Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

BBNaija's Anto & Uriel's Look To The Premiere Of Nollywood Movie 'merry Men' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Anto & Uriel's Look To The Premiere Of Nollywood Movie 'merry Men' (1596 Views)

“Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb / Rosy Meurer Goes Braless At The 'Merry Men' Premiere / Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija's Anto & Uriel's Look To The Premiere Of Nollywood Movie 'merry Men' by Holuwahyomzzy: 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Former Big Brother Naija 'Double Wahala' and 'See Gobe' Housemates, Anto and Uriel looked very stylish as they rocked unique Agbada outfits to the premiere of Nollywood movie "Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons" at Imax Cinemas in Lekki, Lagos.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/bbnaijas-anto-look-to-premiere-of.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: BBNaija's Anto & Uriel's Look To The Premiere Of Nollywood Movie 'merry Men' by Holuwahyomzzy: 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
kiss kiss
Re: BBNaija's Anto & Uriel's Look To The Premiere Of Nollywood Movie 'merry Men' by itspzpics(m): 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2018
Wow
Re: BBNaija's Anto & Uriel's Look To The Premiere Of Nollywood Movie 'merry Men' by Tamarapetty(f): 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
Dope.
Re: BBNaija's Anto & Uriel's Look To The Premiere Of Nollywood Movie 'merry Men' by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
These girls in Nigeria always dress like clowns to events smh

I can buy your Nigerian verified AdSense from you
Re: BBNaija's Anto & Uriel's Look To The Premiere Of Nollywood Movie 'merry Men' by Preca(f): 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
nice
Re: BBNaija's Anto & Uriel's Look To The Premiere Of Nollywood Movie 'merry Men' by Preca(f): 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

You've been really harsh in all your ppst
Re: BBNaija's Anto & Uriel's Look To The Premiere Of Nollywood Movie 'merry Men' by Preca(f): 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

You've been really harsh in all your post
Re: BBNaija's Anto & Uriel's Look To The Premiere Of Nollywood Movie 'merry Men' by meobizy(f): 2:26am On Sep 24, 2018
I'm wowed. The designs are beautiful. This AY loves milking celebrities' fame to his financial benefit.

I came back to post "Seriously, Anto looks amazing.".

(1) (Reply)

WWE Superstar Looses Mother / The True Story Of How Davido Molested & Lied About Chioma / E-money’s Wife Reveals Why He’s Never Cheated On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.