Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car (64979 Views)

Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House / Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) / Ikorodu Boys Recreate The Moment Davido Stormed The Stage From Above At Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by 9jaown(m): 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
MrMou:

CoolAmbience, see another example! grin grin
Look at the type of comment & the likes it gets!
was Just joking with that comment oh, now I don blow with likes. grin seems everybody is angry with Baba. #backtodaura come 2019.

Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by sexyanyabubakar(f): 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2018
Zirah:
A lot of Nigerians are plain daft and shallow. Why these politicians will keep riding us. There's nothing deserving of accolades in Davido actively participating in his uncle's governorship run as he stands to benefit from the eventual "positive" outcome. That is to say, all na for personal gain.
How can i afford the Latest power bike if Baba keeps paying this Npower graduates 30k BMC stipend monthly....

Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by Partnerbiz(f): 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
millionboi2:
what is d meaning of ur last sentence?

Bad mind

Onicha is also called "otu" not the female thing.

It has stressed "O"

Otu onicha amakazi ie

Onitsha is very fine
Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by Partnerbiz(f): 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
millionboi2:
what is d meaning of ur last sentence?

Bad mind

It has stressed "O"

Otu onicha amakazi ie

Onitsha is very fine.
Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by millionboi2: 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2018
Partnerbiz:

Bad mind

It has stressed "O"

Otu onicha amakazi ie

Onitsha is very fine.
wait
is it Onitsha or onicha?
Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by kunleweb: 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
grateful236:

Shut up. You don't even know the lifestyles of those people you called. Comparing him to Tupac and dmx undecided

Smh, i feel sorry for your frustration. I'm not shocked, your existent wasn't yet decided when TuPac was lit. Ease off my mention
Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by BalogunIdowu(m): 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
Those ones stretching neck like giraffe to show in the pics have made achievement like that
Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by Diso60090(m): 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
happybee:
What is he drinking

One-shot �
Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by 1miccza: 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
mikhe2:
If na me be davido eh... The next rerun election I go just go there go show face

Ol boy MC and in boys go dey there oo, you want make my guy die untimely death??

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by Partnerbiz(f): 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2018
millionboi2:
wait is it Onitsha or onicha?
The former, the latter is Igbo.
Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by KosyJerry(m): 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2018
What is he drinking Science Student’s Association (SSA)
Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by MrMou: 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
9jaown:
was Just joking with that comment oh, now I don blow with likes. grin seems everybody is angry with Baba. #backtodaura come 2019.
Not everybody, man! Just the extremely deluded, daft PDP sycophants & the IPIGs, & they're the ones who dominate Nairaland! That's why you see any comment against Buhari, APC & Yorubas always get the most likes & shares! They've been winning elections on Nairaland since 2015 only to lose the actual elections!
Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by kebesobase(m): 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2018
Davido my G, you're a legend. You deserved all the accolades because you finish work gan.But it not yet over until APC are fonally brought down! In that wise, I'll urge you to use your influence as a superstar to enter the 'street', relate with this people that would finish work for your uncle on Thursday. Give them a sense of belonging and let them know why they should vote for your uncle.
Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by kebesobase(m): 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2018
Davido my G, you're a legend. You deserved all the accolades because you finish work gan.But it not yet over until APC are finally brought down! In that wise, I'll urge you to use your influence as a superstar to enter the 'street', relate with this people that would finish work for your uncle on Thursday. Give them a sense of belonging and let them know why they should vote for your uncle.
Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by Owaincouncil: 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2018
pzphoto:
A viral video for Davido Surface online shows the moment Davido storm his home town sitting on top of a car.

Davido is a geat supporter to his uncle. What do you think?

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/osundecides-moment-davido-storm-hometown-vote/

Watch video below
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoEx0Z8A9aA/?

utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=quskdcidu2zn

Do u want him to support Omisore or oyetola?

Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by 9jaown(m): 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
MrMou:

Not everybody, man! Just the extremely deluded, daft PDP sycophants & the IPIGs, & they're the ones who dominate Nairaland! That's why you see any comment against Buhari, APC & Yorubas always get the most likes & shares! They've been winning elections on Nairaland since 2015 only to lose the actual elections!
buhari is a mistake and is shocking that some folks are blind to that. 2019, correction is a must. People they suffer, people Dey die.
Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by mikhe2(m): 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2018
1miccza:

Ol boy MC and in boys go dey there oo, you want make my guy die untimely death??
lol... E nor go die
Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by GetCofOProperty: 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2018
9jaown:
buhari is a mistake and is shocking that some folks are blind to that. 2019, correction is a must. People they suffer, people Dey die.
Best of luck David...
Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by MrMou: 5:59pm On Sep 24, 2018
9jaown:
The folks who want the demonic & Satanic PDP to return, especially after the disaster of a tenure of the ineffectual buffoon from Otuoke are not just blind but daft!
Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by 9jaown(m): 6:53pm On Sep 24, 2018
MrMou:

The folks who want the demonic & Satanic PDP to return, especially after the disaster of a tenure of the ineffectual buffoon from Otuoke are not just blind but daft!
https://www.nairaland.com/getcofoproperty

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by WIZDOM081(m): 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
Brown roof Republican
Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by emeka762001(m): 7:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
love Davido. Nigeria youths are not lazy.
Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by MrMou: 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
9jaown:
https://www.nairaland.com/getcofoproperty
You're very correct, boy! That picture perfectly describes the daft PDP sycophants & IPIGs!
Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by Legendkid: 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
kunleweb:
This guy's lives a more reckless existence than Dru Hill, Coolio, Tu Pac, DMX combined in one piece, what a goner grin

Spot the first hater of the day..
What a hater being.

How do you live with so much hatred?
Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by CoolAmbience(m): 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
MrMou:

CoolAmbience, see another example! grin grin
Look at the type of comment & the likes it gets!

Lol.
Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by nonny400(m): 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2018
addicted268:
I like davido.

I like addicted268 smiley
Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by kunleweb: 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
Legendkid:

Spot the first hater of the day..
What a hater being.

How do you live with so much hatred?

Lol. Davido's my favorite artist nitwit, 21st century maddness, once anyone says an unpopular opinion or a different opinion, they become an hater.
Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by dojnr4real: 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2018
madgoat:

If its paining you, go an hug your transformer grin grin
pain? Not at all. You are the one in pain
Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by madgoat(m): 2:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
dojnr4real:
pain? Not at all. You are the one in pain

E pain am oh

Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by Legendkid: 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
kunleweb:

Lol. Davido's my favorite artist nitwit, 21st century maddness, once anyone says an unpopular opinion or a different opinion, they become an hater.

*a* hater

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) / Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert / Hollywood Rejects Actress Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.