miles(m): 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
No be everything person go comment................
Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
The small boy in police uniform is underage but the man in nysc uniform is overage. What happened, did they swap uniform?

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
mightyhazell:
but even at that, how can somebody this grown and in the force Not know how to speak English??

what profound embarrassment!
I doubt that, he cant be posted to osun if he cant speak english(correctly or otherwise), is he serving in the midst of only hausa, virtually all officers i've seen can speak broken english.
Why cant the guy use a diplomatic way to ask for his age instead of guessing.

12 Likes

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 9:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
Gossiplover:
WHERE IS THE PROOF THAT HE IS UNDERGAE? The corper should have provided that. OP, you are fond of carrying unconfirmed news in the name of traffic. you did the same yesterday as regards to the missing army general before u corrected urself. You should be able to differentiate real news from propaganda. This is pure propaganda.

SINCE YOU KNOW THE REPORT IS ALLEGED, WHY DON'T U WAIT TILL U CONFIRM IT. this will only incite trouble among supporters.

Can you call the police officer below underage because she looks young? But she's a police officer

Did I hear u say fake or traffic?A corper who met a police officer gave an account of what he saw and u said I should chamge his acxount?What are u even saying?That I should change an eyewitness account.Tell me more please.Can I see you and tell ur likely age based on ur facial apearance?There is ehat is called spot diagmosis in medicine.Based on look ehat do you think?Spot diagnosis does not mean it must be.A spot diagnosis may be right or wrong.However when u habve a fact to back it up,u will be right.In this case,the police officer's look is a pointer.However,look may be deceptive.You said it is fake right?Do you have the officer's birth certificate to back it up?Don't dispprove me with umbrella statement.Here are screenshots of some of his other posts abt the election

1 Like

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by Mario1989(m): 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
THE CORPER SEF LOOK OVERAGE FOR NYSC...
he look like he's in his late 30's... But wetin concern me sef...

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
Corp member kinda looks too old to be doing NYSC. Just saying

4 Likes

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by Gossiplover: 9:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
OP, I am really disappointed with your way of reasoning. I am still asking you and the overage corper, WHERE IS THE PROOF THAT THE OFFICER IS UNDERAGE. The corper assumed the age by the young man's look which might be wrong. I am asking you for facts and you are telling me nonsense. What am I supposed to do with his opinion on the election. THERE IS NO PROOF THE POLICEMAN IS UNDERAGE. PERIOD.

I don't need to have facts that he is over 18. You are the person reporting that he is underage, so u will need to provide the proof of that.

please, stop quoting me and learn to confirm your report before posting. When the corper will enter trouble, he will say his account was hacked.

Mztarstrechy:
Did I hear u say fake or traffic?A corper who met a police officer gave an account of what he saw and u said I should chamge his acxount?What are u even saying?That I should change an eyewitness account.Tell me more please.Can I see you and tell ur likely age based on ur facial apearance?There is ehat is called spot diagmosis in medicine.Based on look ehat do you think?Spot diagnosis does not mean it must be.A spot diagnosis may be right or wrong.However when u habve a fact to back it up,u will be right.In this case,the police officer's look is a pointer.However,look may be deceptive.You said it is fake right?Do you have the officer's birth certificate to back it up?Don't dispprove me with umbrella statement.Here are screenshots of some of his other posts abt the election

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
Poor boytongue If he could speak English now, he for don tell you his age.
The guy wey I see for that pictures is above the ages you mentioned.

O ko ti e ran ni,,,,,if you understand Yoruba.

4 Likes

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by 3millionia: 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
grin
Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by Okoyeebo: 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
The minimum age required for joining the police is 18 years. 18 years old plus 6 months in police college makes one a Police Constable. That guy is a Constable but ignorant Corper doesn't know that.

You saw a police officer with a small statute and assumed he's underage, when Nysc deals with this one now, the elections would have been over and no one would beg for this olodo Corper.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by W3xy1(m): 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
Ha
Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
Well you both got it wrong, he looks 13 while you look 45 and yet you are serving. Well this is Nigeria, age falsification is allowed.

3 Likes

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by millionboi2: 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
Small body no be sickness ooo

1 Like

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by Johnson5258: 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2018
Because you have said my mind already.
madridguy:
I will not say anything lipsrsealed
Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by anyicash(m): 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2018
This is Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? / EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots / Women Protest Unclad In Nkwegu, Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.