Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Folake, Femi Fani-Kayode's First Daughter Is Beautiful. Meet Her (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Folake, Femi Fani-Kayode's First Daughter Is Beautiful. Meet Her (Photo) (45514 Views)

Hon. Erele Elebute-Halle Hosts Folashade Tinubu, First Daughter Of Nigeria / Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) / Okonjo-Iweala Appreciates 4-Year-Old girl who Dressed To Look like Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folake, Femi Fani-Kayode's First Daughter Is Beautiful. Meet Her (Photo) by peesleem(m): 7:57am On Sep 24, 2018
i no wetin make me open this thread sef
Re: Folake, Femi Fani-Kayode's First Daughter Is Beautiful. Meet Her (Photo) by amalab30(m): 7:58am On Sep 24, 2018
post=71474323:

Re: Folake, Femi Fani-Kayode's First Daughter Is Beautiful. Meet Her (Photo) by IamLabbyRich: 8:04am On Sep 24, 2018
hmmmmm
Re: Folake, Femi Fani-Kayode's First Daughter Is Beautiful. Meet Her (Photo) by puffpuff: 8:08am On Sep 24, 2018
Father Lord, don't let my life be this. Don't want to be feeding my new born baby when I am supposed to be a grandpa in Jesus name. Help me to raise a peaceful home that will allow me to rest as old age beckons in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Folake, Femi Fani-Kayode's First Daughter Is Beautiful. Meet Her (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 8:34am On Sep 24, 2018
I thought she has disown him.

1 Like

Re: Folake, Femi Fani-Kayode's First Daughter Is Beautiful. Meet Her (Photo) by dominique(f): 8:45am On Sep 24, 2018
The daughter whose graduation and wedding he missed?
Re: Folake, Femi Fani-Kayode's First Daughter Is Beautiful. Meet Her (Photo) by Rumicarter: 8:47am On Sep 24, 2018
dominique:
The daughter whose graduation and wedding he missed?

bizzibodi:
I thought she has disown him.

Exactly! It was as if you guys read my thoughts.
Re: Folake, Femi Fani-Kayode's First Daughter Is Beautiful. Meet Her (Photo) by Rumicarter: 8:48am On Sep 24, 2018
puffpuff:
Father Lord, don't let my life be this. Don't want to be feeding my new born baby when I am supposed to be a grandpa in Jesus name. Help me to raise a peaceful home that will allow me to rest as old age beckons in Jesus name

Amin Jesu!

2 Likes

Re: Folake, Femi Fani-Kayode's First Daughter Is Beautiful. Meet Her (Photo) by webmaster001: 8:59am On Sep 24, 2018
ok
Re: Folake, Femi Fani-Kayode's First Daughter Is Beautiful. Meet Her (Photo) by nwakaegoabisola(f): 9:42am On Sep 24, 2018
I thought he disowned her and missed her graduation + wedding. Even when she put to bed. Now he wants to claim grandpa, hian

1 Like

Re: Folake, Femi Fani-Kayode's First Daughter Is Beautiful. Meet Her (Photo) by ddjay: 9:54am On Sep 24, 2018
ffk na wan kind small giant o,see im big hand abeg
Re: Folake, Femi Fani-Kayode's First Daughter Is Beautiful. Meet Her (Photo) by Ralphlauren(m): 10:33am On Sep 24, 2018
FFK is a fool.

no wonder people say he schizophrenic.

the same daughter that he disowned and requested for DNA test for (the girl's mum blatantly refused)?

he finally got the sons he craved for (thanks to IVF sex selection). I hope those boys grow up to show him shege !!

see him; at almost 60; changing diapers and holding feeding bottle. his mates have long forgotten about having/raisin kids.

2 Likes

Re: Folake, Femi Fani-Kayode's First Daughter Is Beautiful. Meet Her (Photo) by mechanics(m): 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2018
Yeah, they resemble.
Re: Folake, Femi Fani-Kayode's First Daughter Is Beautiful. Meet Her (Photo) by meobizy(f): 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2018
I thought he disowned his all his daughters and ex-wives.

2 Likes

Re: Folake, Femi Fani-Kayode's First Daughter Is Beautiful. Meet Her (Photo) by jamejanev: 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2018
Goodluck Jona - a good man, unlike faked Fanikayode
Re: Folake, Femi Fani-Kayode's First Daughter Is Beautiful. Meet Her (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2018
Beautiful girl,pls don't emulate your dad's bad character. Of Sleeping around and been lousy

1 Like

Re: Folake, Femi Fani-Kayode's First Daughter Is Beautiful. Meet Her (Photo) by Mizwisdom(f): 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2018
SarakiBukola:
For his sake, hope guys won't do unto her as he did unto Bianca

What sort of wish is this? he disowned her and she's got nothing to do with him

Need books?
contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: Folake, Femi Fani-Kayode's First Daughter Is Beautiful. Meet Her (Photo) by GetCofOProperty: 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2018
jamejanev:
Goodluck Jona - a good man, unlike faked Fanikayode

grin grin
Re: Folake, Femi Fani-Kayode's First Daughter Is Beautiful. Meet Her (Photo) by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 25, 2018
But guess wot??.. she my friend and she told me that she’ll never date crackheads((no iffense)
N0favors:
I don’t mind
Re: Folake, Femi Fani-Kayode's First Daughter Is Beautiful. Meet Her (Photo) by N0favors: 10:06am On Sep 25, 2018
KillaBeauty:
But guess wot??.. she my friend and she told me that she’ll never date crackheads((no iffense)
But why do you like cussing innocent people? Why you saying your friend head is not correct just because she want my number? That’s too bad. Shame

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba / Aregbesola Shades Arsene Wenger After Losing To Brighton. Nigerians Slam Him / Senator Smart Adeyemi Attacked In Kogi During Bye Election (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.