Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos (75689 Views)

I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! / I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House / Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by vaxx: 8:50am On Sep 24, 2018
Beautiful concept, very creative. That aside, to some of you insulting the guy because of his pot belly, the guy only contain multitudes in which he is confidence to display. Some of you must be afraid of your skinny body, why shouild a guy be slim. If not fat at least be muscular. HE HAS fat, but he is not fat. His identity is much more than that.
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by franchasng: 8:52am On Sep 24, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:

I hate [b]guys with Fat belly
with passion besides I don't understand why women find them attractive.

[/b]
to women, it is a sign that a guy has money & feeding well, very shallow thinking people cheesy cheesy

They forgot that Buhari eats over 50million naira monthly yet he is as slim as a malnurished cow...what about Wizkid, 2face, Dbanj, even Tinubu

This wack thinking make lots of Nigerian ladies miss their savior because once they see a slim guy, they assume he is hungry and broke unless the guy is popular or found driving in his luxury car....mhen at times, nobody should pity any lady that's being dumped daily by guys or one still single with no trustworthy lover cos most times they brought it upon their self through their useless thinking, arrogance, pride and rudeness angry
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Olamidejohn2(m): 8:54am On Sep 24, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Shampoo77: 8:55am On Sep 24, 2018
These are not what makes marriages last. After all this gra gra pictures and post most of the marriages don't last 2 years.
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by itsCornie(f): 8:57am On Sep 24, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:

I hate guys with Fat belly with passion besides I don't understand why women find them attractive.

Hate it more than you do,you don't want to experience the feeling in the bedroom,that's WORST!!!
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by otunde527: 8:57am On Sep 24, 2018
All for the camera
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Mitchsin(f): 8:59am On Sep 24, 2018
fvck:
Na wa at the first picture, what if they now give birth and their baby starts spying people bathing in the bathroom, you will na blame bubu

Lol.. You sef ehn grin

1 Like

Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by olowo1995(m): 9:03am On Sep 24, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:

I hate guys with Fat belly with passion besides I don't understand why women find them attractive.

U shuld learn to talk for urself nd nt criticizing odas for ur own likes based on ur own personal ego

1 Like

Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by David97: 9:04am On Sep 24, 2018
marvinsync:

become a woman and find out
nice reply

1 Like

Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Afonja007: 9:05am On Sep 24, 2018
I know say n.a. my people go do dis tomorrow now his children go start their own he go blame izoduwa sorry oduduwa
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by soso101: 9:06am On Sep 24, 2018
happybee:
Beautiful couple...

See some girls here been talking bad bout the guy's belle, who six packs help abeg

Dangote get six packs, Don jazzy get six packs

No mind dem, instead of make dem d look 4 guys wit six cars, na six packs dem dey find
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Sadiyaene(f): 9:12am On Sep 24, 2018
The man fine small shaa grin kiss
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Hades2016(m): 9:12am On Sep 24, 2018
Dis one go like food ooooo

Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by DozieInc(m): 9:15am On Sep 24, 2018
Crazy couple tongue
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by misspearlz: 9:19am On Sep 24, 2018
daviesblaze:
meaning you like my six packs abi cheesy cheesy
Show me the Six packs fess grin cheesy
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by philips007(m): 9:30am On Sep 24, 2018
Congratulations to them. The guy is pregnant before the wedding... �

1 Like

Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by boyjo: 9:43am On Sep 24, 2018
When kids see the first picture, what are you teaching them?
*Thumbs down*
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by kdfinest(m): 9:48am On Sep 24, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:

i swear, when i saw the first pic i thought he is someone much older o, not until i saw the last pic... Dube work on that belly joor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by bossrillboss: 9:50am On Sep 24, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:

...na ur belly ni.

Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Alexaonfleek: 9:50am On Sep 24, 2018
The guy was actually being creative..
At least its better than all those boring ones I see everyday. Nice tummy by d way grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 24, 2018
[quote author=BiggerbossAmani post=71472415][b]

I think the money they've got makes them attractive!SHALOM
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Cindy08: 9:56am On Sep 24, 2018
Nairalander Una well done ooo
Una no go work?
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 24, 2018
Criis:
Pervert. They are not married yet. .

Instead of trying to spy on a bathing lady, dude should hit a gym and work on his protuding belly.
Protruding
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Unlimited22: 10:06am On Sep 24, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:

Biko allow us to slay with our gp tank
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by shortgun(m): 10:09am On Sep 24, 2018
pagorino:
wise up bro... The gods are dead angry
Na u kill them?
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by eph12(m): 10:10am On Sep 24, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:

There will always be something people hate with passion about you, but most importantly, some other thing people love about you
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by davillian(m): 10:17am On Sep 24, 2018
To my future wife don't expect all this pre wedding bullshit pictures.

1 Like

Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Hoodbilonia: 10:23am On Sep 24, 2018
if God only gave a woman an anus
just like other animals
what wud have become of men

but God gave woman both
anus and pekus plus breasts
when u start fuckin a bich steady
next na marriage
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by francis2565(m): 10:24am On Sep 24, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:

That is why you don't have husband yet lol
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by JacksonOyibo: 10:25am On Sep 24, 2018
smiley
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Emytini(m): 10:28am On Sep 24, 2018
weyda pot belly or not leave them alone, that's their choice OK! Marry your own & let's see the pix if you will get the best remark

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him / Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions / I'm In A Fix... HELP ME!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.