Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

How Can The NSE Help In Hegding The Effect Of Election On The Capital Market. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can The NSE Help In Hegding The Effect Of Election On The Capital Market. (1336 Views)

What Is The NSE Circuit Breaker And Why Was It Activated On 12Nov2020? / Nigeria: Investors lose N17b in 4 days,as NSE set to accelerate Islamic finance / MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can The NSE Help In Hegding The Effect Of Election On The Capital Market. by Genea(f): 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2018
Please I need your ideas, I am drawing up a report and would like to hear your ideas on how the Nigerian Stock Exchange can hedge the effect of the coming election on the capital market.
Thanks
Re: How Can The NSE Help In Hegding The Effect Of Election On The Capital Market. by ifex370(m): 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
Genea:
Please I need your ideas, I am drawing up a report and would like to hear your ideas on how the Nigerian Stock Exchange can hedge the effect of the coming election on the capital market.
Thanks

Hi Genea
Re: How Can The NSE Help In Hegding The Effect Of Election On The Capital Market. by Genea(f): 9:56am On Jun 17, 2019
ifex370:

Hi Genea
Hi
Re: How Can The NSE Help In Hegding The Effect Of Election On The Capital Market. by ifex370(m): 11:02am On Jun 17, 2019
Genea:
Hi

How's it going?

-from you post, I saw you were successful at last years NSE recruitment.

I'm about to do the online test.. Can you be my walkthrough guide?
Re: How Can The NSE Help In Hegding The Effect Of Election On The Capital Market. by slyfran6(m): 12:35pm On Jun 22, 2019
Genea:
Hi
Hi.
Please I need your help concerning NSE
Re: How Can The NSE Help In Hegding The Effect Of Election On The Capital Market. by Genea(f): 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2019
slyfran6:

Hi.
Please I need your help concerning NSE
what kind of help
Re: How Can The NSE Help In Hegding The Effect Of Election On The Capital Market. by slyfran6(m): 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
Genea:
what kind of help
Please what kind of test should I prepare for.
I qualified for the next stage in the recruitment process.
Is there going to be a switch to permanent employment after the 11 months stated in the GTP advert or are we going to have to look for jobs elsewhere after that?
Thanks in advance.
Re: How Can The NSE Help In Hegding The Effect Of Election On The Capital Market. by Genea(f): 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2019
slyfran6:

Please what kind of test should I prepare for.
I qualified for the next stage in the recruitment process.
Is there going to be a switch to permanent employment after the 11 months stated in the GTP advert or are we going to have to look for jobs elsewhere after that?
Thanks in advance.
GMAT and Dragnet tests questions..
There would be a switch if there is space in the company besides most of the past GTs have been employed.
Re: How Can The NSE Help In Hegding The Effect Of Election On The Capital Market. by slyfran6(m): 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
Genea:
GMAT and Dragnet tests questions..
There would be a switch if there is space in the company besides most of the past GTs have been employed.
Thanks.
Re: How Can The NSE Help In Hegding The Effect Of Election On The Capital Market. by Hi7i00: 1:09am On Jun 30, 2019
Re: How Can The NSE Help In Hegding The Effect Of Election On The Capital Market. by machidozzy: 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2019
Good day dear, i have tried contacting you in respect to the NSE graduate trainee program, i am currently on the last stage of the interview process,. Can you please accept my mail invite/request through nairaland.. Will really look forward to your reply
Re: How Can The NSE Help In Hegding The Effect Of Election On The Capital Market. by slyfran6(m): 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2019
machidozzy:
Good day dear, i have tried contacting you in respect to the NSE graduate trainee program, i am currently on the last stage of the interview process,. Can you please accept my mail invite/request through nairaland.. Will really look forward to your reply
If you don't mind, how certain are you that you're in the last stage?
Dragnet stuff doesn't end like that
Re: How Can The NSE Help In Hegding The Effect Of Election On The Capital Market. by slyfran6(m): 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2019
Genea:
Thanks
Is the project still on?
Do you still accept ideas?
Re: How Can The NSE Help In Hegding The Effect Of Election On The Capital Market. by Genea(f): 9:19am On Jul 26, 2019
slyfran6:

Is the project still on?
Do you still accept ideas?
no it is not dear.
Re: How Can The NSE Help In Hegding The Effect Of Election On The Capital Market. by Genea(f): 9:20am On Jul 26, 2019
slyfran6:
Is the project still on? Do you still accept ideas?
no it is not dear.
Re: How Can The NSE Help In Hegding The Effect Of Election On The Capital Market. by slyfran6(m): 12:26pm On Jul 28, 2019
Genea:
no it is not dear.
Please I have something very important to discuss with you privately.
Please find time to chat me up on WhatsApp by following the link below.
I beg.

(1) (Reply)

Make $100 In The Next 30days / Pls What Can I Buy On Aliexpress To Resell Here With 50/200k / Skyebank Shares. What Is Your Opinion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.