Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,984 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Please Beware Of This Guy, Ahmed Tijani Umah 09094249413. He Is A Scam - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please Beware Of This Guy, Ahmed Tijani Umah 09094249413. He Is A Scam (1078 Views)

NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served / Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG / NYSC Is A Scam, They Are Not Paying 21B For 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Beware Of This Guy, Ahmed Tijani Umah 09094249413. He Is A Scam by henryhee: 10:10am On Sep 24, 2018
Please beware of this guy AHMED TIJANI UMAR (09094249413). He claims he does redeployment for people. He is a scam

GTB ACCOUNT Number 0048847154
Account name. Ahmed Tijani Umar
Re: Please Beware Of This Guy, Ahmed Tijani Umah 09094249413. He Is A Scam by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:19am On Sep 24, 2018
Hm
Re: Please Beware Of This Guy, Ahmed Tijani Umah 09094249413. He Is A Scam by ipobarecriminals: 10:21am On Sep 24, 2018
sad sad undecided how he take scam u?Is he NYSC state coordinator responsible for redeployment? Show us evidence how ge take scam you and GOOD FOR ANYBODY WEY HE SCAM. Nonsense
Re: Please Beware Of This Guy, Ahmed Tijani Umah 09094249413. He Is A Scam by AskProf: 11:00am On Sep 24, 2018
henryhee:
Please beware of this guy AHMED TIJANI UMAR (09094249413). He claims he does redeployment for people. He is a scam.

You need to shed more light on this.
Re: Please Beware Of This Guy, Ahmed Tijani Umah 09094249413. He Is A Scam by yokiti: 1:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
Please shed more light on how your dealings with him went.
Re: Please Beware Of This Guy, Ahmed Tijani Umah 09094249413. He Is A Scam by funky6450: 11:59am On Sep 25, 2018
Learn how to reply to people's post, it seems you are both together in this, useless guy. Someone is trying to help others not to fall victim and you are here ranting. I don't think you av any graduate in ur family talk less of going for service, if not you will know that most corpers when posted to state they don't like will like to redeploy due to their health or other reasons best known to them and if nobody is ready to help them out , they can fall victim to this useless guy called Umar Tijani. I av once spoken with the guy via the useless number he dropped online. @ iparobecriminals
Re: Please Beware Of This Guy, Ahmed Tijani Umah 09094249413. He Is A Scam by funky6450: 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad sad undecided how he take scam u?Is he NYSC state coordinator responsible for redeployment? Show us evidence how ge take scam you and GOOD FOR ANYBODY WEY HE SCAM. Nonsense
I think you are both in this, learn how to talk in public and stop behaving like a tout. Is there any sense in what you just wrote? Do you think everybody will be senseless as you are? Who can't fall victim to scammers? Someone was trying to prevent others from falling victim and you are here criticising the person. The guy in question posts this redeployment and other related stuff on nairaland on daily basis.If people have not been falling prey, will he continue to post it. At a point in time, anybody can fall victim
Re: Please Beware Of This Guy, Ahmed Tijani Umah 09094249413. He Is A Scam by ipobarecriminals: 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
funky6450:

I think you are both in this, learn how to talk in public and stop behaving like a tout. Is there any sense in what you just wrote? Do you think everybody will be senseless as you are? Who can't fall victim to scammers? Someone was trying to prevent others from falling victim and you are here criticising the person. The guy in question posts this redeployment and other related stuff on nairaland on daily basis.If people have not been falling prey, will he continue to post it. At a point in time, anybody can fall victim
u are a kid.Wisdom make pipu wise. Even the good book says GET WISDOM and UNDERSTANDING.Do u knw the reason why justwise ban,delete/ hide post about visa supposed agents in travel section here?It is because of kid like u so dat u won't fall a victim.I asked, is the guy NYSC staff dat u all rush to contact/ seek back door favor from.Didn't Waec(warned u about upgrade too and d desperate one still send money to thieves).Didn't Nysc warned u about and this scam?Why contact sumbody u dnt knw,his house/office?.I knw u are still im ur 20s.Wetin a kid sabi
Re: Please Beware Of This Guy, Ahmed Tijani Umah 09094249413. He Is A Scam by funky6450: 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
u are a kid.Wisdom make pipu wise. Even the good book says GET WISDOM and UNDERSTANDING.Do u knw the reason why justwise ban,delete/ hide post about visa supposed agents in travel section here?It is because of kid like u so dat u won't fall a victim.I asked, is the guy NYSC staff dat u all rush to contact/ seek back door favor from.Didn't Waec(warned u about upgrade too and d desperate one still send money to thieves).Didn't Nysc warned u about and this scam?Why contact sumbody u dnt knw,his house/office?.I knw u are still im ur 20s.Wetin a kid sabi
Oh !! sorry Methuselah, I now see that you are in your 60s. Just learn how to talk in public . You feel like you are the wisest, I know that it is adult like you (since I'm a kid) that lacks wisdom and don't know how to approach people. Go and learn manner of approach.
Re: Please Beware Of This Guy, Ahmed Tijani Umah 09094249413. He Is A Scam by ipobarecriminals: 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
funky6450:

Oh !! sorry Methuselah, I now see that you are in your 60s. Just learn how to talk in public . You feel like you are the wisest, I know that it is adult like you (since I'm a kid) that lacks wisdom and don't know how to approach people. Go and learn manner of approach.
grin.U are too small.I dnt trade banter with minors. I can only face the elderly ones in ur house from 48 upward not a lil ones like u.I repeat,SERVES ANYBODY he scammed rite.Same way instead of going to Embassy and do d rite thing but whosai/mbanu! Lots like u will probably cut corner/contact back door agents.Will u blaim UK/US embassy wen agents scam U?.The earlier u use ur 6 not 5 senses,d beta...Let me repeat myself, HOW DO U KNW DAT THE GUY DAT POSTED NYSC thing us a staff/is he a ZI,state coordinator?Why contact/ pay pipu u dnt knw? nuff said
Re: Please Beware Of This Guy, Ahmed Tijani Umah 09094249413. He Is A Scam by ipobarecriminals: 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2018
wink cheesy wink grin grin cheesy wink
henryhee:
Please beware of this guy AHMED TIJANI UMAR (09094249413). He claims he does redeployment for people. He is a scam.
grin.Follow legal way and experience peace of mind.If u want redeployment, do it rite there in camp/NYSC sec the needful not all these RATS advertising their fraud.Even dat funky6450 is one of dem.A nairalander with moniker Samuelson06 asked him if he work/ is he a NYSC staff(Nov 22,2016)he nor give dat guy ansa..I knw a thief wen i see one.i challenge U funky6450 to upload/display ur staff Identity here if U"fix" redeployment 100% .Just take up my challenge biko.No thief will be comfortable beside me
Re: Please Beware Of This Guy, Ahmed Tijani Umah 09094249413. He Is A Scam by funky6450: 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
wink cheesy wink grin grin cheesy wink grin.Follow legal way and experience peace of mind.If u want redeployment, do it rite there in camp/NYSC sec and the rite thing/needful not all these RATS advertising their fraud.Even dat funky6450 is one of dem.A nairalander with moniker Samuelson06 asked him if he work/ is he a NYSC staff(Nov 22,2016)he nor give dat guy ansa..I knw a thief wen i see one.i challenge U funky6450 to upload/display ur staff Identity here if U"fix" redeployment 100% .Just take up my challenge biko.No thief will be comfortable beside me

Why didn't you help with the legal way, you are just ranting, try to find a better job because it seems you are jobless. I believe you are the guy with the name Umar Tijani, you probably av many user names. Thief! Thief!!Thief!!!
Re: Please Beware Of This Guy, Ahmed Tijani Umah 09094249413. He Is A Scam by ipobarecriminals: 2:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
funky6450:

Why didn't you help with the legal way, you are just ranting, try to find a better job because it seems you are jobless. I believe you are the guy with the name Umar Tijani, you probably av many user names. Thief! Thief!!Thief!!!
cool
funky6450:

sorry kid.I dnt do illegality/ cut corner.I don't do NYSC redeployment to feed like u.Since u are NYSC staff,pls upload ur identity card here for all to see
Re: Please Beware Of This Guy, Ahmed Tijani Umah 09094249413. He Is A Scam by funky6450: 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
grin.U are too small.I dnt trade banter with minors. I can only face the elderly ones in ur house from 48 upward not a lil ones like u.I repeat,SERVES ANYBODY he scammed rite.Same way instead of going to Embassy and do d rite thing but whosai/mbanu! Lots like u will probably cut corner/contact back door agents.Will u blaim UK/US embassy wen agents scam U?.The earlier u use ur 6 not 5 senses,d beta...Let me repeat myself, HOW DO U KNW DAT THE GUY DAT POSTED NYSC thing us a staff/is he a ZI,state coordinator?Why contact/ pay pipu u dnt knw? nuff said
Craziness is disturbing you, You need to share your parents contact with me, I think they are the one old enough for me to exchange words with. I've never exchanged words with anyone b4 on social platform but I believe you need it that is y I'm giving you so that next time you won't think you are the only one that can talk rudely to people. My advice to you is to learn how to approach people on social platform. Good day. I'm too busy to reply you anymore
Re: Please Beware Of This Guy, Ahmed Tijani Umah 09094249413. He Is A Scam by funky6450: 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
coolsorry kid.I dnt do illegality/ cut corner.I don't do NYSC redeployment to feed like u.Since u are NYSC staff,pls upload ur identity card here for all to see

I think it is your people that do illegal job to earn a living. Have I ever told you I'm NYSC staff. useless being.
Re: Please Beware Of This Guy, Ahmed Tijani Umah 09094249413. He Is A Scam by ipobarecriminals: 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
grin u aren't a NYSC staff and u dey do redeployment from one room baba Jimoh F2F house.I pity u.No thief will be comfortable where i'm.Funky6450 show us ur NYSC staff identity card here
Re: Please Beware Of This Guy, Ahmed Tijani Umah 09094249413. He Is A Scam by ipobarecriminals: 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2018
funky6450:

I think it is your people that do illegal job to earn a living. Have I ever told you I'm NYSC staff. useless being.
u aren't a NYsc staff,so how do u want to redeployment 100%?Abi nah ur shadow post dat Nov 22,2016
Re: Please Beware Of This Guy, Ahmed Tijani Umah 09094249413. He Is A Scam by funky6450: 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
grin u aren't a NYSC staff and u dey do redeployment from one room baba Jimoh F2F house.I pity u.No thief will be comfortable where i'm.Funky6450 show us ur NYSC staff identity card here

Do you think if av scammed people, I will still be comfortable here, you are mad. Try to sit and think of it, I don't av time for illiterate like you. Who told you av scammed him/her here. Let the person show face with fact. werey somebody
Re: Please Beware Of This Guy, Ahmed Tijani Umah 09094249413. He Is A Scam by ipobarecriminals: 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
funky6450:

Craziness is disturbing you, You need to share your parents contact with me, I think they are the one old enough for me to exchange words with. I've never exchanged words with anyone b4 on social platform but I believe you need it that is y I'm giving you so that next time you won't think you are the only one that can talk rudely to people. My advice to you is to learn how to approach people on social platform. Good day. I'm too busy to reply you anymore
I prefer to engage elderly ones in ur household from 48 upward not a teen still eating his parents reheated Eba.U aren't a NYSC staff, tell us how u wan take do ur own 100% redeployment. Thief
Re: Please Beware Of This Guy, Ahmed Tijani Umah 09094249413. He Is A Scam by ipobarecriminals: 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2018
funky6450:

Do you think if av scammed people, I will still be comfortable here, you are mad. Try to sit and think of it, I don't av time for illiterate like you. Who told you av scammed him/her here. Let the person show face with fact. werey somebody
just tell us how u wan take do 100% redeployment since u aren't NYSC staff.Hungry kid
Re: Please Beware Of This Guy, Ahmed Tijani Umah 09094249413. He Is A Scam by ipobarecriminals: 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2018
grin
funky6450:

cool
funky6450:

nobody need to show face here.Just tell us how u ean take do ur own 100%redeployment from d corner of ur one room F2F apartment.Emergency NYSC online staff
Re: Please Beware Of This Guy, Ahmed Tijani Umah 09094249413. He Is A Scam by ipobarecriminals: 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
funky6450:

grin.u are probably in kindergarten class by the time i trowey NYSC khaki.I use my allawe cum salary to buy Hummer bus on hire purchase. I finished payment on d bus in 5 mnths 2nstead of the 1/2 yrs agreement with d dealer.Now i have 3 sound buses .I dnt like bragging, if permitted, i'll call out 4 monikers i have rendered financial assistance to.I dnt do illegality/ live a fake life. .Show us ur NYSC staff IDentity Card biko
Re: Please Beware Of This Guy, Ahmed Tijani Umah 09094249413. He Is A Scam by funky6450: 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
[quote author=ipobarecriminals post=71516694] grin.u are probably in kindergarten class by the time i trowey NYSC khaki.I use my allawe cum salary to buy Hummer bus on hire purchase. I finished payment on d bus in 5 mnths 2nstead of the 1/2 yrs agreement with d dealer.Now i have 3 sound buses .I dnt like bragging, if permitted, i'll call out 4 monikers i have rendered financial assistance to.I dnt do illegality/ live a fake life. .Show us ur NYSC staff IDentity Card biko[/quote

Mad fellow, who are you bragging for? Do you know my worth, I can see that you are not matured at all, if not, who needs your achievement here , who your story help. I don't know that we still have someone like you in this country. Immaturity is disturbing you. You are nothing but a failure. Baba, the owner of three buses. I can't stop laughing, I can now see that you don't worth the person I can argue with.
Re: Please Beware Of This Guy, Ahmed Tijani Umah 09094249413. He Is A Scam by ipobarecriminals: 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2018
[quote author=funky6450 post=71517672][/quote]u are empty.U worth something still dey do redeployment. Post ur NYSC identity card here.Emergency NYSC online redeployment staff
Re: Please Beware Of This Guy, Ahmed Tijani Umah 09094249413. He Is A Scam by funky6450: 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
u are empty.U worth something still dey do redeployment. Post ur NYSC identity card here.Emergency NYSC online redeployment staff

lol, useless being.I just see that you don't have an iota of sense, if not ,why will you expect me to post my staff ID here, what for, to convince mumu like you or what. According to your post, baba 60, I believe you might have kids , oga, pls, for the sake of kids, try to go and borrow sense. Good bye. FYI, no reply from me again
Re: Please Beware Of This Guy, Ahmed Tijani Umah 09094249413. He Is A Scam by ipobarecriminals: 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
funky6450:

lol, useless being.I just see that you don't have an iota of sense, if not ,why will you expect me to post my staff ID here, what for, to convince mumu like you or what. According to your post, baba 60, I believe you might have kids , oga, pls, for the sake of kids, try to go and borrow sense. Good bye. FYI, no reply from me again
grin
funky6450:

online NYSC REDEPLOYMENT EMERGENCY 100% STAFF. Since u aren't NYSC staff, tell us how u want to do ur own redeployment? Probably from one corner of ur room.Tell any Adult in ur ur house to com face me U are a kid.U managed to serve in 2016 compared to 1998/9..Emergency online staff
Re: Please Beware Of This Guy, Ahmed Tijani Umah 09094249413. He Is A Scam by mrpiro22: 10:45pm On Sep 26, 2018
IT IS TRUE ....HE'S A SCAMMER AM A LIVING WITNESS.. BUT I TELL YOU HE SHALL DIE SOON.

(1) (Reply)

Last Year I was a Graphic Designer. This Year, I'm a UI/UX Designer. See WHY! / Help Needed For My NYSC / erve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.