Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Osun: Adeleke Speaks On Inconclusive Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun: Adeleke Speaks On Inconclusive Election (30954 Views)

Governor Adeleke Speaks After Supreme Court Judgement (Video) / Proposed Strike: FG, Labour Parley Ends On Inconclusive Note / Dino Melaye: Universities, Learn From INEC On Inconclusive Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun: Adeleke Speaks On Inconclusive Election by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 24, 2018
Senator Ademola Adeleke of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has finally broken the silence on the Saturday’s Governorship election in Osun state that was ruled inconclusive by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC.

Adeleke who is currently leading the Osun Guber poll thanked his supporters and appealed to the people to rededicate themselves to the ‘struggle, adding that ‘the tyrants can be forced to submit to the will of the people.

His official statement reads:

“I sent my appreciation through this medium to Osun voters who find me worthy of their votes. Your votes humbled me and further strengthen my resolve to truly serve our people.

“Despite all the blackmails and persecution, you stand by me, you voted for me and you defended your votes. You adopted me as the rallying point of the redemption movement. Words cannot express the depth of my appreciation.

“We will get to the promised land. It started well and it will end in praise to our dear God. Let us rededicate ourselves to the struggle. You have proved that with determination, the most powerful tyrant can be forced to submit to the will of the people. I appreciate you all.”

http://www.godgobless.com/2018/09/osun-state-adeleke-finally-speaks-on.html

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osun: Adeleke Speaks On Inconclusive Election by buhariguy(m): 9:31am On Sep 24, 2018
Apc and Pdp could not believe that The f9 senator could get this number of vote,
That means the number of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist have increased in osun state,
It also means buhari is a true democrat.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osun: Adeleke Speaks On Inconclusive Election by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 24, 2018
buhariguy:
Ok

Trying times, Huh?

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osun: Adeleke Speaks On Inconclusive Election by Johnnyessence(m): 9:39am On Sep 24, 2018
News Release

I'm Grateful To Osun Voters - Ademola Adeleke

The undeclared winner of Osun governorship election,Senator Ademola Adeleke, has expressed profound appreciation and gratitude to Osun electorate for their kind support in yesterday election.

In a statement he signed this evening ,Senator Adeleke said the widespread support he garnered across the state humbled him,declaring that he was honoured to have won considerable votes across all local governments of the state.

"I sent my appreciation through this medium to Osun voters who find me worthy of their votes.Your votes humbled me and further streghten my resolve to truly serve our people.

"Despite all the blackmails and persecution ,you stand by me,you voted for me and you defended your votes.You adopted me as the rallying point of the redemption movement.Words cannot express the depth of my appreciation",Adeleke said.

"We will get to the promised land.It started well and it will end in praise to our dear God.Let us rededicate ourselves to the struggle.You have proved that with determination ,the most powerful tyrant can be forced to submit to the will of the people.I appreciate you all",the statement concluded.

Signed

Senator Ademola Adeleke,
Undeclared Winner of Osun Governorship Election

30 Likes

Re: Osun: Adeleke Speaks On Inconclusive Election by Remii(m): 9:41am On Sep 24, 2018
buhariguy:
Apc and Pdp could not believe that The f9 senator could get this number of vote,
That means the number of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist have increased in osun state,
so sad many are not acknowledging your last sentence,

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osun: Adeleke Speaks On Inconclusive Election by DonCorleons: 9:42am On Sep 24, 2018
buhariguy:
[s]Apc and Pdp could not believe that The f9 senator could get this number of vote,
It also means buhari is a true democrat.[/s]

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osun: Adeleke Speaks On Inconclusive Election by Kulas: 9:51am On Sep 24, 2018
Osun people has proved to the world that they are enlightened .Nigerians are happy to the good people of Osun state for removing the tyrants,the evil pepetrators that hold the state in bondage and keep the masses suffering. The whole world is awaiting for you all to come out en masse on Thursday rerun election to finish the good job of ejecting the tyrants you started last saturday.It shall be well to Osun state.The positive change has arrived.The pharoah is already packing out to leave the land and he must surrender.Thank you the good people of Osun State.God is in control.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: Adeleke Speaks On Inconclusive Election by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 24, 2018
They say, "A people get the kind of leader they deserve". I can't wait to see what kind of leader this man turns out to be.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: Adeleke Speaks On Inconclusive Election by bluecircle470: 9:52am On Sep 24, 2018
buhariguy:

Truly said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun: Adeleke Speaks On Inconclusive Election by Omeokachie: 9:56am On Sep 24, 2018
The tyrants walked in like kings, flashing their private jets and helicopters.

But they crawled out after being resisted by the power and resolve of the people.

27 Likes

Re: Osun: Adeleke Speaks On Inconclusive Election by buhariguy(m): 9:56am On Sep 24, 2018
Awol1:

Trying times, Huh?
pdp was dead since 2015 and still dying till they changed their name.

3 Likes

Re: Osun: Adeleke Speaks On Inconclusive Election by miqos02(m): 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
Good luck to all

1 Like

Re: Osun: Adeleke Speaks On Inconclusive Election by Caseless: 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
sad

You won't get there , and it shall end in praise by God's grace. He wants to go there and dance. He even messed up at the debate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: Adeleke Speaks On Inconclusive Election by semyman: 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2018
WAEC
Re: Osun: Adeleke Speaks On Inconclusive Election by Franzinni: 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2018
buhari's propaganda traffickers will soon flood the thread!!!

APC will become once upon a time soon...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: Adeleke Speaks On Inconclusive Election by Okoyeebo: 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2018
buhariguy:
[s]That means the number of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist have increased in osun state, [/s]

APC couldn't believe it, PDP couldn't believe their luck.

However, it serves APC right. You don't owe people salaries and expect them to vote you.

24 Likes

Re: Osun: Adeleke Speaks On Inconclusive Election by 1miccza: 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
buhariguy:

Just read what you have typed and translate to yourself only then will you realize that you just scored an own goal..

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun: Adeleke Speaks On Inconclusive Election by SLIMDON88: 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
Apc the people's party won the election yesterday, thursday the people will determine their fate again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun: Adeleke Speaks On Inconclusive Election by laffwitmi: 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
F9 senator ....This country is Bleep...
Re: Osun: Adeleke Speaks On Inconclusive Election by Righteousness89(m): 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
May the People's Choice win..

Warri citizens are Really Crazy!!

GONE TOOO SOON!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: Adeleke Speaks On Inconclusive Election by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
buhariguy:

grin grin

This guy has finally gone mad.

I don't know why mentally unstable fellows are allowed to spew trash on Nairaland.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: Adeleke Speaks On Inconclusive Election by molatubintu: 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2018
ADELEKE ELECTION WON HOT PASS PRESIDENTIAL ONE

2 Likes

Re: Osun: Adeleke Speaks On Inconclusive Election by tesppidd: 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2018
I really do not understand this.

Is it that INEC erred in declaring it an inconclusive election when the margin was much lower than the cancelled votes or missed votes?

What's with all the complaints?

What is the real issue PDP is complaining about?
Re: Osun: Adeleke Speaks On Inconclusive Election by adioolayi(m): 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2018
Either you vote your conscience, you sold your vote, or they force you to vote.... one thing is clear, your vote counts!

Electorates should be happy, we are now powerful....the days of ballot stuffing is over!

Either we like it or not, the use of PVC and card reader has improved our electoral system....Kudos to Prof. Jega and also GEJ administration that allowed it.

A very big thank you to PMB for not appending his signature to that evil electoral act amended bill that deliberately ommited use of PVC and card reader during our elections. NASS are evil!

2 Likes

Re: Osun: Adeleke Speaks On Inconclusive Election by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2018
buhariguy:

grin grin
Re: Osun: Adeleke Speaks On Inconclusive Election by Melody25: 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
So many people are still walking in the dark and hoping the lifeless one will deliver.
This "buhariguy" should wake up and stop blaming the children of God for his misfortune

4 Likes

Re: Osun: Adeleke Speaks On Inconclusive Election by Flattino(m): 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
buhariguy:
APC will win on Thursday

3 Likes

Re: Osun: Adeleke Speaks On Inconclusive Election by AllTheWayUp: 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
C
Re: Osun: Adeleke Speaks On Inconclusive Election by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
Thank your nephew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: APC Weighs Options As Atiku Shops For Running Mate / 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom / Buhari Begs Nigerians To Reelect Him Ahead Of 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.