Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

What Happens If You Suddenly Go Blind Now? (A Doctor Asks) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Happens If You Suddenly Go Blind Now? (A Doctor Asks) (273 Views)

Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US / Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman / What Happens To My Money If I'm Robbed In A Bank While Waiting To Deposit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happens If You Suddenly Go Blind Now? (A Doctor Asks) by kaposky(f): 1:07am On Sep 24, 2018
Hello dear ready?
This is a million dollar question.

What happens if you go blind now?

Note that the only reason why you are enjoying this world is
because you can see the beautiful things God made.

However, an optician has this question to ask;

What Happens If You Suddenly Go Blind Now?

Note that sudden loss of sight is possible and can be a symptom of a serious medical condition.

If you experience sudden blindness, you need to seek medical attention as quickly as possible.

Don't delay one more day before you seek medical help.

Check out our signature below to contact us for free eye care solution..

Don't let any body deceive you by telling you that you will die with that eye glasses

on your face 24/7 or with the contact lens you have gotten addicted to.

Contact us today to learn more.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

(1) (Reply)

BUYERS NEEDED For Tiger Prawns,red Snapper, Barracuda.... / I Need A Ecommerce Website / This Is How To Boost Your Productivity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.