Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Google Blogger SEO: How To Do SEO For Blogger Websites - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Blogger SEO: How To Do SEO For Blogger Websites (1170 Views)

Links From Google's Blogger Are NOT Working On Nairaland Anymore / Is Google Blogger Shutting Down? / Most Effective Ways To Do SEO For A New Website Or Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Blogger SEO: How To Do SEO For Blogger Websites by Hitechgist(m): 9:21am On Sep 24, 2018
Google Blogger SEO: How to do SEO for blogger Websites
Let’s talk about how to do seo for blogger: As a blogger who is using or Blogger as your Blogging platform, you should be searching for how to do seo for blogger knowing well that without SEO properly set on your blog, you’re equally going no where.

We all know there are many ways to drive traffic even without SEO but it might require you some work and activities.
That means: Your traffic goes down as soon as you stop implementing most of these free strategies for driving traffic without SEO
Because you understood this fact earlier that the power of SEO cannot be underestimated, it makes you search for keywords such as how to do seo for blogger, Google Blogger SEO, SEO tutorial , SEO setting, Blogger SEO script and many more related keywords all because you wanted to make your site SEO friendly
With the help of SEO, I do get traffic to this Blog and other of my Blogs even when am off work: I need no more struggle for traffic since google is always there so solve the traffic problem.
Let’s not talk much as this article is only meant to show you how to do seo for blogger. Now let me show you The steps you need to take.
how to do seo for blogger or Sites
When we talk of SEO, it’s structured into two divisions according to what i have learnt and experienced with the many years of Blogging and stay on the Internet. (SEO Settings and SEO Keywords)
Google Blogger SEO settings
SEO settings are the first steps you must take to get your site working on Google. and this SEO settings includes submitting your site and sitemaps to google, and doing SEO setups from your dashboard via settings Tab.
Here are the helpful links that can help your fix and submit your site and sitemaps to google
How to Submit Your site and sitemap to Google
With the above link, You will learn how to add your site and sitemap to google with ease.
Complete and free SEO script
The above SEO script is a script you can add to your Blogger site to empower your SEO structure.
The above link will walk you through the whole process of setting your SEO from your dashboard.
Google Blogger SEO:Keywords Research
If you’ve done all of the above settings on your site, The next thing is to learn how to to get keywords to blog about and how to structure your article to rank for them.
Even after doing all of the above basic SEO settings such as submission of your site and sitemaps to Google’ Without keywords research, you will still find it difficult to rank.
the reason is because ” You will only write about keywords that won’t even get your site on googles front page.
With keywords research, You can easily find what people are searching for which are easy to rank.
The whole idea behind creating a successful blog that drives organic traffic all lies in getting easy to rank keywords. Which you can learn here to complete your answer on how to do seo for blogger
Wrapping Up:how to do seo for blogger
With all of the above in your finger tips, Trust me you will find it easy to create a successful site that will rank on Google’s front page with ease.
Does the above post on how to do seo for blogger helps? Kindly share and tweet us below.
Remember to subscribe for more updates regarding how to grow a successful Blog that makes money online.

https://tholutech..com/2018/09/google-blogger-seo-how-to-do-seo-for.html

https://www.ohypes.com.ng/
Re: Google Blogger SEO: How To Do SEO For Blogger Websites by Dapo92(m): 2:57pm On Mar 13, 2019
Hitechgist:
Let’s talk about how to do seo for blogger: As a blogger who is using or Blogger as your Blogging platform, you should be searching for how to do seo for blogger knowing well that without SEO properly set on your blog, you’re equally going no where.

We all know there are many ways to drive traffic even without SEO but it might require you some work and activities.
That means: Your traffic goes down as soon as you stop implementing most of these free strategies for driving traffic without SEO
Because you understood this fact earlier that the power of SEO cannot be underestimated, it makes you search for keywords such as how to do seo for blogger, Google Blogger SEO, SEO tutorial , SEO setting, Blogger SEO script and many more related keywords all because you wanted to make your site SEO friendly
With the help of SEO, I do get traffic to this Blog and other of my Blogs even when am off work: I need no more struggle for traffic since google is always there so solve the traffic problem.
Let’s not talk much as this article is only meant to show you how to do seo for blogger. Now let me show you The steps you need to take.
how to do seo for blogger or Sites
When we talk of SEO, it’s structured into two divisions according to what i have learnt and experienced with the many years of Blogging and stay on the Internet. (SEO Settings and SEO Keywords)
Google Blogger SEO settings
SEO settings are the first steps you must take to get your site working on Google. and this SEO settings includes submitting your site and sitemaps to google, and doing SEO setups from your dashboard via settings Tab.
Here are the helpful links that can help your fix and submit your site and sitemaps to google
How to Submit Your site and sitemap to Google
With the above link, You will learn how to add your site and sitemap to google with ease.
Complete and free SEO script
The above SEO script is a script you can add to your Blogger site to empower your SEO structure.
The above link will walk you through the whole process of setting your SEO from your dashboard.
Google Blogger SEO:Keywords Research
If you’ve done all of the above settings on your site, The next thing is to learn how to to get keywords to blog about and how to structure your article to rank for them.
Even after doing all of the above basic SEO settings such as submission of your site and sitemaps to Google’ Without keywords research, you will still find it difficult to rank.
the reason is because ” You will only write about keywords that won’t even get your site on googles front page.
With keywords research, You can easily find what people are searching for which are easy to rank.
The whole idea behind creating a successful blog that drives organic traffic all lies in getting easy to rank keywords. Which you can learn here to complete your answer on how to do seo for blogger
Wrapping Up:how to do seo for blogger
With all of the above in your finger tips, Trust me you will find it easy to create a successful site that will rank on Google’s front page with ease.
Does the above post on how to do seo for blogger helps? Kindly share and tweet us below.
Remember to subscribe for more updates regarding how to grow a successful Blog that makes money online.

https://tholutech..com/2018/09/google-blogger-seo-how-to-do-seo-for.html

https://www.ohypes.com.ng/

Nice article. I talked about it too on my blog but with a diagrammatic and video guides.

Read here: https://www.alphawebtips.com/guide-to-seo-set-up-for--blogger/
Re: Google Blogger SEO: How To Do SEO For Blogger Websites by Olatimide(m): 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2019
Nice write up, the importance of SEO can never be overemphasized, the most important thing also is getting the right tools for your SEO work. I have discovered just that at www.whoranksfor.com

They have varieties of engines like SEO audit, analysis, guest post search engine etc...
Re: Google Blogger SEO: How To Do SEO For Blogger Websites by Princechuks90(m): 10:28am On Apr 02, 2019
Nice article.
Please can anyone put me through on this blogging stuff. I've had a strong passion for it, but how and where to start has been a nightmare to me.
I've reach a few articles about blogging and watched YouTube tutorials too, but it's not enough to take me on this journey.
Really need someone to carry me along.
Thanks very much in anticipation.
My number is 08038216943 (Whatsapp too)
Re: Google Blogger SEO: How To Do SEO For Blogger Websites by Liwenjing(m): 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
Whatsapp 09079339525 to set up a blogging website for you exactly like this one www.contry.me

(1) (Reply)

Free Web Design Training On Whatsapp / Get Over 1,000,000 Visitors To Your Website Or Blog All For Free / Who Can Help Me Create A Cheap Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.