Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Osun 2018 Inconclusive Election - Leave Mahmood Yakubu Alone - Dr. Chima Mathew - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2018 Inconclusive Election - Leave Mahmood Yakubu Alone - Dr. Chima Mathew (14640 Views)

Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) / Inconclusive Election: Tambuwal Rejects INEC's Decision, Heads To Court / Osun 2018: Two Governorship Candidates Emerge In SDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2018 Inconclusive Election - Leave Mahmood Yakubu Alone - Dr. Chima Mathew by waveman2: 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
These guys are really getting it wrong. Why people are angry is the way INEC officials conspire with the ruling party to destroy election result in some polling unit when it was clear pdp had won in those areas. Look at ballot box snatching in areas pdp won. The margin should have been about 3k votes, let hope more boxes will not be snatch in the rerun and result sheet torn.
Re: Osun 2018 Inconclusive Election - Leave Mahmood Yakubu Alone - Dr. Chima Mathew by Besk: 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
maestroferdi:
I hope the administrators can see your uncouth/foul language...

Is it to hard to see that your brainpower stands at a sub-par level.

One would have expected to feel the force of your analytical and intellectual prowess...

It is like throwing tantrums and displaying infantile disposition instead of facing up to a rival...

I really have more important things to do than waste a wattage of mental energy on people like you.

Undoubtedly, this paid political thugdiesnt belong here or maybe I should take that back - since paid e-rats are aggressively infesting the Nairaland forum, he probably belongs here but it’s high time people who love to disagree objectively and analyse issues logically started looking for a saner platform. This is election season and paid e-rats of crooked politicians are on the rampage and, naturally, a very hungry person who’s paid a few thousands every month just to disrupt any forum that don’t agree with theirs or their crooked principals’ political interests.

I advise the sensible people on this platform to start looking for a more saner platform that actively vets and quarantines e-rats.

This “Maestro-Idiot” person is not worth anyone’s time. He’s only here to try justifying the stipends he gets paid.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Inconclusive Election - Leave Mahmood Yakubu Alone - Dr. Chima Mathew by maestroferdi: 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
Besk:
[color=#990000][/color]

Undoubtedly, this paid political thugdiesnt belong here or maybe I should take that back - since paid e-rats are aggressively infesting the Nairaland forum, he probably belongs here but it’s high time people who love to disagree objectively and analyse issues logically started looking for a saner platform. This is election season and paid e-rats of crooked politicians are on the rampage and, naturally, a very hungry person who’s paid a few thousands every month just to disrupt any forum that don’t agree with theirs or their crooked principals’ political interests.

I advise the sensible people on this platform to start looking for a more saner platform that actively vets and quarantines e-rats.

This “Maestro-Idiot” person is not worth anyone’s time. He’s only here to try justifying the stipends he gets paid.
I have only contempt/disdain for you.

When you get sober from your hallucinations, maybe I can honour your crass bleatings with further response...
Re: Osun 2018 Inconclusive Election - Leave Mahmood Yakubu Alone - Dr. Chima Mathew by CioAngels(f): 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
I don't envy you Mahmood Yakubu, make sure you don't sell your conscience for a plate of pottage. Do the right thing so that God will spare you, because there is nothing you will do to favour evil, there will be danger ahead, so save your family and follow the truth.
Re: Osun 2018 Inconclusive Election - Leave Mahmood Yakubu Alone - Dr. Chima Mathew by Besk: 10:54pm On Sep 24, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
maestroferdi:
I have only contempt/disdain for you.

When you get sober from your hallucinations, maybe I can honour your crass bleatings with further response...

You are a disgrace to the community you come from, that is if they’ve not already excommunicated you from the community.

With this lunacy displayed by you and this attitude where you think only you are right and every other Nairalander is wrong, there’s no sane and civilised society that can accomodate you. I’m sure you don’t have a wife too because no woman can tolerate an infant like you. Tell those who pay your e-rat stipends that you’re too small for those on this forum. Ewu!!!
Re: Osun 2018 Inconclusive Election - Leave Mahmood Yakubu Alone - Dr. Chima Mathew by senatordave1(m): 12:03am On Sep 25, 2018
Besk:
[color=#006600][/color]

You are a disgrace to the community you come from, that is if they’ve not already excommunicated you from the community.

With this lunacy displayed by you and this attitude where you think only you are right and every other Nairalander is wrong, there’s no sane and civilised society that can accomodate you. I’m sure you don’t have a wife too because no woman can tolerate an infant like you. Tell those who pay your e-rat stipends that you’re too small for those on this forum. Ewu!!!
Guy,ignore him.i have sparred with the frustrated fellow severally.hes so bitter and emotional,abusive and frustrated.he has finally exposed himself here,very rude and uncouth.his problem could be mental or psychological but hes not complete and stable.the funny thing is that hes trying so hard to be an obahiagbon wannabe with needless high fallutin words
Re: Osun 2018 Inconclusive Election - Leave Mahmood Yakubu Alone - Dr. Chima Mathew by akeemakinremi(m): 12:12am On Sep 25, 2018
This is interesting
Re: Osun 2018 Inconclusive Election - Leave Mahmood Yakubu Alone - Dr. Chima Mathew by maestroferdi: 2:47am On Sep 25, 2018
senatordave1:

Guy,ignore him.i have sparred with the frustrated fellow severally.hes so bitter and emotional,abusive and frustrated.he has finally exposed himself here,very rude and uncouth.his problem could be mental or psychological but hes not complete and stable.the funny thing is that hes trying so hard to be an obahiagbon wannabe with needless high fallutin words
You keep following me like an evil spirit but I remain your nightmare.

I will keep dishing out misery to all of you merchants of falsehood and deception till you change.

Sounding off and casting aspersions will not save you...
Re: Osun 2018 Inconclusive Election - Leave Mahmood Yakubu Alone - Dr. Chima Mathew by maestroferdi: 2:57am On Sep 25, 2018
Besk:
[color=#006600][/color]

I feel sorry for you... Instead of toeing the path of honour, you are displaying full blown hopelessness by trying to whip up sentiments and crying like an impetuous child...

Next time try and choose your battles carefully...
Re: Osun 2018 Inconclusive Election - Leave Mahmood Yakubu Alone - Dr. Chima Mathew by maestroferdi: 3:19am On Sep 25, 2018
CioAngels:
I don't envy you Mahmood Yakubu, make sure you don't sell your conscience for a plate of pottage. Do the right thing so that God will spare you, because there is nothing you will do to favour evil, there will be danger ahead, so save your family and follow the truth.
Evil thrives when good people see evil but choose to keep quiet.

All Nigerians of goodwill should rise up and condemn the dangerous partisanship of some key national institutions in this present administration.

Power is transient. Buhari and APC will leave power one day and nobody will like to contemplate what will happen should an equally vindictive government follow them.

Hitler was cheered by Germans when he rose as a Chancellor of Germany in 1933...He was eliminating dissenting voices left, right and centre and his country men refused to condemn him.

In less than 10 years, the Frankenstein monster plunged the world into the greatest tragedy in human history.

Those who refuse to learn from history are condemned to be on its wrong side.

Nigeria has never been this divided. If nothing is done to address the level of impunity, arbitrariness and disregard for the rule of law, we may be unwittingly sowing the seeds of an unmanageable civil conflagration.

We are talking of existential issues here..

Unfortunately, everybody is now an expert, no thanks to social media....

Anyone who can string two or three sentences together now feel they can broach critical issues...
Re: Osun 2018 Inconclusive Election - Leave Mahmood Yakubu Alone - Dr. Chima Mathew by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 25, 2018
maestroferdi:
For once you are right...I am bitter at the misgovernance and tyranny which this Buhari government typify.

I can live with uncharitable comments coming from people like you whose morbidity has been correctly diagnosed as Stockholm Syndrome...I will keep speaking so as to save you from yourselves...
honestly, u need to worry more about yourself,Your state of mind. i ll be fine.
Re: Osun 2018 Inconclusive Election - Leave Mahmood Yakubu Alone - Dr. Chima Mathew by Besk: 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
silastemplar:
honestly, u need to worry more about yourself,Your state of mind. i ll be fine.

Really? Silastemplar needs to worry about his state of mind? Are you sure?

Maestro-Lunatic, you’re the one who needs to worry. You’re totally demented. As I mentioned earlier, I’m sure your family and community are seriously ashamed of you. Very soon, they’ll bind you hands and legs and take you to an asylum, never to be released again. Let’s see if those who’re paying you to come and be telling lies on this forum will come and rescue you from there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ruga: Uwazuruike Blasts Ohanaeze 'Urging Igbos To Defend Themselves, Cowardice' / Alleged Forfeiture Of Property Shows EFCC’s Desperation — Kogi Government / Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins Award In Atlanta, Becomes Honorary Citizen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.