Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Should I Buy Land When I Don’t Even Have Money To Build A House Yet? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Should I Buy Land When I Don’t Even Have Money To Build A House Yet? (377 Views)

My Landlord Wants To Sell His House Yet He Wants Tenants To Pay Rent. / Wait! Don’t Sell That Land/house Yet Because Of Relocation. You Can Do These…by / Why Buy Land When You Can Buy A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Buy Land When I Don’t Even Have Money To Build A House Yet? by Olohunjedalo(m): 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
I’ve been thinking about it since the beginning of the year .
I had some spare money to buy land but I was sceptical about it because I don’t even have any money to build anything yet. so I didn’t buy the land .
Ps: I don’t have any constant stream of income and I’m only struggling here and there .
I need your contributions please .
I know some people have been in this same situation before too
Re: Should I Buy Land When I Don’t Even Have Money To Build A House Yet? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
I had some spare money to buy land but I was sceptical about it because I don’t even have any money to build anything yet. so I didn’t buy the land .
Ps: I don’t have any constant stream of income and I’m only struggling here and there .
yes, pls do. Just make sure it is in an area free of land grabbers and you get all the proper documentations. You will never regret it
Re: Should I Buy Land When I Don’t Even Have Money To Build A House Yet? by Shelumiel: 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
Land is a fixed asset ;it's value can never diminish. So do yourself a favor and buy land. But make sure you buy it in a place free of land grabbers .
Re: Should I Buy Land When I Don’t Even Have Money To Build A House Yet? by Shelumiel: 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
Land is a fixed asset ;it's value can never diminish. So do yourself a favor and buy land. But make sure you buy it in a place free of land grabbers .
Re: Should I Buy Land When I Don’t Even Have Money To Build A House Yet? by polimaf(m): 12:09am On Sep 24, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Land in a good place without any issue with proper documentation is good investment...

I have a portfolio of verified estates in ibeju Lekki, Ikola and simawa incase you think of these locations
Re: Should I Buy Land When I Don’t Even Have Money To Build A House Yet? by drewe20(m): 4:08am On Sep 24, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

If you can buy from a good, reputable real estate company then go ahead. But please avoid buying from Omoniles if you don't have money to build any structure yet.

(1) (Reply)

Two Bedroom Duplex In Lemna Estate, Calabar / Roommate Needed / To Let Inside Mayfair Garden Estate, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.