Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,389 members, 7,781,117 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:18 AM

Free Organic Soap And Cream Making Class! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Free Organic Soap And Cream Making Class! (242 Views)

Prepare And Use This Favour Soap And Thank Me Later. / Hips And But Oil Making Class / If Soap and Water Cleans The Body,then Why Is The Towel Dirty After Bath. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Organic Soap And Cream Making Class! by princ3ssa: 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
So I am super excited today!!!!

I was not ready to share this before but I realise it is gonna benefit alot of ladies like me out there looking at the situation of the country presently. I am a certified beautician and I would be taking a 3-weeks free class on herbal and organic cream and soap making with videos and practicals.

I would teach you to make the various types of skin glow oils for different skin types, clearing sunburn, making your own organic african black soap, making your organic body creams and body polish all free from skin destroying ingredients and chemicals among all other Skin health tips like mine!

This will also serve as a source income and personal use for you.

I would also be giving you list the full list of ingredients and where you can get them easily all over nigeria. It is going to be an interactive and interesting session !!!!

Find the link below!
https:///AX8wbxYAuLlLSZjIibAOen

Lets do this ladies!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Artists Are Not Good Roles Models For Youths. / Maximize Your Singleness / Food For Thoughts For Our Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.