Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Omisore Denies Alleged Alliance With PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omisore Denies Alleged Alliance With PDP (1392 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade / SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC / Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omisore Denies Alleged Alliance With PDP by chieyine(m): 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2018
The Governorship Aspirant of SDP and former deputy Governor of Osun State, Senator Iyiola Omisore debunks alleged rumors concerning his planned support of PDP candidate.
He wrote on his twitter account;
I must thank everyone who supported the Restoration Agenda for their commitment and work. This is the core of the democracy we seek. We have won the electoral battle in way hitherto unheard of in the state.
You have all done well and I thank you. We shall continue in our demand for good governance, accountability and human dignity. My commitment to this remains total without any prejudice to the next steps we collectively workout.
Our people’s votes have again been manipulated through vote buying, and exploitation of the hunger in our land. Only good governance and committed leadership can drive out this hunger. The quest for this continues.
We shall continue to invest on democratic education and political awareness of our people, so vote buying is totally eliminated in the most peaceful and democratic ways.
The SDP shall not leave the Osun state to corrupt wheeler dealers but shall continue to commit to social justice and equity until we can be assured that our electoral processes are sanitized and give us the state of our dreams
I thank you all.
Please disregard all rumour of any alliance talks with any party/candidate for now. Osun will be great again.
I am delighted that our message of good governance and dignity has reached every corner of the state. Over the past four months, I have worked with committed people who have given time and resources to our shared agenda for restoration.
I am confident that while we might appear to have lost an election, we have won the greater victory; the clarion call by all our people for good governance and accountability. We have positively impacted on electoral campaigns and elections in Osun state.
The SDP campaign was factual, informed and inclusive. Our manifesto presented to the people an Agenda for Restoration of Good Governance and Human Dignity. Its five pillars spoke to our needs across all sectors, promoted access that would leave no one behind.
The reaction was swift albeit as a ploy to win votes.Our campaign prompted payment of salaries, a commitment to push back on common uniforms and questionable mega schools.We have called attention to patronage driven public sector management.

Source: https://naijapolitico.com.ng/omisore-denies-allege-alliance-with-pdp/

Re: Omisore Denies Alleged Alliance With PDP by Yambee: 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
Serial loser.

1 Like

Re: Omisore Denies Alleged Alliance With PDP by chieyine(m): 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
2019 will be interesting shocked
All we are interested in is sending Baba back to Daura

1 Like

Re: Omisore Denies Alleged Alliance With PDP by yarimo(m): 8:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Omisore Denies Alleged Alliance With PDP by Mophasa(m): 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2018
Fake news and fake account

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omisore Denies Alleged Alliance With PDP by AllTheWayUp: 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
SDP and PDP are still part of CUPP coalition
If Omisore is to support anyone it is still PDP, his former party
APC, Tinubu and Aregbeshola have called Omisore a killer and a murderer countless time

Omisore is a sworn enemy to Tinubu and Aregbshola

Moreover this is a fake account

4 Likes

Re: Omisore Denies Alleged Alliance With PDP by Quidquopro: 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
Omisore's supporters will support Adeleke by default.

2 Likes

Re: Omisore Denies Alleged Alliance With PDP by spartan117(m): 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
This election has proved that APC does not control the southwest after all.

Buhari must be sent back to daura!
There is real hope now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omisore Denies Alleged Alliance With PDP by jumper524(m): 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
nairaland has officially turned into a hungry blog...
they just rush speculations to frontpage without proper clarification..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omisore Denies Alleged Alliance With PDP by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

τhε ζτοrγ ιζ jυζτ gεττιηg α ιiττιε βiτ ιηζτrεζτιηg... cool ιετζ ζεε....

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Omisore Denies Alleged Alliance With PDP by janefarms2015: 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
chieyine:
The Governorship Aspirant of SDP and former deputy Governor of Osun State, Senator Iyiola Omisore debunks alleged rumors concerning his planned support of PDP candidate.
I must thank everyone who supported the Restoration Agenda for their commitment and work. This is the core of the democracy we seek. We have won the electoral battle in way hitherto unheard of in the state.
You have all done well and I thank you. We shall continue in our demand for good governance, accountability and human dignity. My commitment to this remains total without any prejudice to the next steps we collectively workout.
Our people’s votes have again been manipulated through vote buying, and exploitation of the hunger in our land. Only good governance and committed leadership can drive out this hunger. The quest for this continues.
We shall continue to invest on democratic education and political awareness of our people, so vote buying is totally eliminated in the most peaceful and democratic ways.
The SDP shall not leave the Osun state to corrupt wheeler dealers but shall continue to commit to social justice and equity until we can be assured that our electoral processes are sanitized and give us the state of our dreams
I thank you all.
Please disregard all rumour of any alliance talks with any party/candidate for now. Osun will be great again.
I am delighted that our message of good governance and dignity has reached every corner of the state. Over the past four months, I have worked with committed people who have given time and resources to our shared agenda for restoration.
I am confident that while we might appear to have lost an election, we have won the greater victory; the clarion call by all our people for good governance and accountability. We have positively impacted on electoral campaigns and elections in Osun state.
The SDP campaign was factual, informed and inclusive. Our manifesto presented to the people an Agenda for Restoration of Good Governance and Human Dignity. Its five pillars spoke to our needs across all sectors, promoted access that would leave no one behind.
The reaction was swift albeit as a ploy to win votes.Our campaign prompted payment of salaries, a commitment to push back on common uniforms and questionable mega schools.We have called attention to patronage driven public sector management.

the blood of Bola Ige will continue to torment the killers

1 Like

Re: Omisore Denies Alleged Alliance With PDP by onexile: 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
chieyine:
I thank you all.

Re: Omisore Denies Alleged Alliance With PDP by dotcomnamename: 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
Hahahahahah trust me this will likely not make Front-Page because it is not the other way... Shameless bias mods

(1) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Congratulates His Young Wife As She Gets Political Appointment / Minimum Wage Negotiation: Meeting of 4th and 5th October, 2018. / Some Nigerians Don’t Want Buhari Re-elected Because He Will Not Allow Them Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.