Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

360nobs: Which Of You Go To That Site? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 360nobs: Which Of You Go To That Site? (349 Views)

How To Get Your Music On Over 100 Music Blogs Including 360nobs For FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

360nobs: Which Of You Go To That Site? by lindsay(f): 12:22am On Sep 24, 2018
I've always heard of the blog and gone there twice but most times all I see are zero comments. Who goes to the blog? And if any of you do, why no comments like you do on Stella, Bella, Linda and laila's. Why is it a ghost town there?

I think having a blog filled with comments can be encouraging to the reader to join in the conversation.

Or is it that they over moderate their comments because from what I noticed from BellaNaija, there are times they get crazy with the moderation and then relent because of lack of participation.

In all, my question is, do you guys visit the blog?
Re: 360nobs: Which Of You Go To That Site? by BonkoINC: 12:47am On Sep 24, 2018
Because they go there for the free downloads not to chit chat....
Re: 360nobs: Which Of You Go To That Site? by lindsay(f): 1:29am On Sep 24, 2018
BonkoINC:
Because they go there for the free downloads not to chit chat....
Oh really?
Re: 360nobs: Which Of You Go To That Site? by meobizy(f): 3:25am On Sep 24, 2018
lindsay:
I've always heard of the blog and gone there twice but most times all I see are zero comments. Who goes to the blog? And if any of you do, why no comments like you do on Stella, Bella, Linda and laila's. Why is it a ghost town there?

I think having a blog filled with comments can be encouraging to the reader to join in the conversation.

Or is it that they over moderate their comments because from what I noticed from BellaNaija, there are times they get crazy with the moderation and then relent because of lack of participation.

In all, my question is, do you guys visit the blog?
BellaNaija's moderation can kill. If one posts any small hate comment na so she go swallow the thing. I tried posting comments there about ten times, when they were blocked I gave myself sense. The readers there are no different from the same here but she moderates the comments so good one will think it is only intelligent individuals who participate there.

If 360 Nobs has no comments you can post there and see if people will join.

1 Like

Re: 360nobs: Which Of You Go To That Site? by lindsay(f): 10:49am On Sep 24, 2018
meobizy:

BellaNaija's moderation can kill. If one posts any small hate comment na so she go swallow the thing. I tried posting comments there about ten times, when they were blocked I gave myself sense. The readers there are no different from the same here but she moderates the comments so good one will think it is only intelligent individuals who participate there.

If 360 Nobs has no comments you can post there and see if people will join.
They've calmed down with the moderation now. They seem to be desperate very desperate for comments these days. So they allow anything.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Convert EPUB Files To Kindle? / Swissgarde 99% Herbal Supplements / N30k Minimum Wage Not Achievable – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.