Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

PartyRice by Dav dEvue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PartyRice by Dav dEvue (236 Views)

Woman Who Had Babies For Her Fcmb's Boss, Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo Dav (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PartyRice by Dav dEvue by jthingz: 1:48am On Sep 24, 2018
PARTYRICE
PartyRice, a photographers best friend or do I say every bodies paddy. My friendship with PartyRice started some 6years ago. Not that I have not been aware of PartyRice but like they say in any romantic relationship "we started seeing each other more often" we saw on weekend mostly and at times weekdays; it started naturally, gradually & has grown over the years. I love PartyRice. We are fond of each other. She is so beautiful, lovely & always very adorned There are some weekends when she comes around she looks so heavenly that I don't want to let her go. I longed to be with her always. ..
Like every other relationship, there has been challenges. Because of my love for PartyRice some people like to use her to manipulate or outrightly punish me. For the caterers & event planners I should not even be with PartyRice because to them I am not a guest or a family member & other reasons best known to them. To the friends &relatives of the host, because I came late to the makeup session; my meeting with PartyRice must be delayed or they even keep her away from me as punishment without even hearing my own side of the story. The host are always too busy to introduce me to PartyRice. Off course its their day. And yes! They've paid for the job (not all the time though). The truth is most times I leave for the event as early as 5am in the morning having no time to probably do any other thing but pack. So I expect that someone introduces me to PartyRice as early as possible so that I can have much strength to work. Her love keeps me going. I hardly ever have time to dash out the location to explore other alternatives. In all this though the mother to the host have been very helpful. She will be the first to introduce me to PartyRice or ask if I have met her yet. I wish everyone concern can take a cue from her. Please don't be the one that jeopardize this my budding relationship with PartyRice. I love her and I sincerely hope &pray that this our love affair will always be.
In my intimate relationship with PartyRice I have seen her in different mode. My best of all being when I meet her at a celestial church of Christ (CCC) harvest or event. There is this feel to her at this location that is different from all the other locations I have met her. At this place she is sweet, yummy, smooth in the mouth. Her looks; fantabulous;_in fact her aroma will make you want to drag her away from me.
I am a photographer & I love PartyRice. please share to keep this love affair going.
Thank you..
Dav dEvue

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Ans For Divorce, Say Im Wife Na Devil Wey Nor Let Am Receive Anointing / Romance / Relationship Tip / Get Financial Grant & Certificates After An Online Training On Skill Acquisition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.