Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

"I Will Be Honoured To Play For Nigeria" - Sheyi Ojo, Liverpool Star - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Will Be Honoured To Play For Nigeria" - Sheyi Ojo, Liverpool Star (21302 Views)

Amuneke, Akpoborie, Ekong, Others To Be Honoured At Ajegunle Football And Sports / "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi / Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Be Honoured To Play For Nigeria" - Sheyi Ojo, Liverpool Star by Jokerman(m): 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
We need you guy... you could be the Nigerian Robben.... I believe Nigeria doesn't even have a left footer... you could fill the. void....
Re: "I Will Be Honoured To Play For Nigeria" - Sheyi Ojo, Liverpool Star by Folksyharry(m): 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
He is a talented young player. Injury has interrupted his career often but he puts in decent performances when fit. He will be a good addition to the Super Eagles if he is invited.
Re: "I Will Be Honoured To Play For Nigeria" - Sheyi Ojo, Liverpool Star by Alva2018: 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
Good for u and Nigeria
Re: "I Will Be Honoured To Play For Nigeria" - Sheyi Ojo, Liverpool Star by nonix22(m): 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
cos you play for Liverpool does not guaranty Nigeria becoming top 10 in the World if Naija honors you; Russia 2018 have thought us more lessons abeg
Re: "I Will Be Honoured To Play For Nigeria" - Sheyi Ojo, Liverpool Star by thesicilian: 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
We don't want him.

And point of correction: he's not a Liverpool ace, that guy can't make the bench even if Liverpool sells all their current first team players.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Be Honoured To Play For Nigeria" - Sheyi Ojo, Liverpool Star by Smile4daddy(m): 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2018
Think twice Ojo, we love u as our brother but don't think of coming here bcz at home here, ur expectation will be disappointed and ur career will be frustrated.
Take my advice and thank me later
Re: "I Will Be Honoured To Play For Nigeria" - Sheyi Ojo, Liverpool Star by sekem: 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2018
I'd rather he plays for Ghana

How can someone be that black? shocked
Re: "I Will Be Honoured To Play For Nigeria" - Sheyi Ojo, Liverpool Star by enigma2007(m): 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2018
Jokerman:
We need you guy... you could be the Nigerian Robben.... I believe Nigeria doesn't even have a left footer... you could fill the. void....

I miss Amuneke sha!

1 Like

Re: "I Will Be Honoured To Play For Nigeria" - Sheyi Ojo, Liverpool Star by shevchenko(m): 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
No be only Liverpool na Kidneypool
I never see this one play in Liverpool at all
Re: "I Will Be Honoured To Play For Nigeria" - Sheyi Ojo, Liverpool Star by Bruemath(m): 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2018
Ok
Re: "I Will Be Honoured To Play For Nigeria" - Sheyi Ojo, Liverpool Star by BigbamoAYO(m): 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
parkparky:
even me
What happen to you
Re: "I Will Be Honoured To Play For Nigeria" - Sheyi Ojo, Liverpool Star by ekwuemendinso(m): 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
Bonapart:
this black dude clearly stated that he wants to follow the foot step of dele Ali that psychopath. Now he's asking for a chance cos he know he can't play for the 3 lions
its so irritating when foreign born players think Nigeria is a dumping ground for their dying career

1 Like

Re: "I Will Be Honoured To Play For Nigeria" - Sheyi Ojo, Liverpool Star by kendrick93(m): 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
ekwuemendinso:
no Sir: we don't want u.
u thought England would choose u...

Jordan Ibe them group....
shut up. you know nothing
Re: "I Will Be Honoured To Play For Nigeria" - Sheyi Ojo, Liverpool Star by macson55: 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2018
Thats good my boy. There is no place like home. If d huddle carries you to England, good riddance but never be ashamed of your roots. I believe with this mindset of yours, you will surely excel in life. Good luck.
Re: "I Will Be Honoured To Play For Nigeria" - Sheyi Ojo, Liverpool Star by shibanbo(m): 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
ekwuemendinso:
no Sir: we don't want u.

u thought England would choose u...

Jordan Ibe them group....
You and who are the we,don't ever in you life again speak for me or else you know the rest
Re: "I Will Be Honoured To Play For Nigeria" - Sheyi Ojo, Liverpool Star by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2018
If he was good enough to play for England, he'd have no interest in playing for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Be Honoured To Play For Nigeria" - Sheyi Ojo, Liverpool Star by baby124: 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
sekem:
I'd rather he plays for Ghana

How can someone be that black? shocked
You are very stupid for this statement. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Be Honoured To Play For Nigeria" - Sheyi Ojo, Liverpool Star by webizone(m): 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
lathrowinger:
The Developers won't be happy seeing this guy and Antony joshua
Oga, if by 'The Developers' you mean igbo people, then I will say you do not understand or know them. If the yorubas in Nigeria are like Anthony Joshua and Seyi Ojo, mehn, Naija for don beta. There would be no problems. Infact, igbo will love them like brothers. It's just that many yorubas will see evil things happen and do nothing or support it.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Be Honoured To Play For Nigeria" - Sheyi Ojo, Liverpool Star by Reeberry: 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2018
goshen26:
Good, but how come his look never look like someone that has lived all his life over there, he look like some one from Mangiri village in K.d.na state.

You are welcome bro, we will gladly support u
Exactly.
Re: "I Will Be Honoured To Play For Nigeria" - Sheyi Ojo, Liverpool Star by ekwuemendinso(m): 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
kendrick93:
shut up. you know nothing
are u OK young man?
Re: "I Will Be Honoured To Play For Nigeria" - Sheyi Ojo, Liverpool Star by ekwuemendinso(m): 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
shibanbo:

You and who are the we,don't ever in you life again speak for me or else you know the rest
lol... defiantly, u are psychologically not balanced... Am sorry
Re: "I Will Be Honoured To Play For Nigeria" - Sheyi Ojo, Liverpool Star by sekem: 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
baby124:

You are very stupid for this statement. Nonsense.

Another black charcoal spotted

God forbid bad thing
Re: "I Will Be Honoured To Play For Nigeria" - Sheyi Ojo, Liverpool Star by carlos1(m): 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
The only half casts that play for Nigeria are those that knows they've got no chance of being selected by their European countries. Una think say na clear eyes these guys use to dey choose naija? Haven't u guys heard that Nigeria is a dumping ground?

1 Like

Re: "I Will Be Honoured To Play For Nigeria" - Sheyi Ojo, Liverpool Star by Maxvasia(m): 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2018
AhlexOfficial:
This guy dey play doublechance with him career
With 1.09 odd
Re: "I Will Be Honoured To Play For Nigeria" - Sheyi Ojo, Liverpool Star by debosalau(m): 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2018
Smart Dude, did the headline just state Liverpool Star? Maybe he has featured in some few friendly games Sha.

He's only considering Nigeria because he knows fully well he can't make England senior Team, not when he can't even make the bench in Liverpool. Hope he'll be fine with the treatment from NFF, always remember this is Nigeria, Federal character matters down to our National Team.
Re: "I Will Be Honoured To Play For Nigeria" - Sheyi Ojo, Liverpool Star by GetCofOProperty: 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
debosalau:
Smart Dude, did the headline just state Liverpool Star? Maybe he has featured in some few friendly games Sha.

He's only considering Nigeria because he knows fully well he can't make England senior Team, not when he can't even make the bench in Liverpool. Hope he'll be fine with the treatment from NFF, always remember this is Nigeria, Federal character matters down to our National Team.
grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tobi Amusan Sets New African Women’s 100m Hurdles Record / Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs / Bournemouth Promoted To Premier League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.