Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,787 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive (52070 Views)

Kogi West: INEC Declares Election Inconclusive / Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive / INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive by Benekruku(m): 9:16am On Sep 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You mean with all the rigging PDP did abi?

Their agents were caught all over the place buying votes massively.

Osun People will stand by their votes and reject PDP as will be apparent since out of the 4 places the rerun would happen, only 1 is a PDP stronghold while the other 3 are APC strongholds.

PDP agents massively bought votes in Osogbo which was why APC lost votes there while PDP gained some. Other than this, Oshogbo would have sealed it for APC hands down

That is the joker they not seeing
Re: Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive by Benekruku(m): 9:17am On Sep 24, 2018
never2late:
No more APC governor in Osun State. The best time for Aregbesola to go back to Lagos. Let start the rerun here if you like PDP click like, if you are for APC share.

You are hungry.
Re: Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive by izzou(m): 9:20am On Sep 24, 2018
Krak:

If it comes to choosing a modulated salary and not collecting any salary at all for 8 straight months. Which would you choose?

Wonderful. Our politicians have really battered our self esteem and our ability to choose between right and wrong

Someone's salary was halved at the end of the month, and you feel it's preferable to being owed? undecided

In case you don't know, both of them are wrong. Let's stop eulogising wickedness. Abi is PDP owing Osun workers for 8 months?
Re: Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive by gotnel: 9:34am On Sep 24, 2018
IamLabbyRich:
Abeg,, let us hear word. It is Ambode I am concerned about. Will he win the party primaries?

Yes, Ambode will win
Re: Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive by Remii(m): 9:36am On Sep 24, 2018
backnbeta:
Osun people are obviously tired of APC. Upon all the rigging, they still lost the battle to PDP! I hope Osun people will stand by their votes and reject every form of vote buying gimmick by APC.
lol, they rigged? and apc lost in aregbe's town? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive by PVision2020(m): 9:59am On Sep 24, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

My dear yoruba muslim brother, we all know that APC is party of saints, they did not spend a dime to buy votes. Masha Allahu!
Stop being petty with your religion bigotry. Ede which is the capital of PDP in Osun is predominantly Muslim town. Your anti-muslim rhetorics is a great disservice to the interest of PDP which you seems to project. Little wonder why the east aren't doing better in national politics, you guys are neophytes in politics and politricks.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive by backnbeta(f): 10:03am On Sep 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You mean with all the rigging PDP did abi?

Their agents were caught all over the place buying votes massively.

Osun People will stand by their votes and reject PDP as will be apparent since out of the 4 places the rerun would happen, only 1 is a PDP stronghold while the other 3 are APC strongholds.

PDP agents massively bought votes in Osogbo which was why APC lost votes there while PDP gained some. Other than this, Oshogbo would have sealed it for APC hands down
APC rigged massively, and you know it. Stop denying the obvious. Were they not caught buying votes too? Were they not apprehended while tearing results? Didn't Aregbese suddenly pay a few months salary days to the election? Didn't he stylishly give out cars to teachers a day to election?

In your heart, deep inside your heart, if you can manage to locate your conscience, do you agree with me that if APC had won by just 2 votes, INEC would have found a clause in the electoral act to declare APC candidate the winner? Personally, I distrust PDP and I hate APC, but the people should be allowed to choose their evil.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive by Butterflyleo: 10:09am On Sep 24, 2018
backnbeta:

APC rigged massively, and you know it. Stop denying the obvious. Were they not caught buying votes too? Were they not apprehended while tearing results? Didn't Aregbese suddenly pay a few months salary days to the election? Didn't he stylishly give out cars to teachers a day to election?

In your heart, deep inside your heart, if you can manage to locate your conscience, do you agree with me that if APC had won by just 2 votes, INEC would have found a clause in the electoral act to declare APC candidate the winner? Personally, I distrust PDP and I hate APC, but the people should be allowed to choose their evil.

This is all about the electoral law and this is not about APC.

2015 in kogi, Abubakar Audu (APC) scored 240,867 while PDP scored 199,514 votes.
There was a Margin of 41,353 votes in APC's favour.

However inec ruled the Result as Inconclusive.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/193724-inec-declares-kogi-governorship-election-inconclusive.html

Rerun fixed because of 49,953 cancelled votes > 41,353 votes advantage

Why didn't inec award this election to APC since they won with such a high margin?

Was this not also a much needed APC election too?

In your heart, deep in your heart if you can still find your conscience, tell it to tell you that you simply want to deceive yourself with your comment above
Re: Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive by Abagworo(m): 10:14am On Sep 24, 2018
Anduku:
By the way, where is that prophet that said omisore will win? Prophet Mike Agboola thunder fire your left leg there!!!

Omisore actually won. He used a nonexistent party as platform without assistance from anyone and was able to get over 120,000 votes. Mind you both PDP and APC engaged in various types of maneuverings.

As it stands presently he is the biggest force to reckon with for either APC or PDP to carry the day.
Re: Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive by backnbeta(f): 10:17am On Sep 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

This is all about the electoral law and this is not about APC.

2015 in kogi, Abubakar Audu (APC) scored 240,867 while PDP scored 199,514 votes.
There was a Margin of 41,353 votes in APC's favour.

However inec ruled the Result as Inconclusive.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/193724-inec-declares-kogi-governorship-election-inconclusive.html

Rerun fixed because of 49,953 cancelled votes > 41,353 votes advantage

Why didn't inec award this election to APC since they won with such a high margin?

Was this not also a much needed APC election too?

In your heart, deep in your heart if you can still find your conscience, tell it to tell you that you simply want to deceive yourself with your comment above
It boils down to one thing; APC has gotten very desperate. They know whatever happens now will directly or indirectly affect them in 2019.
Re: Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive by Butterflyleo: 10:23am On Sep 24, 2018
backnbeta:

It boils down to one thing; APC has gotten very desperate. They know whatever happens now will directly or indirectly affect them in 2019.

Are you so doltish not to understand what I posted?

This comment of yours as a response to my comment shows you have an echo between your ears for sure.

I am showing you an electoral precedence which affected an APC candidate directly despite his huge margin of votes and which should have ordinarily made him the winner but it was declared inconclusive based on the same reasons this one in Osun was declared inconclusive and you are still talking nonsensically even while bearing in mind that in Osun case its just 353 votes difference while in kogi it was over 40k difference.

Who do you these wailers this kind thing? Who served you people with serious unintelligence?
Re: Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:29am On Sep 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

This comment of yours as a response to my comment shows you have an echo between your ears for sure.

I am showing you an electoral precedence which affected an APC candidate directly despite his huge margin of votes and which should have ordinarily made him the winner but it was declared inconclusive based on the same reasons this one in Osun was declared inconclusive and you are still talking nonsensically even while bearing in mind that in Osun case its just 353 votes difference while in kogi it was over 40k difference.

Who do you these wailers this kind thing? Who served you people with serious unintelligence?
Stop trying to be clever by half,the only reason kogi was declared inconclusive was because the APC candidate died and they didn't want the deputy Gov to emerge,during the by elections why did inec declared APC winner when the cancled votes was more
Re: Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive by SimonMagau: 11:26am On Sep 24, 2018
tongue
Re: Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive by Tundeobama(m): 11:40am On Sep 24, 2018
Quality20:
osun state is so diverse in religions n beliefs, juju ppl de, Muslims n xtians ,sango , osun worshipers, irreligious and everything. Reason why its so difficult to win elections easily in that state, cos all these diverse grps would always split votes
i laugh ignorant people saying Muslim is majority in Osun when traditional wor shippers are not below 20 percent.
Re: Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive by itswell1: 11:40am On Sep 24, 2018
[quote author=Anduku post=71474264]By the way, where is that prophet that said omisore will win? Prophet Mike Agboola thunder fire your left leg there!!![/quote
Omisore is still in contention.
He is like the kingmaker in the run off.the decider somehow if he supports a candidate.
PDP used omisore like menstrual pad and dumped him like Omi agbo.
Baba support APC jor
Re: Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive by Tundeobama(m): 11:45am On Sep 24, 2018
IbrahimDamola in West we don't vote on emotions or religion like east ekiti pdp present xtian/Muslim while apc presented Christian gov and deputy and still won.
we vote base on credibility and work done.
Re: Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive by biGwal(m): 11:47am On Sep 24, 2018
jchioma:
Osun state will be replicated in Lagos come 2019. Nigerians are tired of APC and their voodoo politics.
I laff in pigin English........ You say Lagos??
Re: Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive by Topmaike007(m): 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2018
MarketingAce:
A nairalander once said that Tinubu is a political grandson to Saraki.
Is that true please
saraki father and tinubu are mate in politics not him he is too small
Re: Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive by enonche85(m): 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2018
MarketingAce:
A nairalander once said that Tinubu is a political grandson to Saraki.
Is that true please

Probably he was referring to Saraki's father.
Re: Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive by backnbeta(f): 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Much as I don't want this to turn to a barrage of personal attacks, vilification and insults, I still have to say I take exception to your use of the word 'dolt' in reference to my person. I will not tolerate such from you again sir.

A quick response to your post however; the Kogi election had an extra political undertone and you know it. Ultimately, the whole stuff still played out in favor of APC as planned. I therefore stand on my earlier post that APC has gotten more desperate now that another general election is around the corner.

Let me end this on a lighter note though: who 'do' you people with extreme grandiose delusion? shocked
Re: Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive by lucy10(f): 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
In apc will trust.. let. Us come back and win.. the second leg.. just like what Chelsea did to Napoli. In the champion league.. Go Go Go apc.
APC have lost the Osun State election and will keep loosing always. The earlier you join the winning team PDP, the better for you.
Re: Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive by Butterflyleo: 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
backnbeta:

Much as I don't want this to turn to a barrage of personal attacks, vilification and insults, I still have to say I take exception to your use of the word 'dolt' in reference to my person. I will not tolerate such from you again sir.

A quick response to your post however; the Kogi election had an extra political undertone and you know it. Ultimately, the whole stuff still played out in favor of APC as planned. I therefore stand on my earlier post that APC has gotten more desperate now that another general election is around the corner.

Let me end this on a lighter note though: who 'do' you people with extreme grandiose delusion? shocked

Your post wreaks of an extremely well packaged dense doltishness. Who do you wailers this kind thing? Wailing first before reasoning always.
Re: Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive by GSA01: 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2018
The Osun election will go down in history as one of the keenly contested election ever in Nigeria. INEC was apolitical in their conduct . This goes to show that our democracy is growing with initiatives such as card reader. The electoral process is relatively fair as to what Obasanjo conducted in 2007..
Re: Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive by jamejanev: 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
I don't blame people that are condemning Buhari, he got people's hearts but lost their confidence because of his bad mind. I am not happy because I support him.
Re: Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive by saintjimos(m): 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
Franzinni:
where can I see more of your shoes?

check my signature
Re: Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:45pm On Sep 24, 2018
No mind that guy the guy is high on water.. undecided undecided
Krak:

If it comes to choosing a modulated salary and not collecting any salary at all for 8 straight months. Which would you choose?
Re: Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
Realy.. we just have three day to go.. let us watch and see who win.. undecided
lucy10:
APC have lost the Osun State election and will keep loosing always. The earlier you join the winning team PDP, the better for you.
Re: Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
In apc will trust.. let. Us come back and win.. the second leg.. just like what Chelsea did to Napoli. In the champion league.. Go Go Go apc.

If una go anywhere, na Lagoon u go grin grin grin grin

APC ko APShit nii... undecided undecided
Re: Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive by shegra58: 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
IamLabbyRich:
Abeg,, let us hear word. It is Ambode I am concerned about. Will he win the party primaries?
NO grin
Re: Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive by backnbeta(f): 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Your post wreaks of an extremely well packaged dense doltishness. Who do you wailers this kind thing? Wailing first before reasoning always.

Hmmm...Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain ... undecided
Re: Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive by Butterflyleo: 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2018
backnbeta:

Hmmm...Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain ... undecided

You are referring to yourself obviously since your comments have been heavily "padded" with stupidity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper / Photos From The Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Metele Attack / "Why I Am Running For Second Term" — Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.