Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,360 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Cynthia Morgan Back To IG With Photo Of Her Watermelons; Changes Name To Madrina - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cynthia Morgan Back To IG With Photo Of Her Watermelons; Changes Name To Madrina (6707 Views)

Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) / Two Nigerian Gay Boys Has Officially Taken To IG To Declare Their Endless Love / Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Morgan Back To IG With Photo Of Her Watermelons; Changes Name To Madrina by ProfCyber(m): 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
2018 has been one of the toughest year for Cynthia Morgan and her career, From been chased out of her home by her Landlord over unpaid rents, Uncontrollable smoking habits, Pregnancy rumors and all, Lastly she deleted all her photos on her IG, Making lots of rumors flying that she’s pregnant.

However she had remained silent, until few hours ago, with a Photo she just dropped and caption looks like she just made a return, See below!
‘They told me sell sex. I told them fck it my music is dope. *cynthia morgan to MADRINA. Yes I changed my name

Cc:Seun

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Back To IG With Photo Of Her Watermelons; Changes Name To Madrina by Springsdy456958(m): 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
cool
Re: Cynthia Morgan Back To IG With Photo Of Her Watermelons; Changes Name To Madrina by ProfCyber(m): 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2018
Re: Cynthia Morgan Back To IG With Photo Of Her Watermelons; Changes Name To Madrina by cryles(m): 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
uhmm
Re: Cynthia Morgan Back To IG With Photo Of Her Watermelons; Changes Name To Madrina by IamPlato(m): 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2018

Your Nose Ring Doesnt Fit You

Your Former Name Does Not Fit You

Your New Name Still Doesnt Fit You.

Can Anything In This Life Fit You?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Back To IG With Photo Of Her Watermelons; Changes Name To Madrina by agbonkamen(f): 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
IamPlato:

Even the hairstyle doesn't fit her grin

7 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Back To IG With Photo Of Her Watermelons; Changes Name To Madrina by Olalan(m): 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
Which music is dope.......

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Back To IG With Photo Of Her Watermelons; Changes Name To Madrina by BonkoINC: 10:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
Be like she don born...

Back to business..break is over.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Back To IG With Photo Of Her Watermelons; Changes Name To Madrina by FOWOSHERE01(m): 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
I swear, this girl's music is one of the dopest in this Nigeria. Her problem is CONSISTENCY.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Back To IG With Photo Of Her Watermelons; Changes Name To Madrina by Springsdy456958(m): 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
ProfCyber:
grin

It weak you bro
Bro na make sure my FTC no turn inconclusive.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Back To IG With Photo Of Her Watermelons; Changes Name To Madrina by Diddyflex: 12:25am On Sep 24, 2018
My celebrity crush walai grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Back To IG With Photo Of Her Watermelons; Changes Name To Madrina by Divay22(f): 12:30am On Sep 24, 2018
This one has lost it o grin grin grin
I can't even remember any of her song again.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Back To IG With Photo Of Her Watermelons; Changes Name To Madrina by Nexttpage(m): 12:33am On Sep 24, 2018
agbonkamen:
Even the hairstyle doesn't fit her grin
grin grin grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Back To IG With Photo Of Her Watermelons; Changes Name To Madrina by HORLADSTAR(m): 2:24am On Sep 24, 2018
Welcome back mama
Re: Cynthia Morgan Back To IG With Photo Of Her Watermelons; Changes Name To Madrina by HORLADSTAR(m): 2:27am On Sep 24, 2018
FOWOSHERE01:
I swear, this girl's music is one of the dopest in this Nigeria
You're right on track

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Back To IG With Photo Of Her Watermelons; Changes Name To Madrina by JasonScoolari: 2:35am On Sep 24, 2018
One of my favorite female musician. She's better than the overrated Yemi Alade and the pussy donating queen.

1. Omawumi
2. Chidinma
3. Asa
4. Cynthia Morgan
5. Simi
6. Niyola

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Back To IG With Photo Of Her Watermelons; Changes Name To Madrina by donbrowser(m): 6:22am On Sep 24, 2018
JasonScoolari:
One of my favorite female musician. She's better than the overrated Yemi Alade and the pussy donating queen.

1. Omawumi
2. Chidinma
3. Asa
4. Cynthia Morgan
5. Simi
6. Niyola

Are you writing noise makers?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Back To IG With Photo Of Her Watermelons; Changes Name To Madrina by Botfuss: 6:37am On Sep 24, 2018
honestly, music industry no easy. How many months was she off radar? I don forget person dey bear Cynthia Morgan.

Welcome madrina. Now focus on your music and music alone

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Back To IG With Photo Of Her Watermelons; Changes Name To Madrina by Khd95(m): 7:02am On Sep 24, 2018
Good gyel gone bad,me likely

But that nose ring is disgusting

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Back To IG With Photo Of Her Watermelons; Changes Name To Madrina by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 24, 2018
She better come take yemi alades spot with all that absolute rubbish yemi is singing

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Back To IG With Photo Of Her Watermelons; Changes Name To Madrina by ProfCyber(m): 8:00am On Sep 24, 2018
IamPlato:

Chaiii! Her LifeStyle sef is Rubbish!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Back To IG With Photo Of Her Watermelons; Changes Name To Madrina by ednut1(m): 8:04am On Sep 24, 2018
Botfuss:
honestly, music industry no easy. How many months was she off radar? I don forget person dey bear Cynthia Morgan.

Welcome madrina. Now focus on your music and music alone
bros e hard abeg. To blow no easy
Re: Cynthia Morgan Back To IG With Photo Of Her Watermelons; Changes Name To Madrina by ProfCyber(m): 8:06am On Sep 24, 2018
Khd95:
Good gyel gone bad,me likely
But that nose ring is disgusting
and her Flatted.Sucked Watermelons that She Package
Re: Cynthia Morgan Back To IG With Photo Of Her Watermelons; Changes Name To Madrina by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 24, 2018
grin Randy91 come and suck better water meloncheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

A / 101 Reasons Why I Love You / Girls Most Likely To Get Pregnant In 2017(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.