Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo (45306 Views)

Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo / Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo / 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by placeofallure(f): 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
Tamarapetty:
I'm not sure if this kemi is lying. . This is too much

I don't know about other things she said but Aunty Kemi is right about the breaking up of wedding plans. My sister was to attend the wedding and she'd bought 30k aso-ebi but came up with gists that the wedding was cancelled because of Linda's unholy union with Dan Foster.

For the sake of the new baby I think they should let sleeping dogs lie.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Pacesetter123(m): 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2018
ikennamadu1:

see your head like devil signboard
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Triangles1(m): 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2018
Is either Linda pay you to hype her or Jealousness
Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Pacesetter123(m): 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2018
Originality007:
grin aunty kemi we dont have ur time now, we are all busy in osun to prevent APC from rigging
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Xavier5(m): 6:48pm On Sep 24, 2018
Argh Argh what is it with Kemi and Linda. Whether she dates Mr so so and so and lies about Mr so so and so is none of your business. It's her life, not yours. so why drink paracetamol over someone's headache and life. Shuo.

This Kemi own done too much. I thought she said she gave her life to CHRIST at Salvation Ministry because the manner she is talking and behaving nowadays most especially with this Linda issue doesn't depict someone that is born again.

#Xavier.

Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 24, 2018
D'banj would fūck anything that walks on two legs. Na wa!
Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Tundeobama(m): 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2018
egopersonified:
This Linda too resemble me sha
lemme takd you on a trips add up
Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by patogist: 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
What nonsense is this, abeg make Una leave Linda ikeji alone, she has money and you don't.

Come and sell your verified Nigerian AdSense to me
call me 07038761993
Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Spatta: 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
This Case will end up in the Court, I see Linda revenging against Kemi and deciding to punish her

then we will hear more stories with evidence

I know some of the trolls are true

Linda will be mum because these things will only worsen the situation

If KEMI succeed to drag Linda to Court, she will make some money from defamation and Linda will loose some popularity because of the

authenticity of some of the news

You know Lawyers, They love to drag a matter to increase their own gain
Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by joe120120(m): 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
WotzupNG:
Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has spilled more details about how ''Linda Ikeji is the most wicked person in Nigeria's entertainment industry''. This she did in a series of tweet revealing that Linda dated D'banj and lied that Uche Pedro of Bellanaija was sleeping with rapper Ikechukwu.

Recall that Sholaye Jeremi, the alleged baby daddy of Linda Ikeji's baby, Jayce Jeremi, released a statement denying that he is on social media. This he did to clarify multiple reports stating he was grateful to God on Instagram for the gift of a newborn baby i.e the one Linda welcomed.

According to Kemi Olunloyo, that fake Instagram page was built by Linda's sisters, Sandra and Laura.

Kemi Olunloyo went on to prove that she has always been on point with her gist. According to her, she was the only voice which stated that Linda Ikeji was never engaged when the news of an engagement went viral back in March.

She also said she got a video from one of Linda's employees which showed her mocking Tolu Oniru aka Toolz who ''was carrying a dead baby''

Kemi also accused Linda Ikeji of having sex with Dan Foster, her sister's fiance, 2 weeks to their wedding, which led to their breakup.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/09/kemi-olunloyo-linda-ikeji-dbanj-bellanaija-ikechukwu/

Kemi the deported sex worker. talkative

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by tammie24: 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2018
gassbee:
So wat is so special if Linda dated dbanj
No not 'dated'

He fuccked her!

Smelly pusssy

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by tammie24: 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2018
Spatta:
This Case will end up in the Court, I see Linda revenging against Kemi and deciding to punish her

then we will hear more stories with evidence

I know some of the trolls are true

Linda will be mum because these things will only worsen the situation

If KEMI succeed to drag Linda to Court, she will make some money from defamation and Linda will loose some popularity because of the

authenticity of some of the news

You know Lawyers, They love to drag a matter to increase their own gain
and Linda will be dragged to court for all the fake stories she has been posting over the years

She will need to come up with evidence too

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by crunchyg: 8:10pm On Sep 24, 2018
egopersonified:
This Linda too resemble me sha
For where?
Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by GenieXYZ: 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2018
This rabid bitch can't live with the fact that she can never be a top blogger like Linda Ikeji. So much hate in one person, no wonder she's soo miserable. Bleep off arsehole, go look for another way to make som dough for your psychiatric treatment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by validstar1: 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
Xisnin:

Look at it this way. Linda sells a product which is attention. She will hawk to anywhere her goods are appreciated whether
by preaching celibacy or peddling rumors.

Would you rather an adulterous pastor preach and glorify adultery in church?
Would you rather a murderer who condemns murder(one you called liar) or murderer who preaches and encourages others to murder(Not a liar).
Mind you, I have not seen any evidence to show that Linda claimed to be a virgin or chaste, so she wasn't lying by preaching celibacy(in fact she is helping society).
Do as I say, don't do as I do. So you support hypocrisy and you're complaining about Buhari. Sincerely you're a false personality
Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Lilimax(f): 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2018
Offpoint:
wetin Linda do this woman sef?
Nothing but jealous sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Xisnin(m): 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
validstar1:
Do as I say, don't do as I do.
So you support hypocrisy and you're complaining about Buhari.[/quote]
I don't like dumb people replying to my post. Since you didn't understand the post why not look the other way zombie?
Sincerely you're a false personality
Mr personality, for all we know you engage in full-blooded criminal in real life. But you find it convenient to criticise a woman for having premarital sex. Shame.
Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2018
Kemi must be a fool. Did Linda beg Foster sex. Why blame her? Was her sister a virgin? Kemi needs to grow up and move on. Trolling Linda will not help her or her sister. Nigeria has a bigger problem in APC and BUHARI. She should use her energy in pushing hardship out of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by lloyds(m): 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2018
People say this woman is mad.. but most of the things she says are usually correct afterwards.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Reelmii: 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
LifestyleTonite:

Nigerians have twisted mentality. They all kept mum when Linda was tarnishing other people. It's now surprising that they hve found their voice in defense of her as she's having a dose of her own medicine.

lalasticlala
that is because they have been waiting for the opportunity to do so

and linda too fell into their trap.

do unto others what u want pple to do to u
Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Excuzeme: 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2018
Most people seem to overlook the fact that the father of Linda Ikeji's new norn baby has DENIED having any ONLINE Presence and denying he made that Instagram Post!

What does this mean?

Recall that Linda went online to announce that he was the father of her baby (to convice everyone that Kemi Olunloyo was lying when she said Linda was never Pregnant but was using a "Plastic attachee" to simulate a baby bunp and that she was just BUYING a baby through surrogacy).

Again, recall that another post, supposedly from the father of Linda Ikeji's baby, came up on Instagram to ACKNOWLEDGE ownership of the baby and even thanking God for the addition to his family.

What it means is that it was Linda and her sisters that are playing "Mummy and Daddy" to themselves and Kemi Olunloyo was right.
- It also PROVES that Kemi olunloyo was right that Billionaire Sholaye Jeremi IS NOT THE Father of that boy that Linda named almos tafter him and Linda is just desperate!
- It also proves that Linda was decieving her follwers with her FAKE PREGNANCY
- It also Proves that Kemi Was right when she said that Linda is just desperate to trap another married man (The Jeremi guy has his onw Wife and children already) and ruin his marriage and family, just like she did to Kemi's junior sister's cancled marriage to Dan Foster.
- It also showed that everythin about Linda is FAKE and LIES.

The good thing in all these is that Linda made money by Gossiping and Blackmailing others... now she is getting a dose of her own occupation.
Better still, it is being done by a someone who actually read Journalism and not just a Blogger.

Linda, should we arrange for a Paternity Court for you so that they can do DNA test on Sholaye Jolayemi and your baby "jayce" because itis not good to deny that baby his real father.... it can be Freeze or Dbanj or even Shakushaku master sef. grin grin grin

***You might not like kemi Olulonyo (who does anyway?) but she seems to always have FACTS and say things that turn out to be true! ***
I suspect say that hag na Winch. angry

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Excuzeme: 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2018
lloyds:
People say this woman is mad.. but most of the things she says are usually correct afterwards.

Mad people dont do Politics, so they shoot from the waist.

I also think she is a mad Winch. grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by BonkoINC: 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2018
SURElee:

Dan foster came into Naija via Coolfm 96.9. He became the rave of the town OAP and he made use of it romping them chicks. Sebi na black american dem dey run follow?Dem don see am na.

Lol.. they got served.
Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Ibime(m): 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
Tamarapetty:
I'm not sure if this kemi is lying. . This is too much

There is truth in her story after all Linda told us she was engaged. . . only to find out her baby father is a married man
Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by BlastAfonja: 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
Smile4daddy:
At Kemi Olunloyo, she's just too mature to tell lies.

I believe her.
She is rather too mature for her numerous lies..
Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by BlastAfonja: 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
spiritedtete:
This woman needs to go back to prison.... Really!
And die there.
Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by BlastAfonja: 10:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
tosyne88:
Na wa o, we dont know who to believe in this linda story
Since you have decided to make The lunatic kemi relevant by believing anything she says, tomorrow she will come back to say Linda has HIV and has infected her father with the disease, then you will also come back here again to say "i dont know who to believe". The lunatic kemi is actually dancing skelewu with your brain if you ask me.
Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by BlastAfonja: 10:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
joeace2001:
One thing i know is Linda became famous revealing secrets about celebrities no one could have ever imagined. You don't get the scoop on such information if you are not giving something in return in the field she is in. Especially considering how much wealth she made from it.
So she should not make much wealth just to please you and your kind?
Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by BlastAfonja: 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
Cantonese:
So does Kemi Olunloyo have nyokometers (CCTV) planted on Linda Ikeji's body that enables her monitor her every movement? If she needs financial help can't she simply ask Linda Ikeji? I see financial and spiritual poverty have totally dealt with Kemi. Bitterness and jealousy have taken over her totally. Kemi Olunloyo sorry for you.
Exactly. She wants to blackmail Linda into noticing her and giving her money cos she thinks she has bad mouth.. Linda is going tougher by the day and kemi will soon run out of steam as she is gradually losing relevance faster than i thought..
Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by BlastAfonja: 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2018
basic23111:
linda don buy market
We only see her bitter envy for Linda nothing more brother..
Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by BlastAfonja: 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2018
Judahudoh:
I like Linda, Like her personality but I don't have a way of coping with people who eat and clean mouth and start forming coach and moral teachers for others.
Worst is tarnishing images of other people. Hispocrisy is not a good business.

What she is getting is based on principle.
Now tell me. For those trying to crucify Kemi, If your sister's marriage got crashed because of someone, se you will be playing music and dancing while congratulating the fellow for a job well done, abi? Put yourself in the same shoe as the people you are about to judge before opening your mouth.

Ladies even make deep animousity out of very little and inconsequential things talk less of a matter of that magnitude. There are too many elements of truth in what Kemi portrays in this story, one would only be sentimental to argue about this.

My advice for Kemi is that she should just forget the past.

hehehe which past.. Dont make the kemi lunatic assume she is making sense.
Re: Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by BlastAfonja: 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2018
Oneperson9:

How much is your respect that you just lost. Sit down and listen to that woman for long life
Listen to an Afonja lunatic?
Are you a lunatic yourself? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election / Tekno, His Girlfriend, Lola Rae & Selebobo Rock Night Club / Exclusive Photos:- Yinka Olukunga Popularly Known As “nnenna” Weds Boo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.