Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

HELP: Online Payment Platform For My Ecommerce Store Without Company Registratio - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / HELP: Online Payment Platform For My Ecommerce Store Without Company Registratio (632 Views)

I Create Eye-catching Dynamic Website,Online Payment form,E-commerce,NGO,course, / Help Solve This Shipping Problem In My Ecommerce Website / What Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: Online Payment Platform For My Ecommerce Store Without Company Registratio by Pinkytracy: 6:20am On Sep 24, 2018
I am battling registration with CAC but i don't want to keep delaying this business. please kindly recommend any safe payment processing platform where i can receive online payment for the main time without corporate bank account?

Thanks
Re: HELP: Online Payment Platform For My Ecommerce Store Without Company Registratio by Julius2214(m): 6:57am On Sep 24, 2018
You can use VoguePay and Cash Envoy without CAC.
To use vogue without CAC, you'll need the following:
× International Passport /National ID Card / Driver’s License/ Voter’s card.
× Utility bill
× Verification fee of about N 1,500
Re: HELP: Online Payment Platform For My Ecommerce Store Without Company Registratio by Temian1: 7:16am On Sep 24, 2018
PlayStack , Ravepay
For installation gets in touch 09036678781
Re: HELP: Online Payment Platform For My Ecommerce Store Without Company Registratio by Pinkytracy: 8:10am On Sep 24, 2018
Julius2214:
You can use VoguePay and Cash Envoy without CAC.
To use vogue without CAC, you'll need the following:
× International Passport /National ID Card / Driver’s License/ Voter’s card.
× Utility bill
× Verification fee of about N 1,500

Oh thanks very much
Re: HELP: Online Payment Platform For My Ecommerce Store Without Company Registratio by Julius2214(m): 10:54am On Sep 24, 2018
Pinkytracy:

Oh thanks very much
You're welcome
Re: HELP: Online Payment Platform For My Ecommerce Store Without Company Registratio by Donald3d(m): 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
Pinkytracy:
I am battling registration with CAC but i don't want to keep delaying this business. please kindly recommend any safe payment processing platform where i can receive online payment for the main time without corporate bank account?

Thanks
Paystack is the best, I have integrated almost all the payment gateways in Nigeria for clients and Paystack is the best, both in terms of good service and cost
Followed by Payant
All you need is a valid means of identification, Voters Card/Int. Passport, National ID....etc
Voguepay does not want to innovate, "small boys" Paystack and Payant came in long after them and they are now overtaking .
If you need my services please contact me , I build mobile apps and websites, I integrate payment gateways for both too

My number:08124021849:

1 Like

Re: HELP: Online Payment Platform For My Ecommerce Store Without Company Registratio by mrvictor: 1:27am On Sep 26, 2018
My recent experience: Setting up Voguepay is becoming very messy these days. To upload documents, na case. Spent over 3weeks trying to setup and verify business account for a client, it was embarrassing, unlike Voguepay I use to know. They were telling stories., kept requesting for same documents 1 million times. To even respond to emails na wahala. I had to setup Paystack account for this same client and just within 3-4 days account was approved by Paystack. As I am writing now, that Voguepay account is still not resolved.

cc: lojik

Donald3d:

Paystack is the best, I have integrated almost all the payment gateways in Nigeria for clients and Paystack is the best, both in terms of good service and cost
Followed by Payant
All you need is a valid means of identification, Voters Card/Int. Passport, National ID....etc
Voguepay does not want to innovate, "small boys" Paystack and Payant came in long after them and they are now overtaking .
If you need my services please contact me , I build mobile apps and websites, I integrate payment gateways for both too

My number:08124021849:

(1) (Reply)

Website/blog Design And Google Adsense Available / How To Get Website Design Service And Related Services At Promo Price In Nigeria / Get A Verified Paypal Account Without VPN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.