Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,406 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Download Malwarebytes Anti-malware 2.0 Makes Your Antivirus Obsolete - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Download Malwarebytes Anti-malware 2.0 Makes Your Antivirus Obsolete (753 Views)

The Best Antivirus Software For 2020 / Malwarebytes Missing Icon 1-800-983-8119 / Laptops For Less Than 30k...and Yes, With Charger, Genuine Antivirus & Warranty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Malwarebytes Anti-malware 2.0 Makes Your Antivirus Obsolete by judchuks20(m): 10:00am On Sep 24, 2018
Malwarebytes is the new tool to fight virus on your computer. It received massive update and now integrates rootkit detection directly into the software and sports a streamlined interface.

Why I like it:

It's got new designs and they look sensible than before. There are larger boxes, fewer tabs, touch-friendly buttons and so on.

I also love it for its new features. The 64bit support comes with anti-rootkit. There are also other utilities that I love about it like the Access managers, automatic schedulers, and others.

I also love the security features. The protection capabilities are improved and you get to run the latest version of security without letup. If your computer already has malware on it, Chameleon tech stubbornly lets you install Malwarebyte and remove such in no time.

For download: https://fashionbubu..com/2018/09/download-malwarebytes-anti-malware-20.html

(1) (Reply)

42 Inches Very Slim LG Television @ 60k. / Lenovo G50-80 For Sale, Core I5, AMD Graphics, 500gb HDD / Kyocera Fs-1370dn 35ppm 128mb USB 2.0 250sheet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.