Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5335 Views)

Please I Need Matured Advice / How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls / Matured Advice Needed (dick Size Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by happybee: 9:23am On Sep 24, 2018
Re: . by Millenniumlady(f): 9:24am On Sep 24, 2018
Fight for your love bro fight for your love make sure you get rid of him.....don't let him get hold of her it will make you a weak man call him and tell him bluntly you don't want to see him with your girl again I'll be waiting for testimonies smiley

1 Like

Re: . by Raphyscott(m): 9:28am On Sep 24, 2018
Millenniumlady:
j
don't u know when a dick is in u it feels sweet like honey

1 Like

Re: . by Millenniumlady(f): 9:30am On Sep 24, 2018
Raphyscott:
don't u know when a dick is in u it feels sweet like honey
I did advice you to concentrate on that osun election and make sure my next sugar daddy "Adeleke" wins before I deal with you sad
Re: . by Raphyscott(m): 9:32am On Sep 24, 2018
Millenniumlady:
I did advice you to concentrate on that osun election and make sure my next sugar daddy "Adeleke" wins before I deal with you cheesy
don't worry Adeleke is the choosing one.they can't change that baby
Re: . by Raphyscott(m): 9:34am On Sep 24, 2018
Millenniumlady:
I did advice you to concentrate on that osun election and make sure my next sugar daddy "Adeleke" wins before I deal with you sad
but baby can we talk private
Re: . by Millenniumlady(f): 9:36am On Sep 24, 2018
Raphyscott:
but baby can we talk private
Go play with sand I don't roll with kids
Re: . by Raphyscott(m): 9:42am On Sep 24, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Go play with sand I don't roll with kids
who b kid u dey joke. if I handle u.u will beg for more

1 Like

Re: . by Millenniumlady(f): 9:43am On Sep 24, 2018
Raphyscott:
who b kid u dey joke. if I handle u.u will beg for more
Run along
Re: . by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 24, 2018
'Basically, we're dating'

Did you ask her out? Did She say yes? If your answer to these questions is 'No', you have no right to feel jealous.

If your answer to these questions is 'Yes', you're one insecure dude.

I have no advice for you.
Re: . by Fourwinds: 9:47am On Sep 24, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Fight for your love bro fight for your love make sure you get rid of him.....don't let him get hold of her it will make you a weak man call him and tell him bluntly you don't want to see him with your girl again I'll be waiting for testimonies smiley
foolish advice.... The decision rest with the girl...

For someone to shake you beyond your elbow rest with you...

1 Like

Re: . by tripplephi: 9:48am On Sep 24, 2018
Bro, I feel your pain BUT no woman is worth loosing peace over.

MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE because there will always be a GUY.... even after MARRIAGE... people barely change.
She obviously enjoys better sex from the GUY but loves you for your character. And maybe the guy has MORE MONEY.... remember GOOD GIRLS Love BAD GUYS.... its a constant because good guys like you ARE BORING.

So learn your lesson.
In life people come as A LESSON or a BLESSING.

learn and move on.

She lied to you severally, countless times and has broken your trust... is it in marriage she will NOW BE FAITHFUL? Bro better wake up[i][/i][/i][i]

happybee:
Hey guys,

Met this girl couple of months ago and basically we're dating but one particular day I was going through her phone which I don't normally do(i wanted to send a picture to her) so I got to see a recent conversation on her phone and I asked who the guy was and she confessed the guy was her ex, so I asked why they were still conversing which she didn't wanted to answer at first and that made me angry which didn't made us talk for days.
We later got back after much pleading from her and she later told me the guy was the one who broke her hymen and she couldn't just forget bout him. That made me talk to her and let her know if she still loves the guy, if she loves him she could go back to him but she claims she loves me and she can't leave me. Well, I don't know her mind but you know girls could be deceitful at times, so things were going smoothly until yesterday I was with her at her home having a nice time when we heard a knock on the door. She beckons to the door and hastily rushed back inside and told me it was her ex but I asked her was he doing here but she kept mute and the guy came inside exchanged greetings and off I bounced outta the room. I couldn't just start fighting with the dude.
Since then I've been down and dunno what to do. Should I just let her go or what?

Please matured advice is needed, thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Re: . by Raphyscott(m): 9:48am On Sep 24, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Run along
that word 'kid" sound insulting don't say that again pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by happybee: 9:49am On Sep 24, 2018
Criis:
'Basically, we're dating'

Did you ask her out? Did She say yes? If your answer to these questions is 'No', you have no right to feel jealous.

If your answer to these questions is 'Yes', you're one insecure dude.

I have no advice for you.
Sorry I omitted that part out, I asked her out and she said yes. Ain't in anyway feeling insecure, I guess you didn't read my post well.
Re: . by Millenniumlady(f): 9:50am On Sep 24, 2018
Fourwinds:
foolish advice.... The decision rest with the girl...

For someone to shake you beyond your elbow rest with you...
Everyone is not like you sad What do you know about love ?leave this thread or leave this young man lemme advice him better......
Re: . by Millenniumlady(f): 9:51am On Sep 24, 2018
Raphyscott:
that word 'kid" sound insulting don't say that again pls
Kid
Re: . by Millenniumlady(f): 9:53am On Sep 24, 2018
happybee:
Sorry I omitted that part out, I asked her out and she said yes. Ain't in anyway feeling insecure, I guess you didn't read my post well.
Don't mind him hid to my advice if you want this girl to be the next big thing in your life smiley
Re: . by Springsdy456958(m): 9:53am On Sep 24, 2018
Too be honest with you. That girl is still bleeping the Ex and still can't part ways with him yet. I'll advice you let her have him. If you try to force yourself too much. You'll get stock between. Thank to God you're not in South Africa where Ex kill the new lover because of punnna.

Edited.
Bro Run for your life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Raphyscott(m): 9:53am On Sep 24, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Kid
Bleep ya pussy
Re: . by happybee: 9:55am On Sep 24, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Thanks. Telling the guy to Fvck off ain't issue, it just seems the girl herself doesn't know what to do.
I've talked to her several times that the guy doesn't love her, he just wanna take advantage of her and nothing more. But the girl ain't helping matters, and I don't even know what to do bout her?
Re: . by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 24, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Are you really okay.fight for what or do you think the guy doesn't have other profitable things worth engaging.

1 Like

Re: . by Fourwinds: 9:58am On Sep 24, 2018
[quote author=Millenniumlady post=71477529] Everyone is not like you sad What do you know about love ?leave this thread or leave this young man lemme advice him better......[/quoate]some of you just talk any how... Do you know if I'm married....

The first thing you will say "what do I know about love"?

I have watched certain people in this nairaland... They haldly respond to issues like this yet they are married.... Watching from afar... That is the wisdom
Re: . by Millenniumlady(f): 9:59am On Sep 24, 2018
happybee:
Thanks. Telling the guy to Fvck off ain't issue, it just seems the girl herself doesn't know what to do.
I've talked to her several times that the guy doesn't love her, he just wanna take advantage of her and nothing more. But the girl ain't helping matters, and I don't even know what to do bout her?
Talk to the guy tell him to stop communicating with your girl she'll give in to you full fight for your love fight like a man
Re: . by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 24, 2018
Young man live the girl alone until she decides what she really wants.I repeat don't fight for any lady, this has sent so many men to their early grave.

5 Likes

Re: . by happybee: 10:02am On Sep 24, 2018
tripplephi:
Bro, I feel your pain BUT no woman is worth loosing peace over.

MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE because there will always be a GUY.... even after MARRIAGE... people barely change.
She obviously enjoys better sex from the GUY but loves you for your character. And maybe the guy has MORE MONEY.... remember GOOD GIRLS Love BAD GUYS.... its a constant because good guys like you ARE BORING.

So learn your lesson.
In life people come as A LESSON or a BLESSING.

learn and move on.

She lied to you severally, countless times and has broken your trust... is it in marriage she will NOW BE FAITHFUL? Bro better wake up[i][/i][/i][i]

Thanks bro..
Aint a gentle guy too, this girl just got me thinking bout her everytime like..
Since we started dating, I make sure I treat her like a woman in the sense that I give her whatever she deserves.
Re: . by Millenniumlady(f): 10:03am On Sep 24, 2018
vingeophysicist:
Are you really okay.fight for what or do you think the guy doesn't have other profitable things worth engaging.
For the fact that you had the most precious thing in your life taken from you under your watch doesn't mean someone else will.......weak man
Re: . by Millenniumlady(f): 10:06am On Sep 24, 2018
Raphyscott:
Bleep ya pussy
kid
Re: . by happybee: 10:07am On Sep 24, 2018
Springsdy456958:
Too be honest with you. That girl is still bleeping the Ex and still can't part ways with him yet. I'll advice you let her have him. If you try to force yourself too much. You'll get stock between. Thank to God you're not in South Africa where Ex kill the new lover because of punnna.

Edited.
Bro Run for your life.
Thanks, appreciate.
Re: . by Millenniumlady(f): 10:08am On Sep 24, 2018
happybee:
Thanks, appreciate.
Don't listen to them just do all I ask you to you'll be glad you did
Re: . by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 24, 2018
Millenniumlady:
For the fact that you you had the most precious thing in your life taken from you under your watch doesn't mean someone else will.......weak man
Lol how can you ask a man to fight over what is not profitable.He could use that time for something else.
I have only loved once but I gladly ended the relationship to concentrate on my dream.so far I have no regret.Being financially successful is the key to your dream lady.

1 Like

Re: . by Springsdy456958(m): 10:10am On Sep 24, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Don't listen to them just do all I ask you to you'll be glad you did
you most be a devilish soul.
Re: . by happybee: 10:10am On Sep 24, 2018
vingeophysicist:
Young man live the girl alone until she decides what she really wants.I repeat don't fight for any lady, this has sent so many men to their early grave.
Thanks bro, appreciate. Fight ke e

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plus Size Lady Removed Her Pants Twerks Inside Fast Food (video) / My Fiancee is making Life hell for me!!! / Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.