Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,623 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Thoughts On The Osun Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thoughts On The Osun Election (1815 Views)

INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) / Photos From PDP Osun Election Mega Rally / Suleiman Abba: 'I Was Sacked For Refusing To Rig Osun Election For PDP In 2015' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thoughts On The Osun Election by Shukuakukobambi: 8:05am On Sep 24, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Lol, it’s backstabbing jare. Even if Adeleke should win . It shouldn’t have been with Ilesa votes .
But I’m not really surprised anyway .ive been living in Ijesaland for 20 years . Na their way .
They’re the most complicated set of people I’ve come across. To even do business with them , you must be paranoid cheesy

cheesy cheesy

Abeg leave Ijesha people jare. Its Aregbe's fault that he lost trust with them. You know they're one of the most headstrong of Yoruba people. Aregbe himself is an example
Re: Thoughts On The Osun Election by hotwax: 8:05am On Sep 24, 2018
dunkem21:

You can imagine someone saying that he will deactivate his social media accounts because of an election that doesn't concern him grin

Empty headed zombies undecided

That's sarki an Apc robot.

He doesn't represent all yorubas.
Re: Thoughts On The Osun Election by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:11am On Sep 24, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

cheesy cheesy

Abeg leave Ijesha people jare. Its Aregbe's fault that he lost trust with them. You know they're one of the most headstrong of Yoruba people. Aregbe himself is an example
Exactly! Ijesa and Agidi be like 5 and 6.
It baffles me that with all the good works Aregbe did in Ilesa. Come see good roads linking streets , and other projects like that. Many of them still went ahead and voted against APC.
It’s all good anyway. The end justifies the means .
We don’t know the winner yet until Thursday rerun is concluded. I’m positive APC will win this election for sure.

1 Like

Re: Thoughts On The Osun Election by Shukuakukobambi: 8:13am On Sep 24, 2018
EternalTruths:
See this unstable Yoruba Op.

After shouting for years, that PDP is SS/SE party, he has decided to do u turn and claim that Yoruba people did not bury their placenta in any party.

You the biafla or death crooner of yesterday, referendum chanter today, VP of zoogeria beggar tomorrow has the guts to call someone unstable? cheesy

If I start with you now, e go be like I'm wicked. Can you point to one thing I've written here that is different from what I've been writing on nairaland? cheesy

Will you die if you stop this by force attachee to SS? Why can't you stand alone? PDP is not your party. It belongs to the north. You're fan boys. Your party is APGA

4 Likes

Re: Thoughts On The Osun Election by dunkem21(m): 8:13am On Sep 24, 2018
hotwax:

No u have blockade there. You are making it look as if yoruba tribe hate PDP.

I am asking you Mr slowpoke, who voted for PDP in osun?

Igbo?

The op is right. We Yorubas are not loyal to any party.

I was chanting change few years ago, right now I'm considering saraki Cuz buhari is not delivering.

That's how an average yoruba think. The op is a yoruba man, he understand this, you are Igbo, you got no clue

Hey zombie, I am telling you that the OP said that PDP is an Igbo party.. Igbos population in Osun must be overwhelming cheesy

You're not even ashamed to admit that you chanted 'Change' years ago undecided
Re: Thoughts On The Osun Election by Shukuakukobambi: 8:19am On Sep 24, 2018
dunkem21:

Don't mind the unstable tribal urchin that has been shouting that Adeleke will only be a governor in Nnewi cheesy

Welcome to the thread. Thank okuko bambiala that you've found your voice cheesy

Is Adeleke an Nnewi man? Can he rule in Nnewi?
Re: Thoughts On The Osun Election by dunkem21(m): 8:21am On Sep 24, 2018
hotwax:

Those are apc supporters. Zombies...other Yorubas like myself..call us yoruba Christians still have our common sense working.

So stop generalizing.

I don't do tribal bants neither do I generalize.. I don't even segregate amongst Christians and Muslims.

Infact, I'm talking to the Zombies before you jumped in.
Re: Thoughts On The Osun Election by hotwax: 8:21am On Sep 24, 2018
dunkem21:

Hey zombie, I am telling you that the OP said that PDP is an Igbo party.. Igbos population in Osun must be overwhelming cheesy

You're not even ashamed to admit that you chanted 'Change' years ago undecided

Yes wailer..im not ashamed..just like I am not ashamed to dump Apc now.

Abi na you are making it look as a if it wasn't Yorubas that voted PDP. Start using the white substance on your head. APC followers can't speak for Yorubas. We have passed that message in osun.

1 Like

Re: Thoughts On The Osun Election by dunkem21(m): 8:24am On Sep 24, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

The person that coined 'Okuko bambiala' is modath..

Is she now using this moniker since yesterday cheesy
Re: Thoughts On The Osun Election by dunkem21(m): 8:27am On Sep 24, 2018
hotwax:

Yes wailer..im not ashamed..just like I am not ashamed to dump Apc now.

Abi na you are making it look as a if it wasn't Yorubas that voted PDP. Start using the white substance on your head. APC followers can't speak for Yorubas. We have passed that message in osun.

You walked into a loaded sarcastic punch cheesy

Remove the hotwax on your brain, you no gree tongue
Re: Thoughts On The Osun Election by hotwax: 8:33am On Sep 24, 2018
dunkem21:

You walked into a loaded sarcastic punch cheesy

Remove the hotwax on your brain, you no gree tongue
Remove the mental blockade that's not allowing u think well.
Re: Thoughts On The Osun Election by Shukuakukobambi: 8:34am On Sep 24, 2018
dunkem21:

The person that coined 'Okuko bambiala' is modath..

Is she now using this moniker since yesterday cheesy

You're very funny cheesy

There can only be one priest of the Shuku okuko series of gods. Modath isn't me smiley
Re: Thoughts On The Osun Election by hotwax: 8:34am On Sep 24, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Don't mind those brainless mofos

1 Like

Re: Thoughts On The Osun Election by dunkem21(m): 8:38am On Sep 24, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

You're very funny cheesy

There can only be one priest of the Shuku okuko series of gods. Modath isn't me smiley

I also admire funny chaps like you cheesy

One love kiss
Re: Thoughts On The Osun Election by Shukuakukobambi: 8:39am On Sep 24, 2018
hotwax:

Don't mind those brainless mofos

Actually that's how it should be. It's all banter. Politics is politics. Only immature people take it emotionally. Adeleke's father was a UPN senator. His elder brother was an SDP governor and APC senator. He was APC until last year but above all, a Yoruba he is.

Only an idiot will hate his brother because he voted differently. Parties will come and go, win and lose but blood remains.
Re: Thoughts On The Osun Election by Shukuakukobambi: 8:40am On Sep 24, 2018
dunkem21:

I also admire funny chaps like you cheesy

One love kiss

Cheers Nwokem wink
Re: Thoughts On The Osun Election by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 24, 2018
I like this write up kiss. God bless you @op

Unlike a certain region where their brain has been configured to vote pdp even they hold them by the balls tongue

1 Like

Re: Thoughts On The Osun Election by Olohunjedalo(m): 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
EternalTruths:

So you want them to vote for their son because he is their son even when he is killing them.?
Re: Thoughts On The Osun Election by Olohunjedalo(m): 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
Philistine:

Too late. PDP will never surrender that lead, even if it amounts bribing each of the over 3k voters with 50000naira each. Aregbesola should take responsibility for the loss.
Ok
Re: Thoughts On The Osun Election by Shukuakukobambi: 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
Oh well.....
Re: Thoughts On The Osun Election by mapet: 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Ijesa people are backstabbers . I voted in Ilesa East
I hope APC get it right on Thursday though

I understand that and I'm trying to understand how Aregbe wronged them
Re: Thoughts On The Osun Election by Olohunjedalo(m): 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
mapet:

I understand that and I'm trying to understand how Aregbe wronged them
I don’t think he did wrong them in any way.
There are infrastructures everywhere in Ijesaland . All built by Aregbe .
Pdp bought votes massively and forced people to swear oaths .
Pdp also went to some Christian religion leaders and made some shady deals with them , I dont wanna talk about it.
You know majority of Ijesa are Christians .
Most of the Muslims living in Ijesaland are from neighbouring towns.
Re: Thoughts On The Osun Election by mapet: 7:29am On Sep 28, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

I don’t think he did wrong them in any way.
There are infrastructures everywhere in Ijesaland . All built by Aregbe .
Pdp bought votes massively and forced people to swear oaths .
Pdp also went to some Christian religion leaders and made some shady deals with them , I dont wanna talk about it.
You know majority of Ijesa are Christians .
Most of the Muslims living in Ijesaland are from neighbouring towns.

Bros,

This APC's performance in Ijesha will affect Aregbesola's position in APC. As a leader of the party in the state, the cardinal rule is "You must deliver your constituency".

I still believe the "modulated salary" did him no good.
Re: Thoughts On The Osun Election by Olohunjedalo(m): 7:31am On Sep 28, 2018
mapet:

Bros,

This APC's performance in Ijesha will affect Aregbesola's position in APC. As a leader of the party in the state, the cardinal rule is "You must deliver your constituency".

I still believe the "modulated salary" did him no good.
Lol , it might not affect his position.
Osogbo people voted massively for APC because of Aregbe . Remember
Re: Thoughts On The Osun Election by mapet: 7:42am On Sep 28, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Lol , it might not affect his position.
Osogbo people voted massively for APC because of Aregbe . Remember

Now that's another head-twister. I will imagine Osogbo people have bought into the understanding of rapid development even with the challenges. Aregbesola gave them roads, drainages, schools and beautification of the city.....

I like Aregbesola..... but I think he has some lessons to take away from this situation. In retrospect, could he had cut back like 20% on infrastructure and not owe salary?

2 Likes

Re: Thoughts On The Osun Election by Olohunjedalo(m): 7:48am On Sep 28, 2018
mapet:

Now that's another head-twister. I will imagine Osogbo people have bought into the understanding of rapid development even with the challenges. Aregbesola gave them roads, drainages, schools and beautification of the city.....

I like Aregbesola..... but I think he has some lessons to take away from this situation. In retrospect, could he had cut back like 20% on infrastructure and not owe salary?
Probably…
I don’t know . Lol
I hope Oyetola get it right on the salary issue though. They almost learnt their lesson the hard way .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deluded Tinubu Already Considering His VP, Shortlist El Rufai, Shettima, Kingibe / 5 Things That Will Happen After Presidential Election / Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: The Battle For Kogi West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.